Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A teenage girl tried to publicly humiliate me when I said I don't care about the fact that 20-something year old guys date teenage girls.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I was in a group chat on Facebook, there were around 10 people and most were of South East Asian descent. I was talking to one of the girls, a half Cambodian half Sri-Lankan teenage girl, in a separate one-on-one chat and I told her I don't care if a 20-something year old guy dates a teenage girl. She then pretends as if I slaughtered a bunch of babies and simply just overreacts. Then she goes into the general group chat and says "RREEE, do you really believe it's ok for a 20-something year old to date teenage girls?!" This was her tactic to try and humiliate me, but much to my surprise, nobody in the group chat gave a damn. A couple of weeks later, she enters into a relationship with a guy who was in his 20s. I called her out on her hypocrisy in the group chat and laughed my ass off. Feelsgoodman.jpg

Foids are incredibly low IQ and evil.

A couple of weeks later, she enters into a relationship with a guy who was in his 20s. I called her out on her hypocrisy in the group chat and laughed my ass off. Feelsgoodman.jpg
Foids are just a big fucking meme, literal fucking npcs

women only get mad because they are afraid that if they get old, chad will start picking up the young girls and disregarding her. They're not concerned about the welfare of younger women but rather the welfare of themselves.

i hate girls like that ngl.

lifefuel for half Cambodian half Sri-Lankan oldcels

i don't see how it's a big deal if a 17 year old foid dates a 24 year old guy. honestly the only reason she'll be "traumatized" is because of society's severe disapproval of the age gap. 17 year olds are already adults and people need to stop treating them like children. the teen brain is a myth. look it up

women only get mad because they are afraid that if they get old, chad will start picking up the young girls and disregarding her. They're not concerned about the welfare of younger women but rather the welfare of themselves.
Nailed it

high iq observation

Stupid hole.
Foids are incredibly low IQ and evil.
i don't see how it's a big deal if a 17 year old foid dates a 24 year old guy. honestly the only reason she'll be "traumatized" is because of society's severe disapproval of the age gap. 17 year olds are already adults and people need to stop treating them like children. the teen brain is a myth. look it up

Incredibly based and high IQ comment section

I bet she'll have a seizure when she looks up the age of consent in some European countries. In many states the ages of consent are in the teens except for Washington state where the aoc is 21.

These cunts are so quick to condescend and deride men when they express interest in dating teenagers, their misandry is so strong that they completely forget about the law, stupid fucking diseased toilets, how fucking ignorant and spiteful are they ?

I bet she'll have a seizure when she looks up the age of consent in some European countries. In many states the ages of consent are in the teens except for Washington state where the aoc is 21.
The lowest Age of Consent in the world is 11, in Nigeria.

So move there to lolimaxx.

These cunts are so quick to condescend and deride men when they express interest in dating teenagers, their misandry is so strong that they completely forget about the law, stupid fucking diseased toilets, how fucking ignorant and spiteful are they ?
the aoc in washington state is 16 not 21

Morals are out of the window if a guy they're attracted to comes into the picture.

I was in a group chat on Facebook, there were around 10 people and most were of South East Asian descent. I was talking to one of the girls, a half Cambodian half Sri-Lankan teenage girl, in a separate one-on-one chat and I told her I don't care if a 20-something year old guy dates a teenage girl. She then pretends as if I slaughtered a bunch of babies and simply just overreacts. Then she goes into the general group chat and says "RREEE, do you really believe it's ok for a 20-something year old to date teenage girls?!" This was her tactic to try and humiliate me, but much to my surprise, nobody in the group chat gave a damn. A couple of weeks later, she enters into a relationship with a guy who was in his 20s. I called her out on her hypocrisy in the group chat and laughed my ass off. Feelsgoodman.jpg
Classic foid move to try and humiliate you in front of normies tbh

I called her out on her hypocrisy in the group chat and laughed my ass off.
Feelsgoodman.jpg
This honestly shouldn't matter because at the end of the day her hypocrisy hasn't actually inconvenienced her. Even if you don't SIMP, others will, and she gets sexual fulfillment and you don't.
The lowest Age of Consent in the world is 11, in Nigeria.

So move there to lolimaxx.

You might be working off some pre-2015 information there bro:

It's just weird because in Section Seven they come up with 3 different age ranges on recommending sentences for people who fuck those under 18 even though it seems to be saying roughly the same thing for all three...

(2) A person who commits an offence of defilement with a child aged eleven years or less shall upon conviction be sentenced to imprisonment for life.

(3) A person who commits an offence of defilement with a child between the age of twelve and fifteen years is liable upon conviction to imprisonment for life.

‎(4) A person who commits an offence of defilement with a child between the age of sixteen and eighteen years is liable upon conviction to imprisonment for life.

The first (under 11) is slightly different since it seems like sentencing is automatic upon conviction, however for the other two they're merely "liable" for it, so maybe that means there's some kind of flexibility in the sentencing.

3 and 4 have the same wording though so I don't know why they just didn't say 12-18.

Last edited:
women lol, such hypocrites

Don't act based and blackpilled among normfags. They are NPCs and with them behave like a clueless NPC.

Download

calling out a foid on hypocrisy is a type error -- they aren't capable of integrity to begin with, so hypocrisy is meaningless to them