Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A young Hong Kong couple share a moment after finding respite from tear gas and advancing ranks of riot police in a metro station

My parents are, but I've lived around. I have lived in HK for almost 10 years though.
1. are u ricecel?
2.are u currently in HK?

You are at a protest against one of the biggest superpowers in the world and you are getting all lovey dovey with each other for internet points? JFL I hope China takes a huge shit on these faggots.
I've actually seen this type of thing before, the last time I saw it though was at that Stanley Cup riot, pretty sure they were also doing it for Internet points. Who the fuck decides that the best time to have PDA is when everything's going apeshit all around you? This shit is on the same level of common sense as having sex in the middle of a gunfight in Afghanistan.

Do it in the Phillipines, Duterte is so fucked up you'll get away with it.

So you dislike everything that's a result of the West? Does that include the internet that you're using right now? Or plumbing and electricity? Or...you know...the English language?
No. I hate western culture

No. I hate western culture

Culturally, most HKers aren't that Westernized. Hong Kong's wealth distribution is glaringly unequal.

Of course, if you hang out in the upper-middle-class touristy suifuel bits, then you're going to see a lot of international schools and fancy clubs and luxury hotels and noodlewhores fucking Chad expats. This is where 10-15% of Hong Kong lives.

But a good number of Hongkongers live in tiny apartments in ethnically homogenous working-class neighbourhoods; they don't speak English proficiently, and the only vacation they can afford is a bus tour in the mainland. They're not "Westernized" by any means.