Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A Thread for Books

I'm reading this at the moment.

Did anyone read this book?

View attachment 93594

I ordered the book and I hope it's worth my money.

It is. Reign of Quantity is even better.

Guenon turned my life around. Before him i was losing myself into the mires of the far-right and the world of Evola, Otto Weininger and Nietzscheans like Jonathan Bowden, but Guenon pulled me out of it and directed me towards the path to true tradition, all though my favored author of the Perennialist school is Fritjof Schuon.

It is. Reign of Quantity is even better.

Guenon turned my life around. Before him i was losing myself into the mires of the far-right and the world of Evola, Otto Weininger and Nietzscheans like Jonathan Bowden, but Guenon pulled me out of it and directed me towards the path to true tradition, all though my favored author of the Perennialist school is Fritjof Schuon.
Is Guenon really that good?

Is Guenon really that good?

Depends what you are looking for.

The domain of Guenon is that of pure metaphysics, which as far as i'm concerned is the highest intellectual science there is, and even though i was already getting there thanks to Plato it was through Guenon that i discovered this kind of discipline, which is "intellectual" in a real sense (while western philosophy from the Renaissance onward is mostly a waste of time, an art for art's sake if there ever was one).

If you are looking for polemics though, he is probably not going to be your guy. The works of Guenon revolve entirely around first principles, he only deals with the effects when he has to use examples to explain the principles in question. There's some elements of his work that are a bit dubious but that's only because he was a pioneer who found his way towards the traditional doctrines and sciences by trial and error. He believed for instance that Buddhism was a false path, but eventually recanted that opinion.

Depends what you are looking for.

The domain of Guenon is that of pure metaphysics, which as far as i'm concerned is the highest intellectual science there is, and even though i was already getting there thanks to Plato it was through Guenon that i discovered this kind of discipline, which is "intellectual" in a real sense (while western philosophy from the Renaissance onward is mostly a waste of time, an art for art's sake if there ever was one).

If you are looking for polemics though, he is probably not going to be your guy. The works of Guenon revolve entirely around first principles, he only deals with the effects when he has to use examples to explain the principles in question. There's some elements of his work that are a bit dubious but that's only because he was a pioneer who found his way towards the traditional doctrines and sciences by trial and error. He believed for instance that Buddhism was a false path, but eventually recanted that opinion.
Didn't he convert to sufism?

Didn't he convert to sufism?

Yes. Guenon had come to the belief the path could only be obtained by means of an initiation. He spend much of his youth attempting to find such a thing both within Catholicism and outside of it. He jumped from esoteric group to esoteric group and ended up finding them all false. He eventually encountered Hindu metaphysics and for the first time he felt he had discovered what he was looking for, and his first choice was to become an Hindu but the caste system preventing him from doing so, and the next alternative he found was Sufism, which back then was still more or less intact as a tradition.

Later authors relented a bit on the question of initiation, especially when it came to Christianity and Buddhism, since neither of those religions have a clearly defined "esoteric" school like one finds in Judaism, Islam or Hinduism, but in each initiation is actually present as a "virtual" possibility even when there is no explicit initiatory tradition, but when he became a Muslim he had no idea that was the case. He also didn't know that there was a branch of Christianity that hadn't been corrupted yet by modernism, I.E., eastern Orthodoxy. Some argue that if he knew he might have become Orthodox instead, but i personally doubt it, because the path he was looking for is what in Hinduism is known as "Jnana", the path of knowledge, where as Christianity is mostly a "Baktha", a path of love.

On Pain by Ernst Jünger
Pretty short, more like an essay then a book though.

Yes. Guenon had come to the belief the path could only be obtained by means of an initiation. He spend much of his youth attempting to find such a thing both within Catholicism and outside of it. He jumped from esoteric group to esoteric group and ended up finding them all false. He eventually encountered Hindu metaphysics and for the first time he felt he had discovered what he was looking for, and his first choice was to become an Hindu but the caste system preventing him from doing so, and the next alternative he found was Sufism, which back then was still more or less intact as a tradition.

Later authors relented a bit on the question of initiation, especially when it came to Christianity and Buddhism, since neither of those religions have a clearly defined "esoteric" school like one finds in Judaism, Islam or Hinduism, but in each initiation is actually present as a "virtual" possibility even when there is no explicit initiatory tradition, but when he became a Muslim he had no idea that was the case. He also didn't know that there was a branch of Christianity that hadn't been corrupted yet by modernism, I.E., eastern Orthodoxy. Some argue that if he knew he might have become Orthodox instead, but i personally doubt it, because the path he was looking for is what in Hinduism is known as "Jnana", the path of knowledge, where as Christianity is mostly a "Baktha", a path of love.
I may read tbh

cope.

everybody knows the record keeping of the jews and christians were dodgy at best in those years.

Islamically speaking, blotching numbers or anything at all on record deliberately not matter the intent is a major sin. so everything written by the true Muslimeen is reputable and need be questioned not. see: amaq news agency, al naba, etc. for reputation. /r/syriancivilwar uses these over western media outlets JFL.

hating muslims = tyrannacope
Where do you access Amaq news updates?

I’ve been thinking about giving the original “Frankenstein” a read. It seems interesting. Anyone here read it?
As for books I have read:
I really liked “The Voyage of The Beagle.” Effectively Charles Darwin’s journal. Historical figures, especially great minds, are often presented as larger than life and beyond us, and it really humanized Darwin for me to read this.

My AP Lit teacher very accurately described this one as “A very important book to read, but you’ve got to do it before you’re a fully formed adult, or you’ll realize it’s garbage.” Stranger in A Strange Land. The christ imagery is over the top, the author basically inserts himself into the story in Jubal, a character almost identical to The Professor in The Moon is a Harsh Mistress. Jubal rams the point of the book into your head in case you’re too retarded to get it on your own. I originally found a copy in my dad’s room when I was 12. Read it once. Liked it then.

Homo Deus. Read this one over the summer. Was an interesting read. Can’t say I agreed with everything in it, since my book is full of scrawled annotations (basically me arguing with a book.)

On a side note, who else is scared shitless by 1984’s room 101 scene? I specially remember being pressed up against a filing cabinet and nearly screaming during the part where they shocked his brain.

Last edited:
I just found a few books online that looks like something we would be interested in. I'll make a list.

Born Guilty by Jason Kö hne.
For Syrupcels - Canada in Decay by Ricardo Duchesne
The Fall of Western Man by Mark Collett

Last edited:
Surprised nobody is reading books from Trevor Brown.

The GoT books are pretty good. But the show is trash but you already know that

I just took this screen shot from chapter 11 of a book I'm just about finished.

It's called - The Boy Who Was Raised By a Dog
Author - Dr Bruce Perry

the title is kinda stupid, but it's a brilliant book about child psychology / trauma and a variety of case studies. It makes a lot of sense if you like this sort of stuff.
Anyone here read Homo Deus and its prequel Sapiens.
Ya I got the audio book for Homo Deus. I really enjoyed it. Even kinda scary at times. It's very imaginative with concepts of nano-technology and shit but it all seems like very real possibilities and very dehumanizing. With a view of humans like computers that are just running algorithms.

Last edited:
I'm reading Dune currently.

A big literally novel about the birth of modern India. Book involves the fantastical (telepathy, magical powers) but the first person narration makes it possible that the narrator could be full of shit. In any case I'd rather enjoyed it and it was my first Rushdie read. It's a tome but it's an engrossing one.

Voluntarily Promiscuous: The Reformation of Stacy Amazon product ASIN B07DCHV3LB
Incels, Cucks, and Whiny SJWs: A Book of Cool Poems Amazon product ASIN 1983056642
Involuntary Amazon product ASIN B07H1KMPPJ
Since we're mainstream.

1 erotica about Stacy and Incel. Yes I shit you not.
1 comedy satirical book.
1 horror yes you guessed it about us.

Found it all on Amazon.

I read the sample page from "The Reformation of Stacy."

There's no way the author Clea Kinderton is a real foid. It has to be an IT tranny that just wanted to write an elaborate fanfic. The writing is just too masculine. Look at this other garbage this tranny wrote:

Amazon product ASIN B01H6HSFZG
Amazon product ASIN B07GWHXVSL

If you did not read it you are cuck

Intercourse by Andrea Dworkin.

One of my favorite authors is Edward Abby. He was like a environmentalist/anarchist/naturalist. If you like the outdoors and freedom you might like him.

I recommend :
Monkey Wrench Gang
Desert Solitaire

HOW HAS NO ONE MENTIONED THIS YET?

MY TWISTED WORLD - ELLIOT RODGER

Fully automated luxury communism, fascinating stuff to read

recently finished hounds of the Baskerville and a few other sherlock Holmes stories
they're a cosy read, not great literature of course, he prose is limited and the stories themselves are quite formulaic, repetitive and cliche but still comfy reads

I don't even read books, but there are some i want to read before i die.

Albert Pike - Morals & Dogma
George Orwell - 1984
Eric Von Daniken - Chariots of the Gods
Zecharia Sitchin - The Lost Book of Enki
Franz Bardon - Initiation Into Hermetics

Just finished "The Handbook for rebels and outlaws" which was pretty solid, would highly recommend.

I read "The Walk" by Stephen King recently. I really enjoyed it tbh. Btw Kings daughter is a lesbian and is married to a black woman jfl.

I read "The Walk" by Stephen King recently. I really enjoyed it tbh. Btw Kings daughter is a lesbian and is married to a black woman jfl.
Try out "Under the Dome", it has a similar feel, really enjoyable.

Stephen King is a soyboy

Darude Sandstorm haha.

Boohks bore myself movies bore myself i use audioboohks thoh

Ok faggots recommend me a good and kinda short book to read on my phone

48 laws of power is the first book a man (or any human being) should read

if i read it when i was younger, my life would be awesome

book explains manipulative methods that you can use for gains in various aspects of life, sex, promotion at job, job interview, social circle, dealing with friends and enemies, fame, etc

48 laws of power is the first book a man (or any human being) should read

if i read it when i was younger, my life would be awesome

book explains manipulative methods that you can use for gains in various aspects of life, sex, promotion at job, job interview, social circle, dealing with friends and enemies, fame, etc
There's no book for your height

I'm just starting the end of work by Jeremy rifkin

Erectus Walks Among Us
The Bell Curve
Siege
Mein Kampf
White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell
Better To Have Never Been
The God Delusion
God is Not Great How Religion Poisons Everything
The Secret of the She-Bear
The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice (yeah most of her vampires are fags but its in the bisexual sense so its not as bad I'd wager as pure buttfucking faggotry would be). I recommend this because its good escapist entertainment.

I just finished "A Savage War of Peace" by Alistair Horne. It's about the French war in Algeria, how the paras coup d'état failed, and the exploits of the OAS (the best part). Would recommend to any boogaloo/prepper/history fag.

i truly adore and admire Carlos Zafon. i relate much to his mindset tbh. any other cels in same boat?

I want to read nice scifi books tbh, any recommendations?