Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A User Here Insulted my Deformity a While Ago and It's Still Upsetting Me

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
I've been bullied and picked on my whole life and as much as that dented my happiness, I felt the biggest blow to my ego was by someone on this site. I can't find the user, but they have an Eminem gif avi. I forget what it was in a response to but they said "and you're deformed, fuck off!"

That really upset me and actually had me upset when I was trying to sleep last night even thought it was multiple days ago. I have come to expect normies will bully me because of my deformity, it's a part of me. When it comes to incels.co, I see it as a kind of home. Users may insult me for my "autistic" threads, say I'm low IQ, say "didn't read!" and all that, but I NEVER felt embarrassed about being deformed here ever. My deformity is the thing I am most insecure about. It may seem like I care most about being "high IQ", but if someone called me stupid, and someone mocked me for my deformity, I would be infinitely more hurt by the mockery of my deformity.

It struck a certain way because ever since then I've felt less comfortable and happy on here. Reading "and you're deformed fuck off" was almost like a way for the site to tell me "We're all ugly, but your DEFORMED, you're a whole new level of ugly, you aren't one of us, you're below us, YOUR A FREAK". I saw incels.co as a place where I felt like there was a community who wouldn't see me as a freak for being ugly, maybe I'd be seeing as an annoying brother who rambles a lot, but not a disgusting abominable freak. That's why I spend so much time here responding to every thread. I feel like I am surrounded by people who aren't disgusted with me or stare at me with pity. Now I realize I may be so fucking ugly that even incels.co would consider me unworthy.

I hate being deformed I hate being deformed I hate being deformed I hate being deformed I hate being deformed I hate being deformed I hate being deformed I hate being deformed

Man, as a fellow subhuman I can understand you pain. I'm not deformed tho, so I don't know exactly what you must be going thru.
You should not take those words personally tbh, an incel dissing on an incel is like a homeless man bullying another homeless man. Fuck those guys tbh

You can DM me tbh, I'm a very chilled out guy.

The user was @UninspiredGuy1 and he was most likely joking.

@UninspiredGuy1 he is banned now

i have a double digit IQ as well. if someone were to insult me i won't be able to respond because it would be such a brutal mogging. iktf

Also OP everyone here is in the same boat deformity or not both of your lives suck. Yours could possibly be better than his even if he isn’t deformed.

brutal. being deformed is death sentence. I remember reading about elephant man. was really brutal

I've been bullied and picked on my whole life and as much as that dented my happiness, I felt the biggest blow to my ego was by someone on this site. I can't find the user, but they have an Eminem gif avi. I forget what it was in a response to but they said "and you're deformed, fuck off!"

That really upset me and actually had me upset when I was trying to sleep last night even thought it was multiple days ago. I have come to expect normies will bully me because of my deformity, it's a part of me. When it comes to incels.co, I see it as a kind of home. Users may insult me for my "autistic" threads, say I'm low IQ, say "didn't read!" and all that, but I NEVER felt embarrassed about being deformed here ever. My deformity is the thing I am most insecure about. It may seem like I care most about being "high IQ", but if someone called me stupid, and someone mocked me for my deformity, I would be infinitely more hurt by the mockery of my deformity.

It struck a certain way because ever since then I've felt less comfortable and happy on here. Reading "and you're deformed fuck off" was almost like a way for the site to tell me "We're all ugly, but your DEFORMED, you're a whole new level of ugly, you aren't one of us, you're below us, YOUR A FREAK". I saw incels.co as a place where I felt like there was a community who wouldn't see me as a freak for being ugly, maybe I'd be seeing as an annoying brother who rambles a lot, but not a disgusting abominable freak. That's why I spend so much time here responding to every thread. I feel like I am surrounded by people who aren't disgusted with me or stare at me with pity. Now I realize I may be so fucking ugly that even incels.co would consider me unworthy.

I hate being deformed I hate being deformed I hate being deformed I hate being deformed I hate being deformed I hate being deformed I hate being deformed I hate being deformed
What is your deformity? Just curious btw.

Next time report him because it's against the rules. Nobody should have to be insulted for being deformed here.

Idk he's subtly bragged about his looks before.

He was getting a bit looksmax.org.
He said when he NTmaxxes or lowinhibmaxxes he will permanently leave the forum.

Maybe he was a larping Chad

Insults based on looks should be against the rules.

Next time report him because it's against the rules. Nobody should have to be insulted for being deformed here.

Fundamentally. They even from what I've seen or heard stamp down on Lookist Bullying over at Lookism.

are you referring to @UninspiredGuy1? he was probably just bantering with you tbh. you are sort of a meme on this forum but nobody legit wants to hurt your feelings

Beta for not saying his name tbh
i did in chat, and i don't regret it, you're just a pretentious faggot, i hope you die
and the user is @UninspiredGuy1
Damn

ragefuel thread

i did in chat, and i don't regret it, you're just a pretentious faggot, i hope you die
and the user is @UninspiredGuy1
Fuck you faggot, you may not like his behaviour, but this doesn't give you the excuse to make fun of his looks. It is no different than IT bullying

who cares about faggots here bullying you

You're retarded. I kind of exaggerated, but if my tooth was any longer I'd be able to see it by looking down. It's at a near horizontal angle to my face.

didn't read, but you probably deserved it considering every single one of your posts on this forum has been calling others retarded or something to that effect when you're one of the lowest IQ posters here. Has there been a post of yours that isn't a direct attack on others? Dish insults but can't take them :soy: IT playbook 101

didn't read, but you probably deserved it considering every single one of your posts on this forum has been calling others retarded or something to that effect when you're one of the lowest IQ posters here. Has there been a post of yours that isn't a direct attack on others? Dish insults but can't take them :soy: IT playbook 101

I made one post here insulting another user. All my others have been about specific topics relating to inceldom.

And this is my deformity because you called it a LARP.

My upper mouth and lip is bent up and I have a tooth sticking directly out of my face.
Sorry for you bro, I'm deformed as in I have a penis that is virtually 1 inch long at most. Many members here can vouch for it. At least mine is hidden though, must be a whole lot worse having a deformed face. You have my sympathies.

Sorry for you bro, I'm deformed as in I have a penis that is virtually 1 inch long at most. Many members here can vouch for it. At least mine is hidden though, must be a whole lot worse having a deformed face. You have my sympathies.

My condolences man

He said when he NTmaxxes or lowinhibmaxxes he will permanently leave the forum.

Maybe he was a larping Chad
Chads.co once again:feelsUgh:

80% of the users here are fakecel shitposters/postmaxxers. The actual sub 5 cels are very rare on this forum surprisingly.

My condolences man
It's fine, I don't know any different so to me it's normal. I'd probably be more bitter if I had a normal sized penis as I'd still never get to use it due to being an ugly manlet, at least I knew early on that it was totally over and never to even try and get with a foid as it would just end in a humiliating debacle.

Don’t worry it’s ok the bully is banned now

My upper mouth and lip is bent up and I have a tooth sticking directly out of my face.
Why don't you use that super IQ of yours to learn some dentristy and whip that tooth out.

There's no iq for your eq