Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A truecel gets interviewed by CNN.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

9:30

JBW. He's a god in SEA.

Just kidding. But seriously that's a fucking legit looking incel. We need more of those in the media. But most people that look like that know to run and hide when cameras come out. I was at least that ugly at one time.

I think he's a 2-2.5/10. I don't think he's quite a 3/10 but that's the max if so.

poor dude, this one really represent us, but IT won't touch it, i think i only had hold a girl hand once in my entire life, till this day i can't forget the sensation, :cryfeels: most crying/ranging thinking about it.

IT will be just like "you're not entitled to a girl's love. There's so much more to life (just live and rot without love for the rest of your life)"

CNN = fake news

This is more like a scene in an early Harmony Korine movie than serious journalistic piece.

she was thanking me for something i can't remenber, most girls generally just tell me to go away after i help them.

chad would get a blowjob for that

Yep.. I had Cerebral Palsy and Brainstem Encephalitis too. Not as bad as this guy.. my face got more affected than my legs. I think he voice mogs me a little too.. since I am prone to mumbling, my voice being deeper and my jaw has an overbite.

JBW. He's a god in SEA.

Just kidding. But seriously that's a fucking legit looking incel. We need more of those in the media. But most people that look like that know to run and hide when cameras come out. I was at least that ugly at one time.

I think he's a 2-2.5/10. I don't think he's quite a 3/10 but that's the max if so.

He's displaying toxic mascualinity by thinking he's entitled to holding a girl's hand, I hope the CNN sends him to an incel concentration camp

2.75/10 at max, but it's honestly a shame that his fucking looksmatch can't even get him that. I feel sorry for the dude.

lol at the interviewer crying as if her circumstances can compare. two naked women in the same room as him is the best day of his life

noodlewhore can't even hide her disgust. Look at her cunt face

For a second I thought this was The Learning Channel (aka TLC) what kind of garbage is this???!??

Getting interviewed is pointless. No one wants to see our ugly faces.
They'll just change the channel

poor dude, this one really represent us, but IT won't touch it, i think i only had hold a girl hand once in my entire life, till this day i can't forget the sensation, :cryfeels: most crying/ranging thinking about it.

:chad:

I never held a girl's hand. Not in a romantic manner. I don't think class games in elementary school count.

I do not want to hold girls hand or being loved because it's literally violence on person who holding my hand or love me. I'm want 10/10 looks so anyone who just interacting with me already happy. And the most sad and painful thing, even through money and looksmaxx I can reach like 5/10 or maybe even 6/10.

So they got naked but didn't even fuck?

JFL it's always men who needs these "services" you won't find foids having these "intimacy issues". The very existence of these kinds of "therapy" is proof alone of the blackpill.

He is a legit truecel.
Even JBW can't help him.
He should post here and represent us in the media.

They'll realize their mistake and interview a Chadcel next time so normies will pay attention

This whole idea disgusts me. Only a foid or a (((degenerate))) could come up with this shit and only a desperate cuck could go along with it.

finally someone i mog tbh.

wait he hold hand,fucking son of a bitch.

lol @ that interviewer hapa bitch getting naked with strangers on the TV show in front of cameras.

If I was her "husband" and she did that I would divorce that whore on spot.

HARAM

Finally a real ugly truecel and not some pretty boy "mentalcel" faggot.

But that "I just want to hold hands, no sex" shit is low T and cucked as fuck.

Mogs me to oblivion.

So they got naked but didn't even fuck?
Even if they were legally forced and would have the chance of imprisonment she wouldnt fuck him.

Bruh what the fuck is this shit? It's like glorified prostitution. And of course the bitch is from San fran. But I'll tell you this, that whitecel mogged this whole thread by having twonoodlewhores naked in his bedroom.

God I feel sorry for that cerebal palsy guy, fuck those foids that make fun of him.
Watching him is suifuel

Last edited:
Ngl he actually mogs me he needs to looksmax