Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A study of 27 nations concluded that height has a strong positive effect on life satisfaction

the site that you put is too expensive too read.

i fucking hate being 5 foot 7

Women don't care about what is best from an evolutionary point, that doesn't matter nowadays, they care about the most good looking male, the male with the best face. Otherwise smart, strong men with a normal functioning body would be the top choice for women, even if they are subhuman looking.

Idk how both Face and his friend look like, so I can't really talk about that, but I bet his face is better than his friend's if he could score with a girl and his friend couldn't, height most likely isn't the main reason here, although it is a big problem, his friend is probably a true <5/10 subhuman.
Bro faceandlms face is on google, he looks like discount jay z. 5’4 has hunter eyes, face said himself that 5’4 is good looking.
They don’t care what’s best but they look for primal features, and in the past, a large tall male is more valuable than one with a pretty face.
I feel almost no sympathy for tallfags. You don’t have to go through the torture of being shorter than females and not even being treated like a man

Height is really important,i have seen guys who are not good looking but because they are towering everyone,girls get interested.

They don’t care what’s best but they look for primal features, and in the past, a large tall male is more valuable than one with a pretty face.
Agreed, but nowadays face>height in women's eyes

I feel almost no sympathy for tallfags. You don’t have to go through the torture of being shorter than females and not even being treated like a man
I'm an incel like you, my face barely gets me human treatment, people avoid us because of our looks the same. You should feel no sympathy for tall guys with good faces, tall incels exist because face>>>all. I'll give it to you and agree people tend to respect tall people more (not that much if you're ugly, but it would definitely be worse if you were short) but believe me, if you were tall with the same face it wouldn't make such a difference if we are talking about scoring with women