Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A thought that shot through my mind today

Andy81Kaz

Andy81Kaz

6ft tall longhaircel
-
Definitely not original, and someone surely thought this before. But why do people even try? Women nowadays have a phone connected to the internet 100% of the time, and a dating app. They can meet up to 1000 chads per day that are better than you at virtually everything. Why would any foid exchange this for you? For me? For any of us? Why? They can easily find rich chads, tall chads, well endowed chads, RICH, TALL and WELL ENDOWED chads. Why would literally any fucking foid exchange this for any of us to make a family? If you had 1000+ pussies per day, would you exchange all of them for an ugly landwhale, or any ugly-ish or just low-tier foid? No, you wouldn't. It's absolutely insane to think any woman would ever want something with any us.

No idea. Foids literally have no reason to be loyal to anything. Too many options. Self improvement for anything below a chad... for what?

Replace them or rot.

Because reality is not that black and white. It's not Chad or nothing world. Chads are rare and limited. Most of them fuck high tier girl themselves. Yeah some odd Chad would bang a fugly girl but that's rare.
Go outside and you'll see most young couples in the 4-6 range. Most are tall I'd give you that but face wise they are just slightly above average.

People who are bluepilled non-Chads still try because they're oblivious. Humanity is going through natural selection on steroids thanks to online dating, all we Incel subhumans can do is cope or rope.

Because reality is not that black and white. It's not Chad or nothing world. Chads are rare and limited. Most of them fuck high tier girl themselves. Yeah some odd Chad would bang a fugly girl but that's rare.
Go outside and you'll see most young couples in the 4-6 range. Most are tall I'd give you that but face wise they are just slightly above average.
Granted, but still it's 20/80.
Foids literally have no reason to be loyal to anything.

That's actually true, and very fucking insane.
Humanity is going through natural selection on steroids thanks to online dating

Last edited:
Granted, but still it's 20/80.
Yes. And Chads are top 1-5% of the population. In your OP you said
They can easily find rich chads, tall chads, well endowed chads, RICH, TALL and WELL ENDOWED chads
These guys are top 1%. Heck even more rare I'd say top 0.1-0.5%.

80/20 is legit but these top 20% guys are 6/10s. Chad is 1-5%. That's why you see plenty of 6/10 guys with girlfriends offline and those same guys struggle online because online is Chad only aka 95/5 rule.

"Experts predict that by 2040, 70% of couples will have met through a dating app and at the moment 17% of married couples first met online"

It's not over yet. Irl dating is still very much a thing. My goal is to eventually approach a girl and straight up ask her out.

because they don't have the balls to kill themselves and they also overestimate their looks

Yes. And Chads are top 1-5% of the population. In your OP you said

These guys are top 1%. Heck even more rare I'd say top 0.1-0.5%.

80/20 is legit but these top 20% guys are 6/10s. Chad is 1-5%. That's why you see plenty of 6/10 guys with girlfriends offline and those same guys struggle online because online is Chad only aka 95/5 rule.

this

Fags trust them because they can't all settle with Chad as they became a landwhale after riding the dick carousel. Now she has to settle with 5/10 Joe that "has his shit together" (although she doesn't feel attracted to him, and cucks him eventually with Chadlite and/or Chad). To simply put it, they have no other option than to trust a roastie, or else they will be alone until death :feelsclown: