Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A very minor amount of life fuel for us

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
For us wage slaves, we don’t have to take Feb 14th off this year because it falls on a weekend. It’s so brutal having to hear coworkers talk about muh valentines. Doesn’t apply to weekend workercels, so might want to request it off ASAP.

it's not over for 4 months in advance cel

it's not over for 4 months in advance cel
I despise it that much bro that I looked it up on the calendar today. Would you like to hear how I got humiliated last year by Stacy at work? Ok. Well in addition to all the roasties talking about where their husband is taking them to dinner, Stacy was passing out these small trinkets for the employees to give to their kids. I heard her go to all the men in the office. “Oh Anon he’s 4 for your kids, Anon2 here’s 3 for your kids...” this went on and when she got to me, instead of just skipping me or humoring me by asking if I have kids, she gave me one of the trinkets. The same one meant to be given to children. Also worth noting I NEVER talked with her about my family or relationship status so either she just assumed I had no kids or someone who knows me better was talking about me behind my back to her.

I can't take it anymore. Literally a whole holiday that I can never celebrate even if I tried.

Just celebrate it with your waifu. That's what I'll be doing :)

What are you doing this weekend?
Valentines day xyz

Valentines day xyz

Valentines day xyz

What are you doing this weekend Ellsworth?
uh um V-valentines d-d-day date...

What did you do this weekend?
Valentines day abc

Valentines day abc

Valentines day abc

Valentine’s Day is the worst holiday to exist. The only good holidays IMO are 9/11 Day and St Elliot’s Day.

Valentines day xyz

Valentines day xyz

Valentines day xyz

What are you doing this weekend Ellsworth?
uh um V-valentines d-d-day date...

Valentines day abc

Valentines day abc

Valentines day abc
:reeeeee:

Not a wageslave

I can't take it anymore. Literally a whole holiday that I can never celebrate even if I tried.
Winter is bad enough with all the couples looking for any reason to snuggle and cuddle in public but Christmas, New Years and Valentine only add to that. Other than that it would be okay.

we are still going to hear about it on the monday anyway, normies cant help themselves, they always have to blab on about spoiling their entitled whore gf and vice versa

Winter is bad enough with all the couples looking for any reason to snuggle and cuddle in public but Christmas, New Years and Valentine only add to that. Other than that it would be okay.
Dude sometimes I want to cuddle in the winter when I'm feeling cold, but realizing the coldness of the reality hurts more. It is over

tfw going to school

tfw going to school
just rope for schoolcels after quarantine. ppl gonna be in overdrive and u gonna see loads of physical contact

just rope for schoolcels after quarantine. ppl gonna be in overdrive and u gonna see loads of physical contact
Ive seen like a single couple whats brutal is that normies dont seem to accept me