Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy A soy cuck makes a video of "mean" comments here on .co

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
Cringe guaranteed

Mean towards him?

He's a soy normie

Why wont he look at r/blackpillscience or one of face and lms or incel tv's vids

Last edited:
Lol that faggot used to be a cuckservative but now hes gone full tranny mode and has become left wing. Hes just a griftting npc with no real views of his own

Last edited:
He seems butthurt :feelskek: :feelskek:
Don't come here if you don't like what you see
full

Also jfl at this comment
Screenshot 20200512 065937

im in it this time

Cringe guaranteed

Oh look, the thumbnail of the incel on the right has a recessed chin yet it's our personalities not looks that is the problem right?

Ever noticed how all these foids & soys immediately call us physical looks based; negatively perceived traits as insults or if using a visual medium pick one that portrays an ugly male, but hey it's all in our heads right, it's the terrible personality that they can detect immediately that makes someone that's never met you before & you've had zero interaction with but they somehow know to instinctively pull that disgusted look or move away quickly.

Last edited:
That guy got bluepilled by a fat soy fag

Lol that faggot used to be a cuckservative but now hes gone full tranny mode and has become left wing. Hes just a griftting npc with no real views of his own
Of course he winds up making vids like this jfl

Ok it is confirmed. This "man" has no penis. I'll never get those 8 minutes of my life back. Oh well.

He noticed me :feelshaha:

Don't give him more views

Does he even have a foidfriend to begin with? JFL at incels making fun of incels.

Hey faggot who made the video. Notice me senpai.

>over one minute of introduction, talking about nothing
how do normies even manage to take so much time to convey so little

2005 called and wants his humor back.

Unbearable video. I just skipped though it to see who us you guys got screencapped by this pedophile lookalike

@BummerDrummer 2:41
@manicel 1:43

tfw not included in the fag's video
over for statusmaxxing cels

it's funny because they really do that thinking that will raise their chances with females

like when you're defending someone to earn respect, but in his case is not going to work anyway

Why did someone here call him a chadlite. Hes ugly and low t. Low tier normie/gay normie

Hello youtube

:incel::bluepill: "hey Becky, I made a video attacking those mean inkwells on da internets, can I have some pussy now?"

:rolleyes: "No, but you can clean Tyrone's cum out of my asshole when he's done with me"

:soy::soy::soy: "thank you m'lady"

:incel::bluepill: "hey Becky, I made a video attacking those mean inkwells on da internets, can I have some pussy now?"

:rolleyes: "No, but you can clean Tyrone's cum out of my asshole when he's done with me"

:soy::soy::soy: "thank you m'lady"

Didn't this dude already do this video once? Lol guess he needs that sweet youtube revenue huh?

What's funny too is that this soycuck thinks its a chad because of all the inkie-well memes thrown at it.
You're a punching bag twig boy waiting to be snapped in two by the wind.

“Mean comments” :soy:

its interesting how a famous youtuber noticed me

Faggot. From the way he looks he needs to be posting here

Oh look, the thumbnail of the incel on the right has a recessed chin yet it's our personalities not looks that is the problem right?

Ever noticed how all these foids & soys immediately call us physical looks based; negatively perceived traits as insults or if using a visual medium pick one that portrays an ugly male, but hey it's all in our heads right, it's the terrible personality that they can detect immediately that makes someone that's never met you before & you've had zero interaction with but they somehow know to instinctively pull that disgusted look or move away quickly.