Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A women day in the life of a software engineer

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
Look at this shit bro, just look at this shit. While we stay poor while LDAR or wageslave ourselves to the bones for a piss poor salary. She browse facebook and her email in a comfy cubicle. I bet she didn't even wrote a single line of code in a fucking year and i would fucking bet she has fucked her way up to be a "software engineer"

What a fucking joke.

Never understood why women complain about career progression. While men have to work their asses off and resort to bootlicking, they can get promotion just by giving a bj or spreading legs for their boss.
Imagine living on tutorial mode.

Females life are easy mode

Notice how she wears a black bra underneath that grey top, just a typical whore trait to get sexual attention.

Yet complains when people point it out (unless it's chad obviously).

This can be a cope, femoids and chads with better studying genetics do academia-mog you.

Cope if you think she didn't fuck her way up and that she has higher intelligence than the common foid. You saw what her "work" was.

Software Engineer Annual Salary ($98,371 Avg). Plus all the social benefits and whatnot. I bet her employer also had a piece of ass while tapping himself on the back for empowering a women in a male dominated field.

Pretty sure the majority of the code is made by white geeky austistc nerds that suck at everything exepct coding and do 95% of the work while "empowered womens" do the most basic shit and get to be praised like a god for it.

Umsi4rdr7gg46T2je0cwzGJRWWCMSq-S9dI200ys3mE.png

Also,
Hi Smegma, i see that we're still living rent free in your head, can't believe how obsessed you are with us. :feelskek::dab:

Hi Smegma

Last edited:
Cope if you think she didn't fuck her way up and that she has higher intelligence than the common foid. You saw what her "work" was.

Software Engineer Annual Salary ($98,371 Avg). Plus all the social benefits and whatnot. I bet her employer also had a piece of ass while tapping himself on the back for empowering a women in a male dominated field.

Pretty sure the majority of the code is made by white geeky austistc nerds that suck at everything exepct coding and do 95% of the work while "empowered womens" do the most basic shit and get to be praised like a god for it.

Umsi4rdr7gg46T2je0cwzGJRWWCMSq-S9dI200ys3mE.png

Also,
Hi Smegma, i see that we're still living rent free in your head, can't believe how obsessed you are with us. :feelskek::dab:

View attachment 174202
:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: Second day here and already on IT??!!

I envy those smart enough to even get into these modern jobs since they’re so much better than working in a fucking storage room.

foids have exact days as they depict it, they got hired cause vagina and they just goof around taking selfies while beta males are doing all the job for her
just make some adjustments to your avatar bro!

EHH... this video also includes female driving. But let us be honest. Most of the people only pretend to work while only a small percentage of hard working men is doing the job.