Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel About All these Christians...

• Thread starter Deleted member 32725
  • Start date
Deleted member 32725

Deleted member 32725

Nowhere I Belong
-
You have no doubt seen all the extremely saccharine "Christian" threads pop up recently. Yes, they are annoying. In fact, most of them seem to be trolling.
Why does this bother me so much? For me, it's personal: I'm Christian. And by Christian, I'm missionary-working, Bible-studying, Latin-reading, Soul-Searching, Christian. I take my beliefs EXTREMELY seriously.
Now, I know this is not exactly a popular thing to be. The stereotype is that we are all mindless copers that want a Skydaddy to explain away the stuff that's mean and scary. I get it. I've heard it all. I'm not here about that.
I am here to try and show that not every Christian is an empty puppet, who regurgitated the same empty phrases ad nauseum. For some of us, we take it seriously, and respect that you have every right not to.
And to head off a couple of tangents:
Q: Religious people are dumb and hate science, right?
A: My whole family is religious. My father is involved in Bioengineering, my Mother is completing her Biotechnology Degree, and I am working on my Chemical Engineering Degree
Q: It's just a cope, isn't it?
A: Technically anything that brings you a modicum of peace is a cope. That's not why I'm religious.
Q: Why are you so annoying?
A: Tbh idk.
Q: Who asked?
A: No one.

The truth is easy.

Without God/Satan there is no good evil.

Otherwise it is self-righteousness which is the cause of all suffering, which is often the complaint of athiests (why is there suffering)

The truth is easy.

Without God/Satan there is no good evil.

Otherwise it is self-righteousness which is the cause of all suffering, which is often the complaint of athiests (why is there suffering)
I agree with you, but others don't see that dichotomy, necessarily. Good and Evil as we Christians understand it is very different from how those of a different worldview see it. I like to assume that arguments about good and evil can be had on both Christian, and atheist terms.

what exactly made you convert to christianity?

I agree with you, but others don't see that dichotomy, necessarily. Good and Evil as we Christians understand it is very different from how those of a different worldview see it. I like to assume that arguments about good and evil can be had on both Christian, and atheist terms.
The issue is, athiests cannot debate morality for they often do not know how to acknowledge its existence without God. They either

A. Deny its existence
B. Say morality exists under man made laws/self-righteousness (I define morality etc)

Often times they actually contradict themselves and say both. I've ran into the issue with practically every athiest on this forum.

Unironically, inceldom is a good reason to be a Christian.

Hard to point to any one thing. My family were agnostic, and the bullying/self-harm in my teen years left me with a sense of outrage at everything. I figured religion was a gay cope. Then I started reading. Philosophy, mostly. Kant, Socrates, Pierce. Those guys. Well, the whole search for objective truth, and quest for empirical meaning took me on a hell of a rabbit hole, and before I knew it, I'd burned through the Talmud, Koran, Bagavhad Ghita, and then the Bible. But the Bible stuck with me. So I acid-tested it with every r/atheist critique I could think of, but those Christian apologists were a step ahead--as far as I could tell. Then I ended up believing. Feels right, to me. Idk sorry for the word wall.

I just ignored them idiots no point in arguing with them, hope they get raped by some jesus cock or something if they love him so much.

I just ignored them idiots no point in arguing with them, hope they get raped by some jesus cock or something if they love him so much.
Well...not the most positive message for me. But yeah, ignoring them is not a bad move. Most of them are obvious trolls.

I’m ok with the clerical fascists. They are in the same broad sphere as me even if I’m non religious dissident right.

better this than any other possible ideological clique growing. Keep on coming bros!!! Jesus saves! White power!

18473354-50e4-49ec-971e-3cfbc6510e2c-jpeg.409310

439375F0 9CDD 40AA B5D8 1E18535B60CE

Unironically, inceldom is a good reason to be a Christian.
Lots of ppl aren’t really believers, they just fear going to hell so they end up claiming they’re “Christian”
Hard to point to any one thing. My family were agnostic, and the bullying/self-harm in my teen years left me with a sense of outrage at everything. I figured religion was a gay cope. Then I started reading. Philosophy, mostly. Kant, Socrates, Pierce. Those guys. Well, the whole search for objective truth, and quest for empirical meaning took me on a hell of a rabbit hole, and before I knew it, I'd burned through the Talmud, Koran, Bagavhad Ghita, and then the Bible. But the Bible stuck with me. So I acid-tested it with every r/atheist critique I could think of, but those Christian apologists were a step ahead--as far as I could tell. Then I ended up believing. Feels right, to me. Idk sorry for the word wall.
How strong is your faith?

I’m ok with the clerical fascists. They are in the same broad sphere as me even if I’m non religious dissident right.

better this than any other possible ideological clique growing. Keep on coming bros!!! Jesus saves!

18473354-50e4-49ec-971e-3cfbc6510e2c-jpeg.409310
But do they have to make Christianity look this bad in the process? Our optics are already terrible.
Lots of ppl aren’t really believers, they just fear going to hell so they end up claiming they’re “Christian”

How strong is your faith?
Ironclad.

But do they have to make Christianity look this bad in the process? Our optics are already terrible.

Ironclad.
I think one of them making a thread talking about “Satans minions of melanin” is fucking hilarious LMAO

The issue is, how can one know if someone is a believer or not? In my opinion it would be based on their actions or as I would define their morality through the gospel of Christ.

To an athiest though, they should not view things through the lens of either good nor evil. It is all self-righteousness to them. Which, unironically is the cause of all corruption and suffering.

The issue is, how can one know if someone is a believer or not? In my opinion it would be based on their actions or as I would define their morality through the gospel of Christ.

To an athiest though, they should not view things through the lens of either good nor evil. It is all self-righteousness to them. Which, unironically is the cause of all corruption and suffering.
It’s something from the heart, some ppl believe God has already chosen who goes to hell and who is saved/ he has already planned your life before you were born. You can repeat verses and claim you believe in him, but if you truly don’t believe that, it doesn’t matter

It’s something from the heart, some ppl believe God has already chosen who goes to hell and who is saved/ he has already planned your life before you were born. You can repeat verses and claim you believe in him, but if you truly don’t believe that, it doesn’t matter
I do not disagree brother. This life is temporary and sooner or later, we will all suffer. No one is free from suffering, nobody. But we are all capable of good.

As for your first statement, perhaps there is truth to that. Perhaps some of us have been brought into this world to show that there is good out there, perhaps some of us needed to be shown evil in order to show good, and perhaps some of us were made to suffer temporarily in this life. But no matter the situation, Jesus loves you and wants you to repent.

The issue is, people really don't believe in their heart. Not everyone who goes to church really believes, and not everyone who is an 'athiest' doesn't believe. You are right, it is in the heart/soul of the person.

Now, I know this is not exactly a popular thing to be.

It kind of is there are 1 billion of you. And you get a shit ton of respect from people aren't as well. You have it good there.

The stereotype is that we are all mindless copers that want a Skydaddy to explain away the stuff that's mean and scary.

On the subject of 'Skydaddy' or Sky Father this is really rather interesting. Indo-European roots there.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIfB1LI79OQ

You have the main male/father personified deity in the sky and the female/mother personified deity in the earth. Though the Abrahamic faiths have lost her, so it's just the sky father now.

Last edited:
it was easy to see they were trolls