Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A way to solve most of inceldom

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Governments will measure your value at certain age (researchcels shall do more research on this).
Women are told their SMV and they have to go for their looksmatch or be fined/jailed.
Same goes to chads.
This is equality since both genders will get the same sentence for the same crime

Reminds me of that one anime. Koi to Uso was the name.

Last edited:
Bagel boss index

What's my value if I look like this?

What's Alpha destiny's value?

Sure, but we need a military dictatorship to enforce it.

Governments will measure your value at certain age (researchcels shall do more research on this).
Women are told their SMV and they have to go for their looksmatch or be fined/jailed.
Same goes to chads.
This is equality since both genders will get the same sentence for the same crime
Add enforced monogamy and sharia law style punishment to foids who are found riding the cock carousel and you've got the perfect scenario

Women needing to take collective responsibility for the problems they have caused. For example, Feminism was a mistake that has come to haunt the western world. It has led to higher rates of obesity and telling women that "men need to change their behavior. No, you stupid slut. You caused all of the problems incels face today. You need to apologize to men in the world. Just like when Kevin Rudd was cucked enough to apologize to the "indigenous Australians". Yet, a lot of people forget to point out they were sitting ducks. FUCK!!!!

Here is my proposal. Take all of the social policies in the U.S. and other western countries and do the complete opposite.

how about we just take women's rights away and turn women into sex slaves

Sucks, if could not get cute loli becky by that

Too bad it'll never be solved

Same goes to chads.

Where would something like this happen? If you start with a small country, foids move away in droves because they don’t want to be matched with 2/10s-4/10s, and you can’t start with a large country because there’s no way to adequately gain control of it and then enforce such a law.

Where would something like this happen? If you start with a small country, foids move away in droves because they don’t want to be matched with 2/10s-4/10s, and you can’t start with a large country because there’s no way to adequately gain control of it and then enforce such a law.
We build a wall to keep foids within

We build a wall to keep foids within

Lmao, that’s just going to go up instantaneously so no foids can escape? Please. It would take years of building, and a few billion US dollars to put a large wall up around even a small country. [Serious] my cunting ass.

Lmao, that’s just going to go up instantaneously so no foids can escape? Please. It would take years of building, and a few billion US dollars to put a large wall up around even a small country. [Serious] my cunting ass.
We will imprison the females when the wall is being built

We will imprison the females when the wall is being built

So let me get this straight. Your unironic solution to inceldom is to have a massive conglomerate of all of the world’s incels come together, form an army, rebel against a small country as an invading force, somehow seize control of said small country, imprison all females in that country for literally years while you spend billions of dollars (that a small country would never have access to) building a wall to keep the females in, all the while expecting not to be obliterated by larger, foid-loving first world nations?

Brilliant. Fucking galaxy brain.

So let me get this straight. Your unironic solution to inceldom is to have a massive conglomerate of all of the world’s incels come together, form an army, rebel against a small country as an invading force, somehow seize control of said small country, imprison all females in that country for literally years while you spend billions of dollars (that a small country would never have access to) building a wall to keep the females in, all the while expecting not to be obliterated by larger, foid-loving first world nations?

Brilliant. Fucking galaxy brain.
You sound like a fakecel, buddy boyo

incels: 2 bluepillers: 25

how about we exterminate all high tier normies/chadlites/chads. this "solution" would probably create a dating black market as women NATURALLY want more attractive men, OR cucks and foids would try to dismantle the system