Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media A video about rebbit

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
This is a must watch, it brings up some good points. Also don't forget to send this to any redditcels and invite them to come here

This is a must watch, it brings up some good points. Also don't forget to send this to any redditcels and invite them to come here

"Downfall" :feelsseriously:

Reddit has Always been shit.

I was expecting a vid about rabbits ngl

reddit is fake news

Yea but it's gotten worse over the years.

That's like saying the Chernobyl Reactor Shield has broken and thousands of mutated nigger faggots are escaping into the wild.
From shit-tier to pajeet-tier, idk if it makes much of a difference.

That's like saying the Chernobyl Reactor Shield has broken and thousands of mutated nigger faggots are escaping into the wild.
From shit-tier to pajeet-tier, idk if it makes much of a difference.
Did you just describe (a part of) the premise of STALKER? :waitwhat: In that case yes it makes a giant difference, cause now you got weirdo mind rape people walking around the planet uncontested :worryfeels:

Did you just describe (a part of) the premise of STALKER? :waitwhat: In that case yes it makes a giant difference, cause now you got weirdo mind rape people walking around the planet uncontested :worryfeels:

That actually describes reddit Pretty well lol.
Bunch of Freaks running around, spreading aids and Cancer.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. The game, the Tarkowski movie or the the book that served as the Basis for all of These, "Roadside Picnic"?

That actually describes reddit Pretty well lol.
Bunch of Freaks running around, spreading aids and Cancer.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. The game, the Tarkowski movie or the the book that served as the Basis for all of These, "Roadside Picnic"?
The game, though if i recall correctly psychic and paranormal shit is a thing in both the books and movie.

The game, though if i recall correctly psychic and paranormal shit is a thing in both the books and movie.

Reddit is very much like the Zone in a lot of ways.
As you traverse the wasteland you notice the weird Fauna, how People talk, how gay everything is.
And then you come across anomalies that make your blood Freeze, dog fuckers, shit-eaters, cucks and whores galore.

I just prefer the simplicity of imageboards to be honest. I don't like Point-based reward Systems that necessitate repetetive Content and reactions.
Reddit is a shit Collider, if you accelerate shit against shit, even at lightspeed, the end result is still shit.

idk any reddit users tbh

As reddit gets more increasingly oppressive, normies will start to move to 4chan and dilute it even further.
@Edmund_Kemper @theson @VirginAutistManlet thoughts?

As reddit gets more increasingly oppressive, normies will start to move to 4chan and dilute it even further.
@Edmund_Kemper @theson @VirginAutistManlet thoughts?
4chan has been normie central even since I was a kid. All the popular kids in my high school used to brag about going to 4chan at least since 2006 because it's so quirky and unique. The site was already basically reddit when /r9k/ and /soc/ were introduced and the final nail in its coffin was when Hirohito took over and plastered sleezy ads all over the place. Fuck that website, it can burn with the rest.

4chan has been normie central even since I was a kid. All the popular kids in my high school used to brag about going to 4chan at least since 2006 because it's so quirky and unique. The site was already basically reddit when /r9k/ and /soc/ were introduced and the final nail in its coffin was when Hirohito took over and plastered sleezy ads all over the place. Fuck that website, it can burn with the rest.
i'm a newfag to 4chan. I know moot left in 2015 but what was the whole thing with hirohito?

i'm a newfag to 4chan. I know moot left in 2015 but what was the whole thing with hirohito?
When the gaymers rose up they called Moot names and he got upset and sold the website to Hiroshima. Up until that point he was barely keeping the site afloat and was only getting revenues from selling 4chan passes. Hiroshima quickly monetized 4chan to the best of his ability by putting intrusive ads all over the website.

After gamergate, not only Moot left, many users migrated to 8chan but that got shut down not long ago because Hot Wheels ascended and didn't want heat from hosting a "terrorist" website. Not sure if it ever went back up or not under new ownership.

Don't know much about reddit but it was based while it had the Jailbait sub reddit. Right now the site is just some chinese cum and money hungry std ridden slut. The site is flawed because moderators are rewarded for pushing agenda. Moderators are paid by marketing firms to promote their clients products, delete bad reviews, and upvote any information shows their competitors in bad light. The point of moderators is they only should step in when their is illegal content posted, not moderate wrong think. Also any website with an active women user base or women moderators is going to be bad because they can't take criticism, or banter, and are not funny then the white knights come in mouths wide open foaming with soy for disrespecting the lady. I hope reddit dies like myspace, fuck them.

FU

Nah 4chan wasn’t anywhere near bad until smart phones and 2016 US elections.

Reddit is cucked beyond reckoning

leddit was founded by cucks for cucks