Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A sense of entitlement is nothing bad

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
It shows that you value yourself as a person and your time. It shows that your patience has it limits and that the things others take for granted are in fact nothing more than a favor; it shows that you aren't willing to let others shit in your face, because you want something back. A person gets called "entitled" when he correctly identifies a sisyphean task as a sisphean task and refuses to participate in a rigged game. For example: Imagine if someone played with a rigged dice in a game of chance and someone calls him out for it, then the other person says "You weren't guaranteed to win anyways, because you aren't entitled to winning!" - completely retarded: Of course I wasn't guaranteed to win, but the game is still rigged in your favor and the truth within my words remains unchanged.

Furthermore, what's wrong with wanting something back for your efforts? My efforts (e.g. being nice, working out, having a job) are (like the efforts of all people) a favor (on a hopefully reciprocal basis) - not a thing that should be taken for granted. But when men do it it's the absolute bare minimum according to normies while they kiss the ass of every woman that does the same thing and praise that woman into oblivion. When a woman does the things that they take for granted when it affects men they see her as something special.
And even if these things (e.g. being nice, working out, having a job) were the bare minimum, they still require (sometimes enormous) efforts and why should I put futile efforts into something when I get nothing back? Then I can say "Fuck it!" as well when it doesn't change anything about the results I achieve. You just admitted that you have no form of leverage over me, so why should I follow your orders or respect your advice when you openly say that you hate/despise me?

Ultimately when people criticize you for being "entitled", they criticize you for recognizing a rigged game as rigged and having enough pride/courage to call them out on it instead of taking it like a scared, little boy. They have no problem with your suffering, they have a problem when you vocalize your anger about it. It's pathognomonic for our modern zeitgeist that wanting something back for your efforts is seen as something pathological.

Dignity is not the same as entitlement. Dignity is the bare minimum an individual can accept. Incels fight for dignity. Entitlement is the will to keep for yourself the increasingly obnoxious benefits and privileges that you like to show off to others, for instance female hypergamy. IT wants to defend the entitlement of foids in the sexual market.

It shows that you value yourself as a person and your time. It shows that your patience has it limits and that the things others take for granted are in fact nothing more than a favor; it shows that you aren't willing to let others shit in your face, because you want something back. A person gets called "entitled" when he correctly identifies a sisyphean task as a sisphean task and refuses to participate in a rigged game. For example: Imagine if someone played with a rigged dice in a game of chance and someone calls him out for it, then the other person says "You weren't guaranteed to win anyways, because you aren't entitled to winning!" - completely retarded: Of course I wasn't guaranteed to win, but the game is still rigged in your favor and the truth within my words remains unchanged.

Furthermore, what's wrong with wanting something back for your efforts? My efforts (e.g. being nice, working out, having a job) are (like the efforts of all people) a favor (on a hopefully reciprocal basis) - not a thing that should be taken for granted. But when men do it it's the absolute bare minimum according to normies while they kiss the ass of every woman that does the same thing and praise that woman into oblivion. When a woman does the things that they take for granted when it affects men they see her as something special.
And even if these things (e.g. being nice, working out, having a job) were the bare minimum, they still require (sometimes enormous) efforts and why should I put futile efforts into something when I get nothing back? Then I can say "Fuck it!" as well when it doesn't change anything about the results I achieve. You just admitted that you have no form of leverage over me, so why should I follow your orders or respect your advice when you openly say that you hate/despise me?

Ultimately when people criticize you for being "entitled", they criticize you for recognizing a rigged game as rigged and having enough pride/courage to call them out on it instead of taking it like a scared, little boy. They have no problem with your suffering, they have a problem when you vocalize your anger about it. It's pathognomonic for our modern zeitgeist that wanting something back for your efforts is seen as something pathological.
It's those people lecturing you about not looking out for your self interest that are deliberately conflating looking out for your self interest with being entitled. In the end it comes down to self interest. They are acting in self interested ways (that's what modern society and feminism is all about) but they feel entitled to you not acting in a self interested way.

Entitlement is the belief that you have a right to something, every person has a right to intimacy, to the ability to pass on your genetics because it's a basic human need, you are not entitled to Chad, you are not entitled to Stacy however, and that's not even what people here say, we just want an intimate relationship with our looks match.

You're only entitled to things that you need as a human to survive and sex is one of those things we need.

It's funny how these same people who shit on us for feeling entitled to sex are always feeling entitled to other things that they really don't need, like a fast internet connection, a man who pays for everything on dates and outings, a nice economic status and financial stability, all 'purchased' by the foid's vagina and face and all allowed to her by beta-males, cucks and simps.

Women expect and demand that they be lifted up to the comfort class without any effort and then go and point a finger at the 'dirty incels' for feeling entitled to human needs.

It's those people lecturing you about not looking out for your self interest that are deliberately conflating looking out for your self interest with being entitled. In the end it comes down to self interest. They are acting in self interested ways (that's what modern society and feminism is all about) but they feel entitled to you not acting in a self interested way.
This. Feminists fight for their interests above all else and the "manosphere" (for the lack of a better term) fights for mens' interests - actio est reactio, every movement generates a counter movement, everything you do will also have an adverse effect that directly works against your ideas. The same thing with multiculturalism in Europe: In a country where many people are put together nationalism occurs as the logical answer to provide a new sense of group identity - we see both: Minorities gravitate more toward fundamentalism (e.g. religious/ethnic undertones) and open despise regarding the culture of the ethnic majority while right-wing-extremist/nationalist movements for Whites gather strength too. By trying to create a multicultural/liberal society they paved the way for radical nationalist movements. That's the entire irony of human existence: You often get the opposite of what you asked for.

Entitlement is the belief that you have a right to something, every person has a right to intimacy, to the ability to pass on your genetics because it's a basic human need, you are not entitled to Chad, you are not entitled to Stacy however, and that's not even what people here say, we just want an intimate relationship with our looks match.

You're only entitled to things that you need as a human to survive and sex is one of those things we need.

It's funny how these same people who shit on us for feeling entitled to sex are always feeling entitled to other things that they really don't need, like a fast internet connection, a man who pays for everything on dates and outings, a nice economic status and financial stability, all 'purchased' by the foid's vagina and face and all allowed to her by beta-males, cucks and simps.

Women expect and demand that they be lifted up to the comfort class without any effort and then go and point a finger at the 'dirty incels' for feeling entitled to human needs.
Based and added to the quotes.

This. Feminists fight for their interests above all else and the "manosphere" (for the lack of a better term) fights for mens' interests - actio est reactio, every movement generates a counter movement, everything you do will also have an adverse effect that directly works against your ideas.
The sad thing is a lot of the "manosphere" (if including puas and neomasculinists) doesn't fight for men's interests above all else but simply because it's not completely pro giving all the benefit to women, even those groups are deemed as "misogynist".
Really it's a very cynical play to make you think that looking out for your interests as an ugly low status male is you being "selfish", "entitled", "disgusting", "expecting too much", "whiny" when the same people lecturing you about this have fully exercised their self interest while conveniently painting it as virtuous and your hope of exercising it as laughable and disturbing at the same time.

Last edited:
The sad thing is a lot of the "manosphere" (if including puas and neomascuilnists) doesn't fight for men's interests above all else but simply because it's not completely pro giving all the benefit to women, even those groups are deemed as "misogynist".
Really it's a very cynical play to make you think that looking out for your interests as an ugly low status male is you being "selfish", "entitled", "disgusting", "expecting too much", "whiny" when the same people lecturing you about this have fully exercised their self interest while painting it as virtuous and your hope of exercising it as laughable and disturbing at the same time.
The PUAs/self-improvement coaches are greedy traitors and at least for me comparable to OnlyFans whores because these assholes exploit the loneliness of men for financial success. The other groups like MGTOWs/MRAs have a partial truth and fight for men in some way.

But: Saw a tone shift over the last few months as more and more normies approach nearcel levels. A few years ago I was called whiny for being an open incel on Twitter/other platforms, nowadays people talk to me/take me seriously/even outwardly sympathize with me. Even more people wake up to hypergamy and even normies/chads become more and more blackpilled when they see their options on Dating-Apps (mostly single moms, fat arrogant sows, etc.) - reality catches up to people.

You’re not entitled to a sense of entitlement

The PUAs/self-improvement coaches are greedy traitors and at least for me comparable to OnlyFans whores because these assholes exploit the loneliness of men for financial success. The other groups like MGTOWs/MRAs have a partial truth and fight for men in some way.
Agree strongly but I was mentioning that still other parts of the manosphere like PUAs and neomasculinists/trad copers are still attacked by feminists because they still don't act completely within the bounds of giving all the benefits to women.
But: Saw a tone shift over the last few months as more and more normies approach nearcel levels. A few years ago I was called whiny for being an open incel on Twitter/other platforms, nowadays people talk to me/take me seriously/even outwardly sympathize with me. Even more people wake up to hypergamy and even normies/chads become more and more blackpilled when they see their options on Dating-Apps (mostly single moms, fat arrogant sows, etc.) - reality catches up to people.
Don't bother with normies or get the idea that they are "waking up". They are as capricious as the wind and all talk with no real principles except endorsing what's popular or cool. Remember what Trump said about politicians? All talk and no action? That's normies for you.

Last edited:
Everyone is inherently selfish and entitled, that's how species survive. Yet only ugly low tier male arent entitled to anything? They must suffer miserably and cannot desire happiness?

Don't bother with normies or get the idea that they are "waking up". They are as capricious as the wind and all talk with no real principles except endorsing what's popular or cool. Remember what Trump said about politicians? All talk and no action? That's normies for you.
Am only there to talk with normies for fun and for wasting my time, because I often feel bored.
Everyone is inherently selfish and entitled, that's how species survive. Yet only ugly low tier male arent entitled to anything? They must suffer miserably and cannot desire happiness?
You are not entitled to me not being entitled, women/normies! :feelsthink:

Am only there to talk with normies for fun and for wasting my time, because I often feel bored.
It's not worth it imo tbh unless you get something concrete out of it. Otherwise you're still in effect acting as the weird but oddly interesting guy aka the jester.
You are not entitled to me not being entitled, women/normies! :feelsthink: