Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A way to prevent planned abortions and cheating

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Planned abortion = woman decides to let chad fuck her without a condom

Now that many governments around the world let women have free abortions with tax money, there should be regulations to it so the system wouldn't be abused.

In Finland, you pay seperate alcohol tax when buying alcohol and that tax money goes to treat alcoholism.
You pay seperate tobacco tax to help damages caused by tobacco.
You pay taxes for gasoline to keep the environment clean and you have to get mandatory car insurance that fixes the damages you caused others (but not you)

Every time a woman decides to have sex, she has to sign documents with whom she's having sex with and proof that the guy has condom on.
The husband is informed so she cannot keep it a secret.

If she hasn't signed these documents she will not be able to apply for abortion.

full

Thats a nice idea tbh
it always angers me when i see women that claim they " fell " pregnant .
you DONT accidentally get pregnant ,
if you get pregnant , then YOU MADE THE DECISION AND YOU SHOULD LIFE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES .
Abortion should be completely illegal except for rape victims .

In Finland, you pay seperate alcohol tax when buying alcohol and that tax money goes to treat alcoholism.
You pay seperate tobacco tax to help damages caused by tobacco.
You pay taxes for gasoline to keep the environment clean and you have to get mandatory car insurance that fixes the damages you caused others (but not you)

Based system ngl

Abortion should be legal only for rape victims (not for "rape")

you're really mad at abortion aren't you
Why are abortion havers privileged? Why do I have to pay taxes for alcohol while some cumdumpster can live off my money?

is it 100% free in finland ?
Yeah.
All forms of protection is free for under 25 year olds. It was decision made by the current goverment

do women in your country hate condoms that much when having sex with Chad?