Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A young Hong Kong couple share a moment after finding respite from tear gas and advancing ranks of riot police in a metro station

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
d1sxi5g3o0g31.jpg

addh4Nb.png

Just saw this on reddit, is this picture supposed to make me somehow sympathize with the protesters? Imagine being a poor manlet gook police officer who has 0 chance of ever having a gf because there are like 10 million+ more men than women in China and seeing this, of course youre gonna go ER on them, why do women feel the need to whore out even when theres bullets flying around them

giphy.gif

Same with that girl with no eye

zFDHmbn.jpg

Reminder that pepe = white supremacist symbol = asian women are white supremacists = JBW

All of this is about these gook women wanting white men, thats why theyre flying the American flag too, China needs to start rolling those tanks out ASAP

i hope the chinese police start using real fucking hollowpoints instead of these retarded rubber bullets

I think it would be very cool if there would be WWIII in Asia because of this. Of course I don't have the health requirements to be drafted into the USAF, but it would be interesting to watch :feelzez:

i hope the chinese police start using real fucking hollowpoints instead of these retarded rubber bullets
Hollowtips are high tier. I'd love to see a foid gook get blasted.

she should have worn a paintball mask or goggles like the other protesters, at least to block tear gas, debris, etc.
I think it would be very cool if there would be WWIII in Asia because of this. Of course I don't have the health requirements to be drafted into the USAF, but it would be interesting to watch :feelzez:
It would be kino, like a second battle of the second pacific theatre.

do they use fucking rubber bullets?

This time I support the Chinese communist party

Just a foid wanting affection.

Don’t know why you’re being such an autist

You are at a protest against one of the biggest superpowers in the world and you are getting all lovey dovey with each other for internet points? JFL I hope China takes a huge shit on these faggots.

Collectivism is the natural state of the chinamen. These are freak weirdos just like our communists and anarchists in the other side of the world. Chinamen physical neonate features are only a manifestation of his soul, that is, of a small child in need of a strong tyranical protection. This is what historycels like to call asian/oriental despotism.

Honk kong is on the verge of becoming cucked like the west, mighty China needs to crush these vermin before it is too late.

Lifefuel for ricecels though.

I would prefer incendiary rounds tbh, and use tabun gas instead of tear gas

d1sxi5g3o0g31.jpg

addh4Nb.png

Just saw this on reddit, is this picture supposed to make me somehow sympathize with the protesters? Imagine being a poor manlet gook police officer who has 0 chance of ever having a gf because there are like 10 million+ more men than women in China and seeing this, of course youre gonna go ER on them, why do women feel the need to whore out even when theres bullets flying around them
I'm a HKcel and you're wrong on this one. If anything the protesters are more incel than the HK police.

There was a large doxxing operation on LIHKG (the main forum for the protests) exposing cops and linking their Instagram and social media accounts.

Most of them(the cops) have girlfriends with them on their police training graduation day which they mean they had GF before policemaxxing.

Chinacogs will crush them soon.

Gook woman kisses gook boyfriend after gook police gassed them and another gook woman loses an eye because of gook police in gookland->deathnics nibbas on this forum scream jbw and blame white people.

Can the PLA move in already and gun all of these fags down

Can the PLA move in already and gun all of these fags down
I would prefer incendiary rounds tbh, and use tabun gas instead of tear gas
Honk kong is on the verge of becoming cucked like the west, mighty China needs to crush these vermin before it is too late.
JFL I hope China takes a huge shit on these faggots.
They deserve to die

Why the fuck are so many incels on the side of the Chinese government? This is stupid, guys. There's nothing great about Chinese rule, especially if you're a poor, ugly, non-Han ethnic. It is definitely better to be incel in the West.

You looked at one random fucking photo on the internet and now you think that these protests are basically "Chang and riceStacy versus manlet gook cops"?

There are plenty of incel-tier framelets in the anti-Beijing camp. I know because I've seen a dozen of these protests. A few of them happened near the central business district where my parents live, so I went down and handed out bottled water. These protestors are great people who have legitimate concerns about the Chinese government's gradual encroachment on their civil and political rights; it's a broad movement and it's wonderful to see nerdy gook manlets, Changs, and noodlewhores all work together.

Fuck the Hong Kong government. They're tone-deaf and brain-dead. And fuck the Hong Kong police -- chances are, they're more likely to be a Chang than your typical nerdy student.

All of this is about these gook women wanting white men, thats why theyre flying the American flag too, China needs to start rolling those tanks out ASAP

Hong Kong has a pretty balanced gender ratio because we were never subject to the one-child policy.

If anything, you should be supporting the protestors for shutting down the airports. Less tourists, less expats = less Chads and Tyrones strolling through Lan Kwai Fong (basically the partying district, it's suifuel for incels).

Why the fuck are so many incels on the side of the Chinese government? This is stupid, guys. There's nothing great about Chinese rule, especially if you're a poor, ugly, non-Han ethnic. It is definitely better to be incel in the West.

You looked at one random fucking photo on the internet and now you think that these protests are basically "Chang and riceStacy versus manlet gook cops"?

There are plenty of incel-tier framelets in the anti-Beijing camp. I know because I've seen a dozen of these protests. A few of them happened near the central business district where my parents live, so I went down and handed out bottled water. These protestors are great people who have legitimate concerns about the Chinese government's gradual encroachment on their civil and political rights; it's a broad movement and it's wonderful to see nerdy gook manlets, Changs, and noodlewhores all work together.

Fuck the Hong Kong government. They're tone-deaf and brain-dead. And fuck the Hong Kong police -- chances are, they're more likely to be a Chang than your typical nerdy student.

Hong Kong has a pretty balanced gender ratio because we were never subject to the one-child policy.

If anything, you should be supporting the protestors for shutting down the airports. Less tourists, less expats = less Chads and Tyrones strolling through Lan Kwai Fong (basically the partying district, it's suifuel for incels).
I feel bad for you because you’re going to have to use a VPN to access this site soon :feelsokman:

Also wouldn’t you want to see changs and foids get shot down by the PLA, you act as if if this protest prevails somehow this will affect your inceldom in a positive way. I don’t see anything changing but keep protesting and i’m going to keep spectating

can someone give me a short explanation of whats happening in china

I feel bad for you because you’re going to have to use a VPN to access this site soon :feelsokman:

Also wouldn’t you want to see changs and foids get shot down by the PLA, you act as if if this protest prevails somehow this will affect your inceldom in a positive way. I don’t see anything changing but keep protesting and i’m going to keep spectating

My parents already have a place in London set up in case I need to relocate quickly. It's over for broke ricecels though.

Oh, no. I'm not under any impression that the protests will somehow affect my inceldom. These protests aren't even tangentially related to inceldom in any way; if you think inceldom somehow plays a role, you guys are projecting.

I just think it's much better to be an incel in a relatively democratic society than to be an incel in a dictatorship.

You guys, of all people, must understand the importance of due process, right? If a foid wants to ruin your life, you have the right to a lawyer, to a fair trial, to humane treatment. And yes, the colloquial "West" isn't perfect by any means; but it is far better than the Chinese legal "system" -- which is why the protestors are there in the first place; we don't want to be extradited to a place with sham trials, torture, and forced disappearances.

Do you support Indepedence or going back to UK rule ?

can someone give me a short explanation of whats happening in china

Hong Kong was a British colony for over a century. In 1997 it got handed back to China under a "one country, two systems" agreement -- HK gets ruled by China but HK gets certain freedoms. For example, HK is not subject to China's internet censors. People in Hong Kong don't really like Chinese rule -- HKers get certain civil liberties but are politically powerless.

A few months ago, Hong Kong's leader proposed an extradition bill that would potentially subject HKers to the mainland Chinese legal system. People don't like it. So they started protesting. The bill was shelved after two million people attended a protest but the protests have morphed into broader concerns about police brutality and HK's future.

I just think it's much better to be an incel in a relatively democratic society than to be an incel in a dictatorship.

You guys, of all people, must understand the importance of due process, right? If a foid wants to ruin your life, you have the right to a lawyer, to a fair trial, to humane treatment. And yes, the colloquial "West" isn't perfect by any means; but it is far better than the Chinese legal "system" -- which is why the protestors are there in the first place; we don't want to be extradited to a place with sham trials, torture, and forced disappearances.
You're absolutely right on this, but depends on the incel. Some incels may be well placed in dictatorships, but not the majority of incels. So yes, a 'liberal' democracy may be good for the physical well being of the incel majority.

My parents already have a place in London set up in case I need to relocate quickly. It's over for broke ricecels though.
Literal richcel

Do you support Indepedence or going back to UK rule ?

I think UK rule is better than Chinese rule, but I really don't think it needs to go that far at all.

Beijing needs to stop being an asshole to its neighbours, allow Hongkongers to elect their chief executive, and respect the "two systems" part of "one country, two systems".
Literal richcel

Middle-classcel

Last edited:
I think UK rule is better than Chinese rule, but I really don't think it needs to go that far at all.

Beijing needs to stop being an asshole to its neighbours, allow Hongkongers to elect their chief executive, and respect the "two systems" part of "one country, two systems".
I forgot that the protests are not all about indepence or going back.

Many people here are retarded edgelords who take pride in showing off their autism in a sort of cock-measurement contest, water is wet. I bet many of those who want to see the guy in the photo dead (and for what, for having a gf?) probably mog him too.

You're absolutely right on this, but depends on the incel. Some incels may be well placed in dictatorships, but not the majority of incels. So yes, a 'liberal' democracy may be good for the physical well being of the incel majority.

A tiny minority of incels will indeed benefit from a dictatorship. Say, your dad is the Party boss, or the chief of police, of your local town. You tell your oneitis that your daddy will ruin her family's life if she doesn't suck your dick; she complies.

For everyone else, it sucks.
I forgot that the protests are not all about indepence or going back.

Some protestors wave the British Hong Kong flags, the American flags, or even the imperial Japanese flags just to trigger people. It's kind of hilarious because a lot of older folks in Hong Kong and China don't understand the concept of memes.

Last edited:
the information in this thread is good

I didn't know pepe was mainstream in HK

You are at a protest against one of the biggest superpowers in the world and you are getting all lovey dovey with each other for internet points? JFL I hope China takes a huge shit on these faggots.

I support China and hope Hong Kong keeps getting raped until China can take it back. I'm not saying this as a joke in relation to the post above me, its my honest opinion. I hate the west and Hong Kong is a result of the west

It was an emotional response. Remember this is an incel forum, this triggers ppl. PDA is so inappropriate for the situation anyways, like get a room. Admittedly I don’t know enough about the situation over there. Good luck to ricecels overseas.

Hong Kong was a British colony for over a century. In 1997 it got handed back to China under a "one country, two systems" agreement -- HK gets ruled by China but HK gets certain freedoms. For example, HK is not subject to China's internet censors. People in Hong Kong don't really like Chinese rule -- HKers get certain civil liberties but are politically powerless.

A few months ago, Hong Kong's leader proposed an extradition bill that would potentially subject HKers to the mainland Chinese legal system. People don't like it. So they started protesting. The bill was shelved after two million people attended a protest but the protests have morphed into broader concerns about police brutality and HK's future.

thank you

Holy shit. This just made me realize that If you want to go ER, the best chance you have is to become a law enforcement officer in a 3rd world country.

Holy shit. This just made me realize that If you want to go ER, the best chance you have is to become a law enforcement officer in a 3rd world country.
Brazilian police officers get way with murdering innocents (or at least, without due process) all the time.

Do it in the Phillipines, Duterte is so fucked up you'll get away with it.
I support China and hope Hong Kong keeps getting raped until China can take it back. I'm not saying this as a joke in relation to the post above me, its my honest opinion. I hate the west and Hong Kong is a result of the west

So you dislike everything that's a result of the West? Does that include the internet that you're using right now? Or plumbing and electricity? Or...you know...the English language?

Last edited:
More guys will be going into kindergartens and stab innocent children

wait your from HK?

wait your from HK?

My parents are, but I've lived around. I have lived in HK for almost 10 years though.

I've been staying with them a couple of months over the summer.