Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A short scene that stopped me from watching the movie

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I was watching a horror comedy, shit was pretty dumb, the reason I didn’t finish it was because of a specific scene.

It’s this kids birthday party (like 7 or 10) all his friends n shit are there, he’s up in his treehouse and a girl is with him they’re looking at her house, and she kisses him on the cheek while he’s looking at it. Afer that the kids below start singing the “sitting in a tree k I s s I n g” song or whatever. I’m not one of the guys who talks about “teen love” and shit so it personally surprised me when I felt nothing but a strong urge to die that very moment.

Seems like a normal scene to me.

same happened to me a few weeks ago. seeing a horror/slasher movie with a family member and there is a teen sex scene near the beginning of the movie. i had to go and get snacks then said i hated the movie and it was dumb so i coulda get the fuck outta there. from what i remember the movie was starting off okay but once that scene hits with all the romance/sex that all teens have then I just felt like shit and needed to go lie down

Same thing with anime. I will be watching a series and the MC has a girl interested in him. Either makes me rage or depersonalization kicks in.

ive seen it already, btw u didnt miss out on anything the movie is stupid
Rotten tomatoes gave that junk like over a 60% if I remember correctly. RT is so garbage man imdb rates movies 100% better

WHERES HIS GLASSES HE NEEDS HIS GLASSES

his glasses are over there