Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A Solution to the Forum Dying

Just get rid of the safe space rules like racism, flaming etc., only exception is if a user goes overboard like only posting about race. This will filter extreme polfags and stormfags and more racism/flaming will further alienate fakecels/normalfags and make them less likely to want to join. This is not reddit and if someone can't handle being called a word they should go back there and downvote/report mean racists and flamers.
We should advertise more on braincels, but mods will have a lot of work to do with all the new applications.

Get rid of any and all NSFW bullshit rules because just browsing this site in public is NSFW. Stop permabanning users with the exception of sex-havers, normalfags and bluepillers. Also chadworship is a meme. You should be able to post any image you want and you can't deny this forum has a lot in common with lookism. Sometimes you need to post an image to make a point. I'd also allow lookism related avatars. We need a bit more freedom basically.
There needs to be more incentives for potential incels to join this forum. Maybe add a like system (but no dislikes/downvotes) like on looksmax. I know it's a normgroid feature, but people like it.

Last edited:
Online communities always go to shit the bigger the userbase becomes. You should know this since you have seen this happen with /r9k/ and 4chan in general. Attracting more people just means attracting more shitposters. Sure, there's going to be some genuine incels mixed in with the newcomers but at least half of them are going to be here just to bait. I have never seen an online community improve by getting bigger, it always brings in unwanted elements.
sadly accurate as fuck :feelsbadman:

Most new users were randoms that nobody could vouch for, how many people are even talking to eachother outside of the forum? Probably not a lot, sure doesn't help when active off site communities are banned, or shun people not in the in group.

This site shouldn't be an "in group" either, it should be a site for Incels regardless.

You convinced me, I have changed my opinion. Another idea I have is that maybe we could open up our own wiki (I know there is an incel wiki, but it isn't related with this site) in order to circumvent (((google)))'s kike shenanigans, at least until they catch up. What do you guys think?

Brendioeee, you are visibly a good looking fakecel. Just gtfo you motherfuckin attention seeker

yeah 5'5 manlet in chadlifornia is a fakecel dedly srs

Attachments

• 50652375_2444498975564794_930783137472970752_n.jpg
    50652375_2444498975564794_930783137472970752_n.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 82
Good idea. We can do this watermark to attract more incels to the forum.

Another idea I have is that maybe we could open up our own wiki (I know there is an incel wiki, but it isn't related with this site) in order to circumvent (((google)))'s kike shenanigans, at least until they catch up. What do you guys think?
I think creating a new site would be a waste of resources, unless there's a way to do it for free on another existing website, I don't really think it'd matter that much in the grand scheme of things either. I'm pretty sure the wiki gets minimal traffic in comparison to the forum.

Or permabans should be given out to real larpers and fakes. And just longer temps for others.
Also advertising is useless, if someone is truly blackpilled they will find their way. Promoting it for normfags isnt plausible.
only plausible explanation

Free my bros @HighTGymcel, @Insomniac and @Ritalincel

The only advertising that could make this site alive would be a second ER shooting such as the aleks shooter did in Canada in May.

The only advertising that could make this site alive would be a second ER shooting such as the aleks shooter did in Canada in May.
That will only make it more likely the website will get shut down.