Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A Survey On Autism And Romantic And Sexual Experience, Broken Down By Age And Gender.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Wanna hear a joke?
Gender equality.

The absolute state of being male

not surprised

Jfl at how bluepilled reddit is. Look at the coping in the comments.

"The gender disparity is due to sexual abuse." :soy:

"The gender disparity is due to men dying younger." :soy:

I swear these retards have never heard of occam's razor. Women simply get laid more easily than men. End of story.

The mod fags deleted the survey

Reddit being a censorship shithole as usual

They only consider the top men when they talk about "men". The rest are invisible.

I always tell myself, that in foids minds, there are four genders:

1) women

2) the people they see as men (Chads)

3) the nice beta wage cuck simps they settle for when they’re 30 (and prob cheat on with Chad)

4) ugly guys that they wouldn’t think of fucking; they may as well lack sexual organs, or sex with them is akin to bestiality

There is no such thing as a non NT femoroid. They have social circle, friends, boyfriends, go to school, have jobs and a familly easily. They steal that term from us to feel quirky.

Of fucking course it's removed. The absolute state of cuckit. Can see that soy-guzzling jannie faggot in front of my inner eye.