Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

" a woman can open tinder and find 50+ 6's willing to fuck in her area. ITS OVER."

reeve23

reeve23

Banned
-
Read this in another thread and have to say it's an understatement

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I got 1100 matches in 50 minutes in London using an average girl pics from reddit, granted they're no Chads but majority of these guys are nearly all at least independent with jobs and cars (normies), good hairline and social media

Even if you were to ascend, you'd be lost in this giant pool of 5s,6s and 7s

f828019145d64487f2397adc198d263e.jpg

And then you would have to compete against Chads too

73ddef26400326019d4c4a88a5b77e08.png

4bd1b54d27f0c1825103355b1d7d3852.png

7deb586baa1a78617a6fdb3c1135fe86.png

aadad185170ac7412ac8c51d652ce63c.png

Put the average guy next to them and it's like a different species

the-try-guys-1496946112.jpg

5163b6d7dd67af6736bf18b0d2189bdf.jpg

massive black pill but also a "water is wet" post

you could have put up a 2/10 obese pig in her 30s/40s and have gotten the same results

50 6/10s or 50 6'+ men?

I can't believe how over it is.

It's hysterical because cucks believe you can "seperate" yourself from the numerous of chadlites/upper-tier normies.

Damn check this negative eye tilt
Nct

its over in the globalized western cultural cancer

I had a licence and were normal weight at 18 yo, didn't do no shit tbh

A driver licence will only give you that what a driver licence can give you. It gives you independence. The possibilty to drive a somewhat decent car, to fulfill at least your life materialistically. It also prevents to get brutally mogged by females who are allowed to drive. Female driving has to stop.
But since it did not do that much for you. Just destroy your driver licence and never drive.

A driver licence will only give you that what a driver licence can give you. It gives you independence. The possibilty to drive a somewhat decent car, to fulfill at least your life materialistically. It also prevents to get brutally mogged by females who are allowed to drive. Female driving has to stop.
But since it did not do that much for you. Just destroy your driver licence and never drive.
I lost it due to not affording the second part of the licence and I still can't afford it with my neetbux, so yeah driving is a thing of the past for me

I’m almost 40 it’s even worse for me bro

I lost it due to not affording the second part of the licence and I still can't afford it with my neetbux, so yeah driving is a thing of the past for me

Ahh I remember know. You have to drive again. Choose a car you like hit the road brutally.

This explains why I get no matches.

Online dating is for sex. How many people do you know met their SO online? Maybe some fat chicks but that’s it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back