Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A study of 27 nations concluded that height has a strong positive effect on life satisfaction

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
I don't have access to the full pdf. Link of the study down below

inb4 "water is wet"
Yes it's obvious that height improves your life. But this study is interesting because it confirms that this phenomenon is universal, or at the very least that it's consistently found in many different nations across the globe. It's a value that is seen as important to all humans regardless of culture and location.

Objectives

To evaluate the effect of height on life satisfaction.

Methods

We use data from a recent multi‐country survey that was conducted in 27 nations.

Results

Our main finding is that height does have a strong positive effect on life satisfaction. These findings remain positive and significant when we use a comprehensive set of well‐known covariates of life‐satisfaction at both the individual and country levels. These findings also remain robust to alternative statistical specifications.

Conclusions

From a theoretical standpoint, our findings suggest that height is important in explaining life‐satisfaction independent of other well‐known determinants. From a methodological standpoint, the findings of this study highlight the need to explicitly control for the effect of heights in studies on subjective well‐being, happiness, and life‐satisfaction.

If you are not 6' tall, you might as well be 6' under

costs 8 dollars to read the full study.

i wonder what countries they used. but yeah obviously height will make your life better in general. i'd rather be tall than short

Face is still more important though

If you are tall enough, you could intimidationmaxx on normgroids or even better, smashing their heads on pavement.

If you are tall enough, you could intimidationmaxx on normgroids or even better, smashing their heads on pavement.
that is, indeed, quite the perk

inb4 "water is wet"
image1.jpg

We have known this since the dawn of time

We have known this since the dawn of time
Yes but bluepillers like to act as if we just made this up. And redpiller play down the effect as if it's very minor.

there's no bottom to the heightpill to the point it actually scares me.

I've always maintained about height: There is literally no woman in human history who's had a genuine preference for short men. Like, at all.

I've always maintained about height: There is literally no woman in human history who's had a genuine preference for short men. Like, at all.
Yeah. You can find men who prefer all sorts of height: shorter, same height, taller ... and even some fetishists who like drawves ...
But for women? You can't find a single tribe where short men are cherished and respected more by women.

Similarly I don't believe that a single woman out there actually prefers bald men.
Sure a tiny portion of the male population looks good bald and women like them ... but that's not the same thing as liking bald men. Not even close.

It's incredible how much more wide men's tastes are and yet they're always painted as picky entitled bastards jfl

there's no bottom to the heightpill to the point it actually scares me.
There used to be this meme on 4chan called the "manlet pit". Ironically the heightpill is a bottomless pit lmao

I don't have access to the full pdf.
Here. Try using a working domain of sci-hub every time you want to avoid a paywall. You're welcome :feelsEhh:
costs 8 dollars to read the full study.

i wonder what countries they used. but yeah obviously height will make your life better in general. i'd rather be tall than short
After avoiding the paywall, I've found this:
2.1 | Data The 2016 Life-in-Transition Survey (LITS) is used in this study. This survey was jointly conducted by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the World Bank for the purpose of estimating wellbeing in 27 postcommunist transitional countries including Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan. In each of these countries, about 1500 respondents were interviewed. Detailed discussion regarding the survey methodology and technical issues regarding the LITS can be found in Habibov, Cheung, and Auchynnikava (2017) and Habibov and Cheung (2017).

Here. Try using a working domain of sci-hub every time you want to avoid a paywall. You're welcome :feelsEhh:

After avoiding the paywall, I've found this:
Sci hub is always reported as an unsafe website on my browser lol that's why i avoid it even though i know it's legit af

Yes but bluepillers like to act as if we just made this up. And redpiller play down the effect as if it's very minor.
Height dousnt matter. Im a short king.:feelsclown:

Sci hub is always reported as an unsafe website on my browser lol that's why i avoid it even though i know it's legit af
For real? Now that's weird...

Height dousnt matter. Im a short king.:feelsclown:
I hate this new fad of calling each other kings. I think redpillers came up with this jfl

Personality. It's all about the personality that you radiate out to the world! :feelshaha:
I wonder for how long normie society can keep up with the bluepilled feel-good lies when studies like this keep coming out and dating apps blackpill the entire young generation.

Personality. It's all about the personality that you radiate out to the world! :feelshaha:
I wonder for how long normie society can keep up with the bluepilled feel-good lies when studies like this keep coming out and dating apps blackpill the entire young generation.
Well sadly normies either don't care about studies, or can't understand them (because they think anecdotal evidence and feelings beat statistics).

What might blackpill men is the overtone window shifting and making so many men into incels that they will have no choice but to accept the blackpill. But who knows. Human beings are really good at coping and being delusional

who knows. Human beings are really good at coping and being delusional
This is very true. Sadly...
Numerous talks where I talk people into a corner keep leaving me frustrated.
Maybe you're right and I'm too optimistic... :feelsbadman:

I hate this new fad of calling each other kings. I think redpillers came up with this jfl
I think "king culture" coping came from twitter and instagram tbh

Wait really? Lmao what was their thought process behind it?
Calling people king and queen might have originated in what is informally known as black twitter imo and also king and queen emojis and calling people king or queen on instagram has been common for a while now.

As for the thought process it probably didn't mean much until the king and queen references were co-opted as memes by political copers because the people making the memes unironically saw themselves as kings.
See ruqqus.com/+BasedMemes

Calling people king and queen might have originated in what is informally known as black twitter imo and also king and queen emojis and calling people king or queen on instagram has been common for a while now.

As for the thought process it probably didn't mean much until the king and queen references were co-opted as memes by political copers because the people making the memes unironically saw themselves as kings.
See ruqqus.com/+BasedMemes
Ah so it was inspired by the we wuz kangz stuff. ngl im so out of the loop with social media

Ah so it was inspired by the we wuz kangz stuff. ngl im so out of the loop with social media
Pretty normal tbh the rate of cultural change just in the last few years alone has been massive. Lifefuel for disconnectedalreadycels but suifuel for tryingtosocializecels. Although in the recent years you can see a lot of overlap with what's been talked about in redpill and blackpill communities and IRL and social media.

Don't forget even once the friendzone wasn't widely talked about but now it's a common term.
Same with negging.
And I've heard people say amog/mog out loud before even before this site was created.

Things you can't change are the most valuable. Being tall gives you respect, put you on top of the group.

Life is pointless as a short man.

Things you can't change are the most valuable. Being tall gives you respect, put you on top of the group.
It's a man's immutable characteristics that give him his worth. It is acceptance of this fact that separates blackpillers from bluepillers

No.
It's a man's immutable characteristics that give him his worth. It is acceptance of this fact that separates blackpillers from bluepillers
Height literally fluctuates throughout 1 day up to an inch or even more, and decreases with age, and you call it immutable? Your statement is false by definition.
Well sadly normies either don't care about studies, or can't understand them (because they think anecdotal evidence and feelings beat statistics).

What might blackpill men is the overtone window shifting and making so many men into incels that they will have no choice but to accept the blackpill. But who knows. Human beings are really good at coping and being delusional
So the fact that you trust studies more than your feelings and your intuition, makes you think that you are the one, who is not delusional?

Last edited:
No.

Height literally fluctuates throughout 1 day up to an inch or even more, and decreases with age, and you call it immutable? Your statement is false by definition.
Except that those tiny fluctuations apply to everyone else so the point is moot.

This is just wrong. You cope by saying this because you didn't hit that magic 6' mark you heightcopers are so fixated with, you say this is why you're incel because you and many other heightcopers here claim to be blackpilled but can't admit the true reason you're here is because you have an ugly/subhuman face

This is just wrong. You cope by saying this because you didn't hit that magic 6' mark you heightcopers are so fixated with, you say this is why you're incel because you and many other heightcopers here claim to be blackpilled but can't admit the true reason you're here is because you have an ugly/subhuman face
“Heightcopers” :feelskek: tallfags need to be exiled , true scrum

massive cope if I was 6'0 instead of 5'5, I would easily surgery max into Chad preet

And you are right, the magic 6 feet number is arbitrary. Any height where you are taller than majority of females will suffice. And that number sure as fuck ain’t 5’3 or 5’7.

You’re going to say that it’s a cope that you must be taller than a foid by several inches?

A study of 27 nations concluded that humans drink water

A study of 27 nations concluded that humans drink water
The fact that it's so universal is something bluepillers don't like to hear tbh. No matter where you go on earth certain features are universally deemed as superior

“Heightcopers” :feelskek: tallfags need to be exiled , true scrum
And you are right, the magic 6 feet number is arbitrary. Any height where you are taller than majority of females will suffice. And that number sure as fuck ain’t 5’3 or 5’7.

You’re going to say that it’s a cope that you must be taller than a foid by several inches?
Look man, I'm just saying this based on what I see everyday. I'm not saying that height doesn't matter, if the guy is shorter than the girl sure it will make it harder for him, but if his face is at least normal (5/10+) he can still score, not nearly like Chad but he can. However, if his face is is below a 5/10 it is absolutely OVER, no girl will ever want him no matter the height. I see shorter guys mogging me and scoring everytime I go out, and you know why? Because their faces aren't 3/10 like mine. My height doesn't do shit for me because I'm an ogre, girls care WAY more about face and saying otherwise is just wrong.

massive cope if I was 6'0 instead of 5'5, I would easily surgery max into Chad preet
How am I coping? And bro, you have it way tougher since you are a curry but if you can surgery max to like a 7ish face you will be able to score even with that height, that's just how important face is, although reaching that level while being a curry will require almost a perfect face anatomy wise.

JFL this study even needs to be done in this clown reality. Of course height has a positive effective, being tall is a lot more beneficial than being short..

But no, we have to conduct studies for this just for nobody to see and care, while they still push bluepilled propaganda and on the same hand all the normies and simps of society are willing to believe shit like #MeToo and male privilege in a heartbeat

Look man, I'm just saying this based on what I see everyday. I'm not saying that height doesn't matter, if the guy is shorter than the girl sure it will make it harder for him, but if his face is at least normal (5/10+) he can still score, not nearly like Chad but he can. However, if his face is is below a 5/10 it is absolutely OVER, no girl will ever want him no matter the height. I see shorter guys mogging me and scoring everytime I go out, and you know why? Because their faces aren't 3/10 like mine. My height doesn't do shit for me because I'm an ogre, girls care WAY more about face and saying otherwise is just wrong.

How am I coping? And bro, you have it way tougher since you are a curry but if you can surgery max to like a 7ish face you will be able to score even with that height, that's just how important face is, although reaching that level while being a curry will require almost a perfect face anatomy wise.
Sigh. It’s always a tallfag that has to say height is cope: the problem with height vs face debates is that tallfags are tall and don’t know what it’s like not to be. But most manlet incels are short AND ugly, yet many of us feel height is the bigger failo. When I have to see for the hundredth time that it’s a tallfag saying “height is cope”, i doubt he is trying to be objective. I’m sure people will attest the opposite to your experience as well. Shit is called ogremaxxing for a reason. Evolutionary speaking, height is much more important than face. And we agree that foids are operating sexual selection on a very primal level in blackpill don’t we?
Just take faceandlms and his buddy 5’4. Face claims his face is attrocious, 5’4 claims he is good looking. One guys a virgin and one isn’t , guesss who :feelskek:

Sigh. It’s always a tallfag that has to say height is cope: the problem with height vs face debates is that tallfags are tall and don’t know what it’s like not to be. But most manlet incels are short AND ugly, yet many of us feel height is the bigger failo. When I have to see for the hundredth time that it’s a tallfag saying “height is cope”, i doubt he is trying to be objective. I’m sure people will attest the opposite to your experience as well. Shit is called ogremaxxing for a reason. Evolutionary speaking, height is much more important than face. And we agree that foids are operating sexual selection on a very primal level in blackpill don’t we?
Just take faceandlms and his buddy 5’4. Face claims his face is attrocious, 5’4 claims he is good looking. One guys a virgin and one isn’t , guesss who :feelskek:

Women don't care about what is best from an evolutionary point, that doesn't matter nowadays, they care about the most good looking male, the male with the best face. Otherwise smart, strong men with a normal functioning body would be the top choice for women, even if they are subhuman looking.

Idk how both Face and his friend look like, so I can't really talk about that, but I bet his face is better than his friend's if he could score with a girl and his friend couldn't, height most likely isn't the main reason here, although it is a big problem, his friend is probably a true <5/10 subhuman.