Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A walk around the block

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
After waking up from my nap I took as of my last post I felt super groggy. Horrible headache. Decided to take a walk around my block. It was a perfect temperature, warm around 75 degrees maybe, with a slight breeze. It helped my headache a lot. I passed by a family walking a lot slower than me, a young girl and a slightly older boy with their mom. I learned that the boy had the same name as me when the mom called out to him He even looked sort of like I did as a kid. He was running ahead of them and laughing to himself as they called him back. I passed by them as I stared blankly at the water remaining on the curbside from last nights rain, stale with a greenish hue. I couldn’t see my reflection in it, but my eyes felt hollow. The mom looked at me then looked away quickly. The little boy waved at me just as I was walking past, I almost missed it. I didn’t have it in me to smile but I gave him a thumbs up. It didn’t really mean anything more than a gesture of goodwill. Without a word I kept walking and eventually finished my circuit. I really like the place I live, at least at this time of year. But I just can’t take this. I’ve been sitting on my front porch staring emptily at the street for about an hour now. Just watching people go about their business. It’s a reminder that I’m doomed to observe everything from a distance, but never experience. As nice as the kids wave was, it was bitter sweet. I couldnt help but wonder what his life would be like in 10 years or so. Would he end up like me? I couldn’t really tell. I hope he doesn’t since he was nice to me. My headache is still here but fading somewhat. Pic is the view of my yard that I’ve been taking in for a while now.
C76F54DD 7F53 492F A8EB BE133413C14B

That's why you take nightly doomer walks instead.

>75 degrees

hope youre an amerifag

very sharp knee btw. mine are teh same... I try to maxx em out but leg day sucks

nice view bro, mogs the empty forest in front of mine

ofc the foid didn’t wave to you

nice view bro, mogs the empty forest in front of mine
In Cherry blossom season it looks really nice, they’re everywhere near my house

I went on a walk the other day

Thats a really hot day man