Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A syrian chad refugee is going to marry a third woman.

tfw no 14 year old virgin gf from the middle east

You think the women care? As long as they get to fuck him they're fine being side chicks.

Its literally how they're designed.

I like how whenever a man has multiple wives he's always made out to be the bad person. As if he kidnapped them and forced them to stay with him.

As always the woman is the victim

2020 08 05 13 12 51

Watch the video! HE SAID THE THIRD WIFE WILL BE SWEDISH (BLONDE)!

Fuck mother nature. Chads gets to have multiple wifes while others don't even get a crumb of pussy

Can’t relate to him. I hope he gets divorce raped into oblivion.

At about 9 minutes 5 seconds, the woman says that his husband should take a second wife to ease work-burden. These selfish women do not think for a second the societal impacts: there are already less women than men of marriage age, so when their man gets a second or a third wife, more men won't get even a one wife! If the woman wants a third adult in her household, it should be her second husband.

You think the women care? As long as they get to fuck him they're fine being side chicks.

I like how whenever a man has multiple wives he's always made out to be the bad person. As if he kidnapped them and forced them to stay with him.

View attachment 375281

At about 9 minutes 5 seconds, the woman says that his husband should take a second wife to ease work-burden. These selfish women do not think for a second the societal impacts: there are already less women than men of marriage age, so when their man gets a second or a third wife, more men won't get even a one wife! If the woman wants a third adult in her household, it should be her second husband.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
My grandpa has 3

He had three and you cant even get one? Is it because youre against arranged marriages?

And Swedecucks will pay for it

europe allowing itself to be destroyed and converted

how amusing

primitive people, it's obvious his "wife"/slave doesn't have a choice,
It's like having a prostitute at home that obeys, but dead emotionnaly
and having stupid kids with her
I prefer staying incel than marry someone who doesn't even like you,
He's a cuck to 2(or 3) women, goes to work like a stupid dog,
and gets in return fish smelling pussy, and obedience with the support of a retarded book called quran
Chad or not, I don't envy him, he's a low iq subhuman

Polygamy is the highest form of degeneracy and should be destroyed once and for all. If islam doesn't want to renounce it then it should be destroyed too

Islam knows how to treat women respect.
Soyboys weee weee weee freedom democratic soy.

View attachment 375281
Dont see the difference between current chad just fucking his non official harem than some chadmed doing the same but marrying them, I hate both of them.

Last edited:
Islam is right about women

Swedish woman looks really dumb. I bet she had sex with that Muslim. If she wants help for housework than hire a maid.... that's as simple as that

Honestly in nordic countries JBM (Just Be Muslim) is really true. Swedish women may be beautiful but they have extremely low IQ and can't understand anything.
They think that everything that's not Swedish or white is beautiful so they spread their legs for literally anyone who's not white.

Then they end up as single mothers of even murdered by their loved ones, unfortunately.

I'm sometimes worried for women honestly. They're like children that society has to consider adults although they're unable to make adults' choices and to think like adults.

A woman can be a graduate from an Ivy League university or a Nobel Prize, they still can't make basic reasonings about what is good and what is bad for them.

The fact that we live, in the west, in radical feminist societies shows that. Our western world is close to a complete collapse, and that's the sole fault of women and their inability to make fair choices.