Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A Thread for Books

"Notes from Underground" by Fyodor Dostoyevsky is about an incel. Has anyone else read it?
Fahrenheit 451,Neuromancer,The Invisible Man, and Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep
1984 is a must read as well.

Last edited:
just finished reading Harry Potter and Globet Fire after 2 years break, feels good tbh

If you read youre a homo

just finished today at night Harry Potter and Order of the Phoenix
way worse than previous part but still 8/10

I've just finished "Babel. Around the world in twenty languages". It was a fun, quick read. I was afraid it would completely gloss over syntax and grammar, and only focus on history of those languages, but thankfully, it was not the case. I'd recommend it to anyone interested in learning languages and linguistics.
Yesterday I also read "コンビニ人間" which was one of the best explorations of autism I've ever come across. I think it also has an English translation, it's quite a popular novel.

just finished Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince (10 time in my life)
refreshed all memories as welll, in my ranking this part sits proudly on second place after Harry Potter and Globet Fire
most sad ending ever, RIP Dumbledore

my rating: 9/10

today i will start Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows

i finished the very hungry caterpillar. very blackpilled and based novel please check it out

man, Blaise Pascal is surely a literal genius, but his Pensees...
not only some quotes are arguable especially coming from a mathematician
but his famous "wager" is, basically
"yeah you should believe in God because if he exists then you are not fucked"
I should rather read St Augustine, Montaigne or even Pierre Charron since they influenced him
edit: plus his writing is so inconstant I need another 200-page addendum which explains every fragments

Today in night i finished last part of Harry Potter (Deathly Hallows). My life is completed for this year already.
I would rate this part 9.5/10, i always been enjoying reading this one and even after 10 repeats i still do.

Today in night i finished last part of Harry Potter (Deathly Hallows). My life is completed for this year already.
I would rate this part 9.5/10, i always been enjoying reading this one and even after 10 repeats i still do.
do u know a magic spell that can turn me into chang

I need new recommendations tbh, science fiction pls.

Currently reading LLPSI to practice my Latin. One of the best books on the Latin language, I heard.

I want to read nice scifi books tbh, any recommendations?

I recommend everything Olaf Stapledon wrote, he taught Arthur C Clarke how its done. Newer scifi writers I like - Kim Stanley Robinson, his mars trilogy's best. Stephen Baxters neat, and James S. A. Corey's Expanse books which got made into the tv show

Just finished "Fantastic Beasts the crimes of Grindelwald"
book is kinda okay, imo not close to orginal HP saga but 6.5-7/10 imho

Just finished "Fantastic Beasts the crimes of Grindelwald"
book is kinda okay, imo not close to orginal HP saga but 6.5-7/10 imho
Is that what crabs do when they're injected with soy? JFL

"Mozart" by Wolfgang Hildesheimer

Was recommended to me as one of the most important and influential books on Mozart. It's an interesting read with a few great observations. Auther comes off super intelligent. But it's also a bit of a mess, sometimes feels like a collection of essay or like rambling. And a lot of 70s psychobabbling. It's the type of 70s history writing where the authors admit that given the available sources we cannot know for sure what happened ... but instead of leaving it at that, he fills the gaps with all kinds of Freudian psychoanalysis. So, I guess it's more interesting if you read it not as a book about Mozart but about the history of the reception of Mozart in the 20th century. But I guess that's what you get if you listen to boomers giving you book advice.

Better never to have been - David Benatar

Capitalist Realism - Mark Fisher

Simulation & Simulacra - Jean Baudrillard

You are a strange loop - Douglas Hofstadter

The Denial of Death - Ernest Becker (why we construct denial mechanisms)
Bullshit Jobs - David Graeber (modern workplace is a deception almost all jobs are meaningless)
The Fall of Western Man - Mark Collett (western society has free fallen, why we need nationalism & borders)

The last book i read was "Johnny got his gun" by Dalton Trumbo

Good read

i would suggest anyone to read '' Choke '' by Chuck Palahniuk ,
its a wild ride but kind of rewarding .
Hes the author who wrote the original book for fight club and his work can be a jumbled mess most of the time ,
but sometimes he produces a diamond in the rough , like Fight Club or Choke .
I also like '' Rant '' , another one of his books .
The rest of them are more like a jumbled mess to me , but maybe im just too low IQ , idk .

Mein Kampf by Adolf

Virgin Territory.

A self-written Incel lifestory, written by a love-shy.com poster “alone99” in eary 2014. It documents his experience as a 50 year-old incel and a virgin. He would be 55 years old now. Perhaps he posts here under another Username? Be interesting to know?

Anyway, a hell of a read, some comical moments in there too. I've attatched it here.

Oh, and Timothy Draper isn’t his real name btw.

Attachments

• virgin-territory.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 87
Read the subtle art of not giving a F*ck

On the Ruin of Britain by Gildas, even though it's been a while since I've read it I thought it was nice and highlighted the moral failings and hypocrisy that had begun to take hold. While some of the language may be awkward and he often quotes heavily from the Bible (obviously) I would still recommend.

i enjoyed Camasutra

just finished Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince (10 time in my life)
refreshed all memories as welll, in my ranking this part sits proudly on second place after Harry Potter and Globet Fire
most sad ending ever, RIP Dumbledore

my rating: 9/10

today i will start Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows
You've read the half-blood prince 10 times?

This thread is to discuss books: Either those you have read, will read, wish to read, or recommend others to read.

Enjoy!
Read Neville Goddard. Read Haruki murakamim Read Diamond sutra.

FBI snoops I haven't been reading
The Turner Diaries by Andrew Macdonald

Mein Kampf - Adolf Hitler

Mein Kampf - Adolf Hitler
Gayest whiniest faggot book ever. His commissioned architecture was aestetic but he was a failure who couldn't handle the blackpill of the judenphysic, and the inferior deutschephysic caused him to lose in utter devastation.

Pilgrims Progress by John Bunyan is an instant classic. I love old literature. All new writing pales in comparison to the greats of the olden golden days

Gayest whiniest faggot book ever. His commissioned architecture was aestetic but he was a failure who couldn't handle the blackpill of the judenphysic, and the inferior deutschephysic caused him to lose in utter devastation.
Ok, untermensch. :feelstrash:

Funny coming from an incel to another. Why don't you debate why I'm wrong? Hes an idiot. He drove Germany into the ground.
Canyounotellthatthiswasajoke.jpg

Canyounotellthatthiswasajoke.jpg
No I am autistic lol
So many hitler worshippers I can't always tell. If you want a high IQ post, check out Thinking Fast and Slow. If hitler did anything right he made this guy.

It must have been late 1941 or early 1942. Jews were required to wear the Star of David and to obey a 6 p.m. curfew. I had gone to play with a Christian friend and had stayed too late. I turned my brown sweater inside out to walk the few blocks home. As I was walking down an empty street, I saw a German soldier approaching. He was wearing the black uniform that I had been told to fear more than others – the one worn by specially recruited SS soldiers. As I came closer to him, trying to walk fast, I noticed that he was looking at me intently. Then he beckoned me over, picked me up, and hugged me. I was terrified that he would notice the star inside my sweater. He was speaking to me with great emotion, in German. When he put me down, he opened his wallet, showed me a picture of a boy, and gave me some money. I went home more certain than ever that my mother was right: people were endlessly complicated and interesting.

I'm reading Mio Cid Campeador, good stuff, I like that kind of characters

Is there anywhere I can read books for free?

I recommend The Power of Habit - Charles Duhigg