[Serious] A way to solve most of inceldom

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Governments will measure your value at certain age (researchcels shall do more research on this).
Women are told their SMV and they have to go for their looksmatch or be fined/jailed.
Same goes to chads.
This is equality since both genders will get the same sentence for the same crime

LastGerman

LastGerman

An Ubermenschcel on No Fap since: November 1th
-
Reminds me of that one anime. Koi to Uso was the name.

Last edited:
-EndlessVirginity-

-EndlessVirginity-

Por favor!
-
bagel-boss-index-jpg.166762

What's my value if I look like this?

What's Alpha destiny's value?

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
Sure, but we need a military dictatorship to enforce it.

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
-
Governments will measure your value at certain age (researchcels shall do more research on this).
Women are told their SMV and they have to go for their looksmatch or be fined/jailed.
Same goes to chads.
This is equality since both genders will get the same sentence for the same crime
Add enforced monogamy and sharia law style punishment to foids who are found riding the cock carousel and you've got the perfect scenario

GymcelInTheMaking

GymcelInTheMaking

even at the gym, I can't escape
-
Women needing to take collective responsibility for the problems they have caused. For example, Feminism was a mistake that has come to haunt the western world. It has led to higher rates of obesity and telling women that "men need to change their behavior. No, you stupid slut. You caused all of the problems incels face today. You need to apologize to men in the world. Just like when Kevin Rudd was cucked enough to apologize to the "indigenous Australians". Yet, a lot of people forget to point out they were sitting ducks. FUCK!!!!

Sexdoll Pioneer

Sexdoll Pioneer

Society has failed. Let ER rip!
-
Here is my proposal. Take all of the social policies in the U.S. and other western countries and do the complete opposite.

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

Punished "Venom" Ape
-
how about we just take women's rights away and turn women into sex slaves

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

searching for old ugly roastie
-
Sucks, if could not get cute loli becky by that

Nicotine

Nicotine

Cigarcel
-
Same goes to chads.
Where would something like this happen? If you start with a small country, foids move away in droves because they don’t want to be matched with 2/10s-4/10s, and you can’t start with a large country because there’s no way to adequately gain control of it and then enforce such a law.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Where would something like this happen? If you start with a small country, foids move away in droves because they don’t want to be matched with 2/10s-4/10s, and you can’t start with a large country because there’s no way to adequately gain control of it and then enforce such a law.
We build a wall to keep foids within

Nicotine

Nicotine

Cigarcel
-
We build a wall to keep foids within
Lmao, that’s just going to go up instantaneously so no foids can escape? Please. It would take years of building, and a few billion US dollars to put a large wall up around even a small country. [Serious] my cunting ass.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Lmao, that’s just going to go up instantaneously so no foids can escape? Please. It would take years of building, and a few billion US dollars to put a large wall up around even a small country. [Serious] my cunting ass.
We will imprison the females when the wall is being built

Nicotine

Nicotine

Cigarcel
-
We will imprison the females when the wall is being built
So let me get this straight. Your unironic solution to inceldom is to have a massive conglomerate of all of the world’s incels come together, form an army, rebel against a small country as an invading force, somehow seize control of said small country, imprison all females in that country for literally years while you spend billions of dollars (that a small country would never have access to) building a wall to keep the females in, all the while expecting not to be obliterated by larger, foid-loving first world nations?

Brilliant. Fucking galaxy brain.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
So let me get this straight. Your unironic solution to inceldom is to have a massive conglomerate of all of the world’s incels come together, form an army, rebel against a small country as an invading force, somehow seize control of said small country, imprison all females in that country for literally years while you spend billions of dollars (that a small country would never have access to) building a wall to keep the females in, all the while expecting not to be obliterated by larger, foid-loving first world nations?

Brilliant. Fucking galaxy brain.
You sound like a fakecel, buddy boyo

esoteric

esoteric

mogs me
-
how about we exterminate all high tier normies/chadlites/chads. this "solution" would probably create a dating black market as women NATURALLY want more attractive men, OR cucks and foids would try to dismantle the system