[JFL] A woman ran away from me lmaooo

San Salvador

San Salvador

Always filter by suifuel, boyo
-
I was walking down the street to my classes, and a woman was walking towards me. I was listening to music and paid no attention to her. Just before I was about to move left to pass her, she sprinted to the other side of the street across a very busy road and kept walking in the same direction on the other sidewalk.

G

Gymcelled

Officer
-
Are you an ogrecel?

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Cozycel
-
I've twice had a woman walking ahead of me stop, turn around, and wait for me to pass her because she thought I was following her

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
-
Its happened to me. Not uncommon either. Maybe next time Ill start my jogging exercise.

San Salvador

San Salvador

-
Are you an ogrecel?
I don't know. I'm tall, pretty fat, and ugly, but my shoulder to hip ratio is 1 and my shoulder to waist ratio is 1.3.

Saudade

Saudade

Bizarre little person who walks back and forth
-
once i tried to cross the street but light was red and some roastie was there alone and waiting too, when i stood next to her while waiting for light i caught up with my side view how her body automatically recoiled and she moved few steps to the right, that's when i knew it was truly over for me :feelsrope:

G

Gymcelled

Officer
-
once i tried to cross street but light was red and some roastie was alone and waiting too, i caught up with my side view how her body automatically recoiled and she moved few steps to the right, it is over for me :feelsrope:
Her personality detector sensed something.

N

newlyawakened

Recruit
-
I have had that happen a few times but I look more weak and un-intimidating which checks out my ugly face. So more often foids just totally ignore me rather than run away.

San Salvador

San Salvador

-
I've twice had a woman walking ahead of me stop, turn around, and wait for me to pass her because she thought I was following her
This happened to me twice this month alone. NO, I am not fucking stalking you, I don't give a shit about you, I am not el misogynist neckbeard Elliot Rodger school shooter creepy inkel xddd, I just want to get to places, for fuck's sake.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Cozycel
-
This happened to me twice this month alone. NO, I am not fucking stalking you, I don't give a shit about you, I am not el misogynist neckbeard Elliot Rodger school shooter creepy inkel xddd, I just want to get to places, for fuck's sake.
It's fucking soul crushing and I'm going to ream out the next girl who does it do me.

San Salvador

San Salvador

-
Its happened to me. Not uncommon either. Maybe next time Ill start my jogging exercise.
The most absurd thing about this whole ordeal was that she jaywalked, or rather jaysprinted across a 3 lane road.
Is this meant to be some sort of a shocking revelation?

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
-
The most absurd thing about this whole ordeal was that she jaywalked, or rather jaysprinted across a 3 lane road.

Is this meant to be some sort of a shocking revelation?
Ive had entire groups of girls turn around or cross whole boulevards.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
I don’t walk, if it’s more than a bloc I drive.

San Salvador

San Salvador

-
I have to attend a class rn. Will update if another one of these shits happens.

Tallhover

Tallhover

Recruit
-
Beeing this ugly could be considered a superpower. Its definitly better than just having below average looks, I'd rather be every women's nightmare than completely invisible.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
It's because you post on Inkel forums.

Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Svet je kurva
-
She easily detected your toxic masculinity, inkwell.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Veteran
-
Prolly didnt take enough showers before you left home. Women can sense that.

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
-
I once called to a mother who had walked further down the street without noticing she had left her young child behind, when she realised what was happening she ran back, when she saw my face up close the fear on her face was palpably hilarious. She was looking at me as if I’d tried to kidnap her child when it was me who had called her neglectful ass back! Of course there was no ‘thank you’, I just had to laugh and walk on.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
I once called to a mother who had walked further down the street without noticing she had left her young child behind, when she realised what was happening she ran back, when she saw my face up close the fear on her face was palpably hilarious. She was looking at me as if I’d tried to kidnap her child when it was me who had called her neglectful ass back! Of course there was no ‘thank you’, I just had to laugh and walk on.
indeed brutal. if it's a foid who leaves her child behind I would not tell her if I think she is the type to do this.

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
-
indeed brutal. if it's a foid who leaves her child behind I would not tell her if I think she is the type to do this.
Perhaps, but I feel more for the fate of the child in that situation.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
Perhaps, but I feel more for the fate of the child in that situation.
millions of children die,are beaten and suffer. a suffering of one more doesn't matrer

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

Send in the Clowns
-
nest time hold deep eye contact , while slowly and sensually licking your lips and stroking your erect penis .

This will make her accept you as the Alpha Male and she will feel the deep need to be impregnated by you .

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Lifefuel because we have control over their lives

San Salvador

San Salvador

-
I just came back from class, we had logic, and I effortlessly finessed than shit.
Other than that, nothing particularly bad happened other than me getting sweaty as fuck because my hoodie was too thick.
It's because you post on Inkel forums.
She easily detected your toxic masculinity, inkwell.
Prolly didnt take enough showers before you left home. Women can sense that.
Call me a natural disaster because I trigger the fuck out of those D E T E C T I O N S Y S T E M S.

esoteric

esoteric

mogs me
-
im sure it was your personality brah!!!!!

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Officer
-
This has happened to me. Also paranoid women looking behind them over and over because I was walking behind them at night.

San Salvador

San Salvador

-
Beeing this ugly could be considered a superpower. Its definitly better than just having below average looks, I'd rather be every women's nightmare than completely invisible.
nest time hold deep eye contact , while slowly and sensually licking your lips and stroking your erect penis .

This will make her accept you as the Alpha Male and she will feel the deep need to be impregnated by you .
5b8-png.166589

Thanks for the life goals, frens.

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
-
PERSONALITY DETECTOR ACTIVATED: INKWELL DETECTED