Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A youtuber I used to watch made a blackpilled video

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Before I gave up on everything, I used to work out and I watched videos about nutrition, exercises, testosterone and shit and this guy provided good information. Turns out that he's recently made one of the most black pilled videos made by a Chad bluepiller. Basically he provides evidence backed up by studies that demonstrate what we already know, that women prefer strong, ripped, good looking guys.

5 most attractive bones toilets cant resist. Such greed.

Will watch are you sure it ain't redpilled, ie. 'follow these steps and you'll date a loving Stacy.'

Lifefuel for gymcels

I swear these cunts are paid by the government to keep Men following a carrot on a stick and to have them shame each other that it is their fault they don't have x, y or z in their lives and that they need to be a, b and c in order to get these things.. oh did they mention you have to pay money to do these things? Fucking Snakes.

That's not "blackpilled" per se, any more than it's blackpilled to say "Women like a man who doesn't shit himself." Take care of your body, look good, that's what all fitness channels say.

it's over for bloatcels

Oldest trick of the fitness industry, baiting men with sex. Already Schwarzenegger lured men with ridiculous claims that working out would be like sex or posing with women on beaches.
sry op, but low iq post.

in reality almost nobody can reach these bbstandards without roiding and genetics is the biggest factor for muscle gain.

But ANYWAY, as long as your belly is flat, the most important part is your face and you can’t train this.
COPE

Face + Height>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Body

@Colvin76
There are so many chads who don’t work out at all. These fitnessclowns just want to make an easy penny out of desperate men.

I love working ou, but sure not for foids.

Will watch are you sure it ain't redpilled, ie. 'follow these steps and you'll date a loving Stacy.'
Watched the video, not blackpilled at all just basic redpilled bodybuilding shit that's been around for decades. Most men don't get anymore than a +1 by gymmaxxing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back