Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A woman will never beg you to cum inside her

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
A woman will never feel lust for you
A woman will never have a burning desire for you to pound her
A woman will never feel butterflies when thinking about you
A woman will never beg you to cum inside her

I can tell you what women will feel for you until the day you die.
Disgust
Repulsion
Hate

Thats it
ITS OVER

I will never satisfy a woman

BRUTAL

"I was born and my life was over"
-Saint Hamudi

Is it that hard to supply me with a hikki GF for me to cuddle and have sex with 24/7!?
-Saint Hamudi
:feelscry:
Too deep, RIP blackpill Hamudi videos.

Yeah even if you manage to betabuxx. Theres no redemption, no relief.

If youre shit youre shit

never breed never crempee :feelsbadman:

-Saint Hamudi
My life was over

I want to coom inside a female human

Being an undesirable, abandoned, left-alone-to-rot, lonely sub-human hurts most.
Women (or anyone for that matter) views me as an human.
Why is it such a sin, to dare dream intimacy and genuine affection for an incel?
-Saint Hamudi
He did nothing to deserve this fate. RIP to his channel.

Eh some foid did beg me one time but only for a meme, might as well rope tbh

Im going to buy a doll when I graduate

One of the brutalest pills

Time to seamaxx!

YOU WILL NEVER CREAMPIE

sucks so much, ive always wanted a foid to beg me to have sex with her

Multiplied by 10 if you are an ethnicel.....

Not even in my dreams

We should all never been born

Damnit man. I was just starting to feel better before reading this.

JFL.

A woman will never even touch me unless she has to

I'm going to confront your assumptions OP.

If a used-up Foid JUST took a pregnancy test and knows that Chad already knocked her up (but won't marry her or raise the kids) I think she will totally go around asking betas to cum inside her. She knows she won't have to give birth to HIS kids (she can't get pregnant, she's ALREADY pregnant) but by letting him creampie her in close proximity to her conceiving Chad's child, she can pass off Chad's child as the beta buxxer's and he will naturally assume the child is his and rear that child.

This is the classic cuckery trick. So it DOES happen.

her begging you not to cum inside her and have sex with her is a trillion times more likely to happen

I'm going to confront your assumptions OP.

If a used-up Foid JUST took a pregnancy test and knows that Chad already knocked her up (but won't marry her or raise the kids) I think she will totally go around asking betas to cum inside her. She knows she won't have to give birth to HIS kids (she can't get pregnant, she's ALREADY pregnant) but by letting him creampie her in close proximity to her conceiving Chad's child, she can pass off Chad's child as the beta buxxer's and he will naturally assume the child is his and rear that child.

This is the classic cuckery trick. So it DOES happen.
cope, its something she screams out of lust, and thus only with chad :feels:
Pass me the rope

Women can consciously choose to scream "cum inside me" to a beta the same way they can consciously choose to fake orgasms.

If you think this isn't true, you're the one coping, because you're secretly hoping that someday if a woman screams this to you, you can rely on it being genuine and not the deception it likely is.

Women can consciously choose to scream "cum inside me" to a beta the same way they can consciously choose to fake orgasms.

If you think this isn't true, you're the one coping, because you're secretly hoping that someday if a woman screams this to you, you can rely on it being genuine and not the deception it likely is.
How is it coping? I said we will never experience it because we are incel and not chad, jfl

You say that, but deep down you hope that women are honest creatures and that you can trust her lustful screams are true, in case you ever attain them.

I think part of you knows that it is feasible to attain the lusty screams and creampie-demands (a whore can fake an orgasm, a whore can tell you to cum in her) but when that happens, your subconscious wants to believe they are genuine screams of affirmations.

Your subconscious is prepping you with these lies so that you might someday enjoy the fake validation they offer.

You say that, but deep down you hope that women are honest creatures and that you can trust her lustful screams are true, in case you ever attain them.

I think part of you knows that it is feasible to attain the lusty screams and creampie-demands (a whore can fake an orgasm, a whore can tell you to cum in her) but when that happens, your subconscious wants to believe they are genuine screams of affirmations.

Your subconscious is prepping you with these lies so that you might someday enjoy the fake validation they offer.
Not really, i admit my life is over. I said in my thread women will never lust after me or any other sub5 male, thats blackpill 101

If all 5+ men were suddenly raptured and 4s became the new 10s (it's all relative) then eventually women would have to laxen their operating standards.

With no gigachads to distract, the new pseudogigachads would get all the pussy.

At first this would just be them being whores, but eventually I think their standards would begin to adapt and they'd start to get horny for the 4s, because their cocks could also pound them.

Women will fuck things like dogs so they ultimately don't care about face or height so long as they can orgasm. It's more about the social dominance game, which changes with reduced competition.

Who gives a fuck? Accept it or rope

The thing to accept isn't that it won't happen, it's that a woman's motive in wanting you to cum in her (she may well ask you to) is to fool you into thinking Chad's baby is yours.

A woman will never feel lust for you
A woman will never have a burning desire for you to pound her
A woman will never feel butterflies when thinking about you
a woman's motive in wanting you to cum in her (she may well ask you to) is to fool you into thinking Chad's baby is yours.
Women will fuck things like dogs so they ultimately don't care about face or height so long as they can orgasm. It's more about the social dominance game
majority of women who fuck dogs stated that they found the dogs (and their penises) attractive
face and height still matters to women, so does them being able to orgasm, but they still want something that they find attractive to make them orgasm

We already know or we wouldn't be here. The more important question is, what can we do about it?

U don't say bro