Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Abortion, how should we view it as incels?

Anonymous: do you support abortion?

• Yes

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 48 80.0%

• Total voters
Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
What's your point of view regarding abortion? Do you support it?

I personally don't cause I was raised religious and I don't think abortion is different from killing a baby. Humans are humans from the moment of conception. Besides, more abortions mean more opportunities for foids to be hypergamous and degenerate whores.

I'm against abortion, if foids don't want to get pregnant then they just shouldnt have sex. It's about time they start facing consequences for their actions

No. I don't support it. I dislike the idea of giving women a choice :lul::lul::lul:

I'm against abortion, if foids don't want to get pregnant then they just shouldnt have sex. It's about time they start facing consequences for their actions

We need everyone to say this if you got a dick. Everyone.

Yes because I believe in antinatalism and I also don´t care that it is baby killing because humanity is a decease to this planet so the less humans the better.

Last edited:
If you support abortions then you're a certified cuck

if they cant abort, the foids will start leaving their spawns on the roadside :S
asking toilets to be responsible is low iq

I don't support it due to it enabling whoredom, but I can't fully renounce it since I wish I'd been aborted

It's murder of an innocent baby, plain and simple. I don't try not to hate any sinners but I must say this is a particularly serious sin.

Indifference.
I'd probably be pro abortion if I was Tyrone though.

Wtf? How can an incel support it? It's basically giving foids a license to fuck all the chads and have zero consequence!

Disgusting murder by self obsessed whores who cant take responsibility for their actions. I also dont support it if her life is in danger, she already had it and is used up, the child is fresh and full of potential.
Abortion is a gynocentric practice and a talking point of feminism has always been that they were disadvantaged because of pregnancies. The thing about pregnancies is, it goes against everything feminism is about. "My body my choice" for example, well, its nor "your" body and nature doesnt give a shit about wheter you "want" a child or if its gonna "ruin your life", it will deduce your ressources into that infant for nine months and the priority is on getting this new generation out of thats used up roast beef even if its gonna cost her life. Women are in nature self centered and manipulative creatures as that is their survival instinct, and this inherent selfishness is in contrast to their biological function, ironically their psychological pathologies go against their natural role that formed these pathologies in the first place and as such we can be assured that the first contribution of **manhood to civilzation, when the first foid gained consciousness, was abortion.
Not organized hunting, tools, language or art, but throwing her belly against a rock so she could continue whoring around without that parasite hindering her.

I am not religious, but I am against abortion, because it allows females to continue to ride the cock carousel without any consequence, and it also leads to lower birth rates.

As long as nobody is forced to pay for it, I don't care.

I am not religious, but I am against abortion, because it allows females to continue to ride the cock carousel without any consequence, and it also leads to lower birth rates.
Leads? We got lower birth rates at the moment.

Can we get both? Femoid can get an abortion but is still punished for it? Cause they usually end up being shitty mothers and producing more incels, but they can't just get off scot free.

Yes, and this is partly because abortion is allowed. That was my point.
All I'm getting as is pretty much that it should be more like
I am not religious, but I am against abortion, because it allows females to continue to ride the cock carousel without any consequence, and is the cause of lower birth rates.

When they're just allowed to fuck and kill, fuck and kill, fuck and kill, fuck and kill, and have no responsibilities for their actions, how the fuck are people supposed to continue?
Not like I really care in general as I'm not contributing and obviously not willingly.

Abortion = bad if it's a white kid that has 2 intelligent and rich parents

If the kid is from an ethnic ugly mother that banged an equally ugly thug with 54 IQ, please abort that shit to a parallel universe

Prevention is better than cure.

Condoms for free love and fun.

Family planning for impregnation.

Dumb cunts who get unplanned pregnancies either got carried away or don't realise you need a course of pills and refraining from alcohol. Plus the understanding the pill is not 100% effective anyways, whereas a condom is.
Source- normies work colleagues around me.

Last edited:
No. I don't support it. I dislike the idea of giving women a choice :lul::lul::lul:

Love this shit here.

Motherhood limits a foids partying and carousel-riding, and I'm all for that.

Motherhood also takes away good looks from a foid, making them insecure --- and THAT is the main reason why most foids don't want to have kids; because it fucks with their looks and prematurely ages them.

Abortion = bad if it's a white kid that has 2 intelligent and rich parents

If the kid is from an ethnic ugly mother that banged an equally ugly thug with 54 IQ, please abort that shit to a parallel universe
Based me into a parallel universe.

Love this shit here.

Motherhood limits a foids partying and carousel-riding, and I'm all for that.

Motherhood also takes away good looks from a foid, making them insecure --- and THAT is the main reason why most foids don't want to have kids; because it fucks with their looks and prematurely ages them.
Another good reason brocel. I think we'd live in a different world if all the toilets got knocked up the very first time they had sex. We'd have several families with like five generations, bet.

Personally I’m anti natalist so yeah I support it. With abortion there’s less humans suffering

Society has treated us like trash, so abortion is a way to deprive said society of manpower and hasten its fall to invaders.
Imo it is bad though.

Last edited:
yes
chad's offspring has no right to exist. more abortions = less criminal chads
sluts should not reproduce. PERIOD. it's a gamble, they will either produce incels or criminal chads who after fucking and producing more criminal chads with sluts, will end up in prison anyway.

logically, liberal soyciety is at its peak of central power so it doesn't really matter what any of you think on the topic because it's irrelevant as you possess no power whatsoever lol

I don't really care about that topic tbh. Not my problem. Society issues don't apply to me much tbh. As I'm not allowed to be a part of society. I wish I'd have been aborted though.
Well said.

I support it in the sense of eugenics, but it is pretty hilarious how our society literally forgives fucking baby murder in favour of a woman's convenience.

When they're allowed to fuck and kill, fuck and kill, fuck and kill, fuck and kill,...
When you put it like that, it sounds pretty nice. Very caveman like.

Of course it's all about the lack of personal responsibility.. So it's bad. Unless, it's from rape. (Don't want Chad's rape genes to spread!)

enables foid whoring activity, it is horrible. cope for thinking its “killing chads spawn” he wants it dead anyways jfl

Should be allowed only if it's a life-threatening situation, result of incest or real rape.

Otherwise penalty should be capital punishment. It's manslaughter.

You can't let anyone become a hypersexual degenerate and fuck around like dogs without any repercussion.

Note to cucks who voted yes: KYS.

Last edited:
I wish I was aborted

I wish I was aborted
I was literally supposed to be aborted, in fact... it was supposed to be impossible for my untermensch mother to get pregnant/

Also...

:feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:

Your secret is safe with me, KOS.

I don't care if they get an abortion as long as ZERO tax dollars go to pay for it. Not a penny.

If it saves another single mom having cel from going through this insanely miserable experience they call “life”, I’m all for it!

I don’t wanna be here most of the time

If it never happened I’d never be depressed.

I dislike abortion because it allows foods to dodge responsibility. However, men shouldn't be forced to support other men's kids.

Tbh. There's little need for me.to give a single fuck about things that don't concern me. I'm out of the gene pool. I'll.never have kids. It's an issue for society to debate.

While I do see issues with prohibiting things that are in demand, its not like I care. Drugs are illegal here. I know that prohibiting them only makes things worse. But I don't care. I'm glad they're illegal. They're amazing income.

As for abortion though, it cannot affect me in any sense. There's no possible way to connect me to abortions. Therefore, it's an issue I just have no reason to care about. Sex, pregnancy, love, loss of love, unwanted births. All the things that surround abortion just can't be a part of my life because society has banned me from it. So why should I care?

While i do agree with all the same things and live my life the same way as you have described. Our tax dollars can be diverted into paying for these abortions. Which is what angers me. This is the case in canada where i live.

I thought this was always a mixed topic between incels but it seems surprisingly that a lot of incels are against abortion.

My take.

I'm not actually pro-life, I'm pro-birth. I don't support whore cunts killing their unborn babies just so they can whore around some more. Pretty much every scenario possible that you can possibly think of involving foids needing to get an abortion could've definitely been prevented somehow. There are specific scenarios where I would excuse abortion like rape and MAYBE in the case that giving birth harms the woman's life, but only if she initially didn't know that it would harm her life at first, and honestly that's probably the .0001% reasons of abortion cases. I read a chart sometime ago from a Florida abortion clinic that stated women's reasons for abortion and those were far at the bottom for the least common reason.

It would be hypocritical to say I'm pro-life because I support the death penalty in ultra specific scenarios and/or after chances have been given. Abortion is inherently a violation of the NAP as it's pretty much murder.

Inb4 holes respond "XDDDD masturbating is essentially abortion! How about you stop jerking off!" I see that talking point a lot from these stupid cunts and it seems that these holes don't know the difference between active procreation and basically pissing out a bunch of docile, inactive genetic fluids during self stimulation.

one of the biggest enablers of female promiscuity in the modern era. since this doesn't benefit me, i'm against it

WTF is this? Abortion doesn't have anything to do with inceldom. It's not a problem that concerns us.

Having said that, I am against it. It's murder, and it allows degenerate foid behavior to continue.

Abortion is wholly political. It's murder, clear as day. You can go to prison for animal cruelty if you harm your own dog, but the state pays for you to kill your own child. What a sick degenerate world we live in.

Personally, I'm neither for nor against. Then again, if I was aborted, I wouldn't be miserable right now, with no friends and no happiness.