Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A Thread for Books

You don't read you postmaxx
same thing, I'm reading what I'm typing and reading what you're typing, there's a lot of reading and typing going on when you postmaxx. Much more than you'd think.

same thing, I'm reading what I'm typing and reading what you're typing, there's a lot of reading and typing going on when you postmaxx. Much more than you'd think.
Fucking incel

Fucking incel
25178.jpg

download (1).jpeg
download (1).jpeg
I'm reading Wolf Totem right now. It's basically a novel about the experiences of a young student from Beijing who finds himself sent to the countryside of Inner Mongolia in 1967, at the height of China's Cultural Revolution.
Have you finished it? Thoughts? AFAIK Cultural revolution is one of the nastiest parts of the history. What kind of commentary does it make?

Also, these are books I've read to *truly* understand feminism, read these from 18 to 20. If you want to understand feminism's flaws, you have to truly understand it's best arguments. Only then can you deconstruct them with poise and mastery.

Also this, not the best book on blackpill theory but it's probably the best guide in book form to blackpill theory to date, hopefully something better will come along in the future. I suspect that black pill theory is in it's infancy and will at some point 20 to 50 years in the future will be legitimized/normalized. It simply holds too much explanatory power to be ignored forever: Amazon product ASIN 1702383121View: https://www.amazon.com/Blackpill-Theory-incels-right-wrong/dp/1702383121
Damn. You did some serious research.. that’s based.

As for books on our condition, I've read among others two highly advisable non-fiction books:
The Way of Men, by Jack Donovan
Is There Anything Good About Men? How Cultures Flourish by Exploiting Men, by Roy Baumeister.
Both of them were really eye-openers for me. The first one was a massive Blackpill, much before I came across this concept. A sobering and enlightening book. You may have already found him in some Internet booklists about masculinity. But if you're handicapped like me and are currently going through a bad phase, read it only at your peril.

Read Hitler by Ian Kershaw.

I'm reading a few different things at the moment, most of which are re-reads.

Raymond Chandler's 'The Big Sleep'
Jack Heath's 'Hunter'
Joe Abercrombie's 'The Blade Itself'

And a new one for me: a textbook on the history of torture throughout Europe and the UK.

Norman Spinrad Agent of Chaos paperback was very popular back in the 60's and 70's in the Big House to the point where it even rivaled King James Bible at d time. Read it once in high school library, not for any class assignment.

Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

Got it in my shelf and wanted to read it but never found the motivation. Is it worth it?
I liked it tbh, talks about dystopian society around pleasure. Has some based social commentary.

I liked it tbh, talks about dystopian society around pleasure. Has some based social commentary.
Alright, i'll check it out. Thank you!

I guess its allready been said, but if you wanna read someone who was never bluepilled or cucked, thats just Charles Bukowski. Even he has some stories were he beats up foids ;)I
I've seen a video of it.He literally kick his wife lol

Also, these are books I've read to *truly* understand feminism, read these from 18 to 20. If you want to understand feminism's flaws, you have to truly understand it's best arguments. Only then can you deconstruct them with poise and mastery.

Also this, not the best book on blackpill theory but it's probably the best guide in book form to blackpill theory to date, hopefully something better will come along in the future. I suspect that black pill theory is in it's infancy and will at some point 20 to 50 years in the future will be legitimized/normalized. It simply holds too much explanatory power to be ignored forever: Amazon product ASIN 1702383121View: https://www.amazon.com/Blackpill-Theory-incels-right-wrong/dp/1702383121
Your post just shows how women have being ploting the destruction of men for fucking centuries allready and is disgusting men are not creating the same kind of movement the other way around with its own books and organizations so we can fuck woman back one day. When the final disaster comes, insted of a war with the foids we will just have a matriarchy with the submission of men without a fight and without putting down foids, and that just drives me nuts... Just dont think Im being mad here, that is just the future.

Boys I can recommend The Trial by Franz Kafka, literally incel life in a nuttshell, pretty blackpilled book and it might not be a pleasant but it’s certainly a relevation of a book.
Franz Kafka was extremely based.

Can anyone recomend me a series to read? I've recently read Skullduggery Pleasant by Derk Landy, The Magicians by Lev Grossman and The Last Dragon Chronicles by Chris D'Lacey. Also should I upgrade to a kindle paperwite for manga to be better and a backlight and waterproofing, I'm on a kindle basic the one just before they added lighting to it.

Can anyone recomend me a series to read? I've recently read Skullduggery Pleasant by Derk Landy, The Magicians by Lev Grossman and The Last Dragon Chronicles by Chris D'Lacey. Also should I upgrade to a kindle paperwite for manga to be better and a backlight and waterproofing, I'm on a kindle basic the one just before they added lighting to it.
Try Malazan series. It takes a bit dedication but I've heard its alright. Broken empire series if you want a dark triad maxxed protag.

I used to be a huge fan pro wrestling, so wrestling books are pretty much the only books I've read. This is one of my favs
61dPaAKexfL

Has anyone read anything by Mishima?

Anyone know any good geopolitical books? I've started reading Diplomacy by Henry Kissinger but it's a little heavy.

I read the Sailor That Fell From Grace With the Sea, which was based. I want to read more of his stuff maybe after finals.
its very good

I recommend Cockroach by Rawi Hage

A man, who is an immigrant from the Middle East, moves to the slums of Montreal, where he learns that he is stuck in poverty. When he tries to take his own life, a "man in a speedo" saves him. He is then sentenced to therapy, where he explains his horrid childhood and how he believes that he is a cockroach. He is also in love with a girl, Shohreh, and is friends/enemies with a man named Reza. He gets a job at a restaurant, and can't help but stare at his boss' daughter. He also steals from every rich man and poor woman. Throughout the book the man starts to slowly change, for better and worse.

Its dark humour

Sapiens, by Yuval Harari is really good. Id say he does very well at exploring how our hunther-gatherer paleo brains have behaved (and keep behaving) along "civilized" western history. And he does it in an entertaining and simple to understand way. Its a good read and good a cope, at least for me. He is low key black pilled too.

From the first chapter:

"JOSEPH Goebbels reaches puberty at about thirteen. But given his later reputation is itworth emphasising that he will be thirty-three before he first has sexual intercoursewith a woman.15 For the intervening twenty years this brilliant but celibate cripple’slife will be a trail of temptations, near-seductions, and sexual rebuffs etched into hismemory. At thirteen he and his pal Herbert Beines have a grubby mudlark of a friend,Herbert Harperscheidt, whose stepmother Therese always wears crisp, clean skirts;so Joseph Goebbels recalls fourteen years later. The sexual arousal that he first de-tects towards this mature female returns when he is fifteen. He harbours secret crusheson women like Frau Lennartz, the factory owner’s wife. Evidently another passion-object, his brother Hans’s girlfriend Maria Liffers, does not return his feelings be-cause his teachers and her parents protest and Goebbels has a frightful scene with hisfather. All of his pals have girlfriends—Hompesch has one enticingly called MariaJungbluth. Goebbels however senses only a ‘dark yearning’ as Eros awakes in him.

‘My libido is sick,’ he will write aged twenty-six. ‘In affairs of the heart we humansare all scandalously selfish. For the phallus we sacrifice hecatombs of immortal souls.’16Basking in what he sees as one woman’s love he will reflect, ‘I am everything toher.␣ .␣ . Or am I allowed to savour life’s treasures more intensely because I am doomed to depart it early on? Now and again I have this premonition!’ "
Relatable ngl

I'm currently reading the Rational male. Most of it is PUA crap but some of it is based.

20210106 143817

-100 years of solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
-Phenomenology of spirit by Georg Hegel
-Beyond good and evil by Friedrich Nietzsche
Beyond good and evil is very good book. I started my interest in philosophy with the books of Friedrich Nietzsche.

I prefer reading it this way tbh.
yeah i like physical books a lot better too.
i just meant the process of ordering that book from the website seemed like a pain and expensive.
it's not as if you can buy that book in a used bookstore for cheap or even in a regular bookstore.

Anyone ever read stoner? I just ordered a copy

Anyone ever read stoner? I just ordered a copy
From what I've heard and read about (I know only the nutshell version of the story) it sounds like some regular normie academia drama romance.
I'm curious to know what made you choose that book?

From what I've heard and read about (I know only the nutshell version of the story) it sounds like some regular normie academia drama romance.
I'm curious to know what made you choose that book?
Romance? What the hell are you talking about. From what I heard it's about a dude who is mediocre at everything in life, including his marriage. That's why I chose it

Romance? What the hell are you talking about. From what I heard it's about a dude who is mediocre at everything in life, including his marriage. That's why I chose it
Oh boy then you are up for a surprise if what I heard about it is true.

51kiI3elfRL

Good basic introduction to Shinto. Indirectly explained some anime terminology to me too, lmao.

I was reading the lord of the rings but I only had the first two books. I'm hoping to get a copy of the Return of the King soon. Before LOTOR the last book I read was Hannibal Rising which was a great origin story for the infamous Hannibal Lecter. Anyone have any good horror recommendations?

I started reading The Expanse a couple weeks ago. I tried watching the TV show but I had difficulties following the plot so I decided to read the books instead. Right now I'm on the second book (Caliban's War) and really enjoying it so far.

They put a lot of effort into creating a world which seems plausible and doesn't violate the known laws of physics. There's no artificial gravity or faster-than-light travel or bullshit like that. If you're a sciencel you'll enjoy it.