Serious A Story From Elementary School That Stuck With Me For Life

Heartless

Heartless

ᛋᛋProud Americelᛋᛋ 卐Racist卐Misogynist卐Degenerate卐
★★★★★
15d 12h 42m
Back in elementary school a teacher told us a story, it went roughly like this:

Marco was a matador, a rising to fame and highly skilled beginner, who fell in love with a woman by the of Jasmine, he worked hard day and night to woo her, one day inviting her to his show and revealing his gorgeous cape emblazoned with her name. That night she accepted his wooing and began dating him. They begin to fall in love and start dating seriously. One day, after a particularly fanciful fair in the arena, Marco earns enough money to hire a painter to immortalize Jasmine and himself. The painter is a man by the name of Lorenzo, Lorenzo isn't like Marco, he is an artist with a flair for the dramatic and channels raw emotions, living by the job and at times starving for weeks and others spending like a king. Swept by his free spirit Jasmine finds herself falling for the painter, as a portrait takes weeks or more to truly sculpt into perfection, and what with Marco being too busy to attend each section, they got to know each other very well and her heart began beating for him. One day Marco returns home to find Jasmine in bed with Lorenzo (elementary school teacher said they were just "cuddling"). Marco then decides to grab the decorative spear gifted to him by a fan and thrust it into her heart, killing Jasmine, and proceeded to punch Lorenzo, and breaking his dominant hand, before telling the man to leave his sight.

I remember what happened next so clearly, my teacher said "Why did he kill Jasmine, nobody can have her now? Why didn't he just kill Lorenzo?" and she didn't really want an answer, but I remember raising my hand and saying "Jasmine was the one who betrayed him, Lorenzo was just the person it happened to be with, only one of them broke his heart and betrayed his trust, it didn't have to be Lorenzo, if she was capable of betraying him once then she could do it again with anyone else too". My teacher got this funny look on her face and repeated: "But if he just killed Lorenzo he would have gotten her back" upon which I said, "He didn't want her back, he wanted to punish her for hurting him in such a cruel way, like when Bryce made me drop my lollipop the other day and I threw a kickball at his head, I threw the ball to punish him, it doesn't mean I wanted the lollipop back, it was on the ground, I'm not putting that back in my mouth, but I still had to throw the ball at Bryce so he knew that it was no good to do that, but unlike the lollipop she choose to fall on the ground and get dirty, she was a person who made a choice, Lorenzo was beaten to vent his anger, Jasmine was the true villain" and this went on for like 6 minutes of her trying to convince the class that Jasmine didn't deserve to die, she could've been gotten back, only Lorenzo was the problem, etc. I was truly horrified back then, and it stuck with me for nearly 2 decades, the idea that my teacher so vehemently denied someone's culpability in their own actions and tried to convince me and the class that Lorenzo was the one who deserved to die so he could have her back..... Like wtf, was there no cops in this story, even if there weren't and he got away with it, how does he trust her ever again? Like wtf wtf wtf. Surprisingly I never got in trouble for this argument, but regardless I've never forgotten it.

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

Luminary
★★★★★
90d 18h 43m
Too long to read

Selinity

Selinity

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
-
16d 16h 41m

Marco was a matador, a rising to fame and highly skilled beginner, who fell in love with a woman by the of Jasmine, he worked hard day and night to woo her, one day inviting her to his show and revealing his gorgeous cape emblazoned with her name. That night she accepted his wooing and began dating him. They begin to fall in love and start dating seriously. One day, after a particularly fanciful fair in the arena, Marco earns enough money to hire a painter to immortalize Jasmine and himself. The painter is a man by the name of Lorenzo, Lorenzo isn't like Marco, he is an artist with a flair for the dramatic and channels raw emotions, living by the job and at times starving for weeks and others spending like a king. Swept by his free spirit Jasmine finds herself falling for the painter, as a portrait takes weeks or more to truly sculpt into perfection, and what with Marco being too busy to attend each section, they got to know each other very well and her heart began beating for him. One day Marco returns home to find Jasmine in bed with Lorenzo (elementary school teacher said they were just "cuddling"). Marco then decides to grab the decorative spear gifted to him by a fan and thrust it into her heart, killing Jasmine, and proceeded to punch Lorenzo, and breaking his dominant hand, before telling the man to leave his sight.

I remember what happened next so clearly, my teacher said "Why did he kill Jasmine, nobody can have her now? Why didn't he just kill Lorenzo?" and she didn't really want an answer, but I remember raising my hand and saying "Jasmine was the one who betrayed him, Lorenzo was just the person it happened to be with, only one of them broke his heart and betrayed his trust, it didn't have to be Lorenzo, if she was capable of betraying him once then she could do it again with anyone else too". My teacher got this funny look on her face and repeated: "But if he just killed Lorenzo he would have gotten her back" upon which I said, "He didn't want her back, he wanted to punish her for hurting him in such a cruel way, like when Bryce made me drop my lollipop the other day and I threw a kickball at his head, I threw the ball to punish him, it doesn't mean I wanted the lollipop back, it was on the ground, I'm not putting that back in my mouth, but I still had to throw the ball at Bryce so he knew that it was no good to do that, but unlike the lollipop she choose to fall on the ground and get dirty, she was a person who made a choice, Lorenzo was beaten to vent his anger, Jasmine was the true villain" and this went on for like 6 minutes of her trying to convince the class that Jasmine didn't deserve to die, she could've been gotten back, only Lorenzo was the problem, etc. I was truly horrified back then, and it stuck with me for nearly 2 decades, the idea that my teacher so vehemently denied someone's culpability in their own actions and tried to convince me and the class that Lorenzo was the one who deserved to die so he could have her back..... Like wtf, was there no cops in this story, even if there weren't and he got away with it, how does he trust her ever again? Like wtf wtf wtf. Surprisingly I never got in trouble for this argument, but regardless I've never forgotten it.
Ha ha, you were very based for a elementary kid.

You should keep posting stories about your experiences, these are interesting.

Last edited:
Heartless

Heartless

★★★★★
15d 12h 42m
Ha ha, you were very based for a elementary kid.

You should keep posting stories about your experiences, these are interesting.
I don't think I was very based at all, I mean it was common sense for me at the time, Imagine it was your best friend who decided to stop hanging out with you and then went to hang out with someone else, you don't blame the other kid, you blame your best friend who chose to ditch you. I have a lot more stories but none I remember as vividly as this.

Selinity

Selinity

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
-
16d 16h 41m
I don't think I was very based at all, I mean it was common sense for me at the time, Imagine it was your best friend who decided to stop hanging out with you and then went to hang out with someone else, you don't blame the other kid, you blame your best friend who chose to ditch you. I have a lot more stories but none I remember as vividly as this.
You'd be surprised how rare this thinking is. I've always been disappointed by my peers in this regard. So many illogical decisions. So much pain suffered that could've easily been prevented. If someone tries to hurt you, if you ever get the chance then hit them. In any way you can. Emotionally, physically, financially, whatever. Hit them so hard they can never get back up. If someone dares to try and harm me our chances of a decent relationship are over. People don't just stop hating you, and if you give them a slap on the wrist their resentment will only grow.

Heartless

Heartless

★★★★★
15d 12h 42m
You'd be surprised how rare this thinking is. I've always been disappointed by my peers in this regard. So many illogical decisions. So much pain suffered that could've easily been prevented. If someone tries to hurt you, if you ever get the chance then hit them. In any way you can. Emotionally, physically, financially, whatever. Hit them so hard they can never get back up. If someone dares to try and harm me our chances of a decent relationship are over. People don't just stop hating you, and if you give them a slap on the wrist their resentment will only grow.
Fair enough, I can't say I was always rational but I tried to be, as far as punishments go you have to return 10x what you got, at minimum, if someone makes you drop your lolli then toss a ball in their face hard, if someone punches you then you punch them 10 times.

@Diocel quit being a lazycel and just read it

Selinity

Selinity

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
-
16d 16h 41m
Fair enough, I can't say I was always rational but I tried to be, as far as punishments go you have to return 10x what you got, at minimum, if someone makes you drop your lolli then toss a ball in their face hard, if someone punches you then you punch them 10 times.

@Diocel quit being a lazycel and just read it
Why aren't you cyan yet, you have enough posts

Heartless

Heartless

★★★★★
15d 12h 42m
I actually read it.
:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:
Why aren't you cyan yet, you have enough posts
No clue, took my account 2 days to go from Grey to Blue, so maybe it'll take a while again. Doesn't bother me, the only name color worth having is 15-30k... Feel free to max with me today too.

Selinity

Selinity

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
-
16d 16h 41m
:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

No clue, took my account 2 days to go from Grey to Blue, so maybe it'll take a while again. Doesn't bother me, the only name color worth having is 15-30k... Feel free to max with me today too.
K, see you in the sewers:feelsYall:

Heartless

Heartless

★★★★★
15d 12h 42m
sometimes I wonder what else happened to me as a child that I just straight up repressed.

Heartless

Heartless

★★★★★
15d 12h 42m
nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★★★
158d 22h 59m

high IQ post.

It is true that the only way you can forgive and forget is seeing the other person in the same pain. This is why people who forgive their unfaithful wives are illogical. You can’t recover a relationship after that because she puts a higher value to a 1 to 2 month extra marital relationship then to a life time of trust. It is illogical to want anything with that person after that.

Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

Proponent Of Incel Ochlocracy; Incel With Hate
★★
57d 23h 16m

Based. Read it all, extremely good insight.
It is true that the only way you can forgive and forget is seeing the other person in the same pain. This is why people who forgive their unfaithful wives are illogical. You can’t recover a relationship after that because she puts a higher value to a 1 to 2 month extra marital relationship then to a life time of trust. It is illogical to want anything with that person after that.
This.

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

sleep when i’m dead i guess
★★★★
24d 6h 42m
me in elementary school

LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

I have no mouth and I must scream
★★★
21d 9h 57m
Pretty based story to read to elementary pupils tbh.

Heartless

Heartless

★★★★★
15d 12h 42m
superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★
41d 5h 49m
Your account has to be a certain age to reach a certain rank.

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
86d 13h 28m
Damn cunt tried to brainwash ye! Good on you for resisting!

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Banned
★★★★★
159d 13h 33m
Teachers are fucking retarded. The average person is a retard, but most teachers are more retarded than the average person, especially females ones.

Imagine iq mogging a grown adult as an elementary school kid.

Did any of the other kids back you up or anything?

Heartless

Heartless

★★★★★
15d 12h 42m
Teachers are fucking retarded. The average person is a retard, but most teachers are more retarded than the average person, especially females ones.

Imagine iq mogging a grown adult as an elementary school kid.

Did any of the other kids back you up or anything?
One of the girls did, but she was lil nigger girl. Said something hoodlike about her momma. It’s fuzzy but I’m sure it could’ve been interpreted as “my momma always told me you gotta let your man know it’s dangerous to step out”

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
47d 3h 50m

Damn you were one incredibly smart kid. Maybe there is hope for the future

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Veteran
★★
16d 4h 21m

I would've killed them both. Also are there two teachers in your story? Because you contradict yourself.

ElliotRodgerHere

ElliotRodgerHere

National Socialist
★★★★
22d 2h 34m
I once shit myself while playing flag football. Got shit all over the flags. It ruined my life for months

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★
41d 5h 49m
I once shit myself while playing flag football. Got shit all over the flags. It ruined my life for months
Only for a few months? I did something embarrassing in middle school once and it followed me till my senior year.

ElliotRodgerHere

ElliotRodgerHere

National Socialist
★★★★
22d 2h 34m
Only for a few months? I did something embarrassing in middle school once and it followed me till my senior year.
I think the school must have taken steps to keep the incident under wraps. I honestly dont remember because i blocked out a lot of that period of my life because it was that embarrassing

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
86d 13h 28m
One of the girls did, but she was lil nigger girl. Said something hoodlike about her momma. It’s fuzzy but I’m sure it could’ve been interpreted as “my momma always told me you gotta let your man know it’s dangerous to step out”
I wonder about her father? I bet he, "stepped out."

Heartless

Heartless

★★★★★
15d 12h 42m