Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A Thread for Books

Technological slavery by Ted kaczynski
Anti tech revolution by Ted kaczynski
Post scarcity anarchism by somebody I forgot who
Siege
Harassment architecture
And coming soon: civilization and it’s collapse by FC

Flowers in the Attic.

Dad dies. Mother locks her kids up in the attic to chase Chad.

Dostoyevsky was an incel

I think you are one though. Don't think you read the book either.
I did and I am not a Jew. Hitler led Germany to disaster. That is not a debate. Hitler was a good speaker, that is also not up for debate. The effect he had on Germany was devastating.

It's pretty obvious you didn't read the book, you are a jew, and "judenphysic" was irrelevant in the European theater.
Feel free to quiz me. His hatred of Jews cost him the war.

Burger King has definitely proven itself the most dark triad fast food chain.

Too bad it tastes like rat shit.

The Picture of Dorian Grey is the best fiction book ever written. Reading it changed my life. It really helped me realize that life for everyone is a comedy, we're just the only ones who realize how absurd it is.

Amazon product ASIN B077RFCBF4
5179n26lTYL.jpg

Just read Steinbeck’s Cannery Row. Pretty good, short book not centered on sex or love, would recommend.

Hey guys, I don't know how many of you will find this appealing but I read a few books while I was in rehab and jail (around 30 to be exact).
One of my favorite books was the Pirate World by Angus Konstam, It's a good book with illustrations as well as information if you don't like reading crazy long chapter books and stuff like that.

A good book is medicine from cave dwellers to millenials by dr jonathon L Stolz, he's also pretty good and it's not illustrated. Short good read.

The Count of Monte-Cristo
Micromégas

I'm reading Fall of giants. Good stuff, has some blackpills and some cuckness too. It's an ok book.

Read The Turner Diaries or just rope, it's over buddy boyo.

Reading The Reanimator by H.Lovecraft. Beautifully written ; atmospheric detailed and dark story about reanimated dead.

Ya boy is reading “All the Light We Cannot See” for AP Lit

from the first few pages alone the author does a great job of building up suspense, ngl can’t wait to read the rest of it

If you didn’t know, it takes place during WWII and there are two protagonists, a blind French foid(only bad part of the book so far JFL) and a German kid. The story switches between their perspectives without it feeling too choppy which is pretty impressive.

Is there any novel with a plot similar to The Last of Us game?
For those who don't know the game:
Survivalmaxxing and slaying mutants with your daughterfu in a post-apocalyptic setting and basically everyone else can die.

Path to Savagery by Robert Edmond Alter
Doesn't have a daughter, and the book is mediocre if you can even find a copy.
Seems interesting but don't think I'll be able to get my hands on that one.
Wonder what they mean by 'Falk found his woman' in the synopsis, what woman was he looking for? :feelsmega:

He gets infatuated with some intellectual like chick, and chases her into some abandoned building/mall that's largely under water. A camp follower stacy of sorts follows him, and ends up saving him. The chick he lusted after was tricking him, and there's an incel type guy that's a megamind of sorts that ends up winning the chick and Falk decides he doesn't want her and goes for the bimbo stacy that's obsessed with him. It's been like a decade since I read it, so that's the gist.
Ah, I see. A mysterious chick that strings a man along or a stacy bimbo doesn't sound like the kind of apocalypse-companion I'm after.

There's 28 Days Later if you haven't seen that one, but it's a movie.
If it's a movie I probably haven't seen it.
Also The Road, it's a book by Cormac McCarthy but I've only seen the movie, it's about a father and his son though. It's good but very bleak.
Might try that even if there's no daughterfu, apparently the book served as a major inspiration to The Last of Us plot.

The Red Queen: Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature

A book on the fundemental biological differences between the sexes

Reading The Reanimator by H.Lovecraft. Beautifully written ; atmospheric detailed and dark story about reanimated dead.
I remember reading Lovecraft for the first time 15 years ago, his stuff is great. Did you see the movie (series?)

Color Out of Space is pretty good too.
At the Mountains of Madness is some good reading too.

Twelve from Hell by Francesco Carmine

I finished the fall of giants today. Not bad :feelsokman: , but I probably won't read the sequels

Yesterday, I've finished the Saga of Gisli Sursson and now I'm reading The Edda by Snorri Sturluson.

Attachments

• Lifefuel.JPG
    Lifefuel.JPG
    888 KB · Views: 59
MIGHT IS RIGHT by Ragnar Redbeard

MIGHT IS RIGHT by Ragnar Redbeard
I'm reading an article about this book in Wikipedia. Very interesting book. I'm gonna read it when I'll finish the Edda.

Last edited:
El llano en llamas - Juan Rulfo

The art of war - Sun Tzu

I'm currently reading winter of the world. It's just commie propaganda so far, but I already started so i'll finish

Five Last Acts is a great book if you are tired of it all and just want to rope.

41TFXTBECvL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I'm reading Harold Frederic's The Damnation of Theron Ware, which is touching on a lot of disillusionment and feelings of disappointment so far.

-Letteres of Cortés by D. Hernán Cortés

4865._SY475_.jpg

How to win friends and influence people is a good read for anyone who is afraid of socializing. I know the book has a bad reputation here and people call it "bluepilled", but they are forgetting one thing: it's not a book about picking up women.

The wolf of wall Street - Jordan Belfort

The Old Guitarist- by Pablo Picasso

I have no mouth and I most scream

American Psycho

The whole Book of the New Sun omnibus by Gene Wolfe is very good. It’s lengthy, and has a very opaque writing style, but the characters and story are A+ :feelsmage:

On Liberty - John Stuart Mill

My Twisted World

Just gave this one a read, highly recommend it!