Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A warning to members on the forum, specifically USAcels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Prepare yourselves for a deeply troubling period. Violence will get worse as rioting groups learn just how far they can go with their violence and looting and police departments are defunded, the economy looks like it will be unstable at best for years and things seem to be rotting at a increasing rate, especially with how Zoomers are with not caring about anything. Save money if you can for when the financial situations get really bad. Do whatever you can to protect yourselves and enjoy life. May we all meet in a better world.

Last edited:
People have short attention spans. This too shall pass. The pandemic will clear and all these kids on the street who think they are freedom fighters will find a new fight. Maybe starbucks will come out with a new flavor called "Red Mist" that they can protest for being anti native american.

This is good actually when society collapses that's when we step in or just rapemaxx idk

>warning

Oh I am looking forward to this, I dont think it will happen but I want it to so bad

I hope the entire planet goes to shit, I dont care even if I die I just want to watch it all burn

If you can, stock up on liquor and cigarettes, no matter how bad the economy, they will always be high value items.

No things will not go back to normal they aren't chanting "new normal" for nothing. There's agenda at play here that has been decades in the making..This is the restructuring of all of society and it will be permanent.
What is the end to their means? I am actually this question genuinely by the way.

Burn it all down. If we can't have normal then neither should anybody else.

Wow, banned for good huh? I guess the mods were getting tired of you spamming USA problems in inceldom related topics.

i'm not entirely sure if the world will get better or worse. But whatever the outcome may be I know I am safe for I have faith upon the lord.

Thomas Chittum author of the 1995 book “Civil War II” seems to agree with a former CIA spook that the Soros funded riots and violence are going to eventually fizzle out but I believe the guy Chittum agrees with says that after Trump wins the election and secures his second term the violence will get really bad or even worse for a while but yeah whenever if ever it does fizzle out and settle down I believe Youtube prison channel superstar Big Herc will be proven right and that is “Antifa is going to get they wig split”.

All these dumb fucks think they’ve gotten away with their violence and murders due to being “lost in the crowd” meanwhile the feds are silently building cases on them which will land them in Nigger University for a good if not permanent portion of their life and this has already been wonderfully happening and will only accelerate further sometime under Trump’s second term.

View: https://youtu.be/QkvVZzrpW7U

Last edited:
It's over for JohnWickcels

zoomers killing each other, it's a good thing

Good, I hope the whole USA burns to the fucking ground

LOL if you're an incel it can't get much worse. What's next... no pussy?

Wtf what did he do ?
Kept spamming threads about the US riots, also trolled the forum by spamming suicide threads and then lied about it saying "the shotgun jammed", I think @Animecel2D knows about the story a little better but im not sure
either way im glad he was banned.

No if you commit suicide. Then you are going to hell. Don't listen to the fucking normies of this forum, IT ISNT OVER
:lul: Why are you wasting your prophet powers on an inkwell board?

This better be a joke bro:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelswhat:
That's actually unironically a good thing. If a societal collapse begins, first thing I'm gonna do is rape a women. Don't fucking tell me you're a moral fag, only reason I don't do it now is out of principle rather than morality.

I wonder if the next generation will manage to be worse than zoomers. Zoomers manage to be worse than millenials, which was a huge feat tbh.

This is good actually when society collapses that's when we step in or just rapemaxx idk
If society collapses i'm raping the first slim foid i see.
That's actually unironically a good thing. If a societal collapse begins, first thing I'm gonna do is rape a women. Don't fucking tell me you're a moral fag, only reason I don't do it now is out of principle rather than morality.

Last edited: