Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A-W-A-L-T

A 99-year-old Italian man is divorcing his wife of 77 years after he stumbled across letters she had written to a secret lover in the 1940s.
The damning discovery days before Christmas led the galled grandfather to confront his once two-timing wife immediately, London’s Daily Telegraph reported.
The 96-year-old woman, identified in court papers as Rosa C., reportedly confessed to having an affair 60 years ago, and then tried desperately to persuade her hubby to stay.
The scorned nonagenarian, Antonio C., refused and filed for divorce despite a romance spanning nearly eight decades.
In that time, the couple amassed five children, a dozen grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
The uncovering of the letters inside an old chest of drawers was the final straw for a relationship that had already been rocky: 10 years ago, the husband moved out to live with one of the sons, but returned weeks later.
The Italian press attributed the bitter break-up to the couple's southern roots – he is originally from Olbia in Sardinia, while his wife was born in Naples, The Telegraph reported.

The former lovebirds met in the 1930s when Antontio was a military officer based in Naples.
Once the divorce is finalized, the pair could take the record for world’s oldest divorcees.
The previous oldest couple to divorce were Brits - Bertie and Jessie Wood, both aged 98, who ended their 36-year marriage in 2009, the Telegraph reported.

damn 77 years of marraige. is it too late to rope at 99 yrs old

gramps should go ER

I'm glad that this guy isn't a cuck

Thats why I dont want relationship. Just the idea of being cucked or even the slightest chance makes rather not procreate.

You cant lose this way at least

Thats why I dont want relationship. Just the idea of being cucked or even the slightest chance makes rather not procreate.

The human race is simply not made for monogamy

Why didn't he go ER on her

Theres no greater shame than being cucked.

The woman lived 60 years after affair like nothing, holding hands with husband, raising kids, then grandkids. She did it like a pure virgin, no sign of remorse. Just another day in her life.

Isn't it ironic how life is? If you stay in monogamy u'll get cucked, but women want monogamy yet cuck the guy.

In the end neither is happy just because the only thing that is of importance is for nature to spread

It is scientifically proven that monogamy is better for stability, happiness, and health.

However, women are scum and get worse by the year. They need to be treated like lab rats.

It is scientifically proven that monogamy is better for stability, happiness, and health.

However, women are scum and get worse by the year. They need to be treated like lab rats.
It's better but not our natural state. Men would actually cheat more if they get the opportunity to do so.

its not even normies, Ive seem chads getting cucked.

The only way to not get cucked is to have open relationship where you can fuck around but she cant.

This way she if she cucks you its not big deal, you move on.

I see chads grtting cucked too, not just normies

its not even normies, Ive seem chads getting cucked.

The only way to not get cucked is to have open relationship where you can fuck around but she cant.

This way she if she cucks you its not big deal, you move on.

I see chads grtting cucked too, not just normies
Fuck off faggot with your "open relationship" bullshit.

its fucking over

Damn, ancient love letters from skeletons.

yeah I want regular sex but not a relationship

I found an article about this on Jezebel: https://jezebel.com/5871910/after-77-years-of-wedded-bliss-90-year-old-husband-files-for-divorce

Giga Rage Fuel in the comments:
Well, as an Italian American and as someone who has spent a ton of time in Italy, I find this sadly reflective of Italian culture: a woman's purity is so important that a 99 year old man won't forgive adultery 70 years old. I am sure he was unfaithful at some point, too.
Just because he has the 'right' doesn't mean I can't think his reaction is idiotic. This is something that happened 50-some years ago. Being hurt and angry is understandable. Making it more important than everything else in the 77 year marriage is ridiculous.
Eh, some men are still backwards. I'm crossing my fingers that A) I'll end up living to the invention of immortality in about 25 years, and end up immortal and B) will live to see the idea of monogamy being the "norm" die.
I have a statute of limitations for cheating-30 years. This woman, it was almost double that. If i was her husband, i wouldve let it slide.
Divorce after 77 years, eh? I guess they aren't the couple that would say "forgiveness, acceptance and tolerance" are apart of making a marriage work.