Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel About dominant farthers and overcaring mothers.

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Title.

This is the worst for male development. With this setup an volcel is created.

Everyone i know growing up like this including myself turns out to be a psycho. This shit is ERfuel. (Psychochad will still get pussy and lives like a celebrity)

Pffffff. My development is overcaring control freak mother + indifferent father.

Pffffff. My development is overcaring control freak mother + indifferent father.
Yea, pretty sure this is even worse.

How an incel was made aka me.

I had no dad figure and i used to see mom like 2-3 hours a day so.. overcaring and not caring at all go the same way around. I doubt I’d be any different if i had regular family. No dad figure + ugliness = it never even began.

Overcaring mother? Check
Dominant father? Check, but they separated when i was 2. So he's been mostly out of my life, only seeing him during visitations.
My mom not only was a helicopter overcaring mother, but a Jehovah's witness (she still is) and because of how they raise their kids, i had no friends at all for the majority of my crucial developmental stages. I got fucked up from how i was raised and what i was taught at such a young age, including having shit genetics from both parents, and their own genetic lines passed onto me. Mix that up with HEAVY masturbating through my entire youth, not talking to girls and eating junk food and not exercising, and you end up with the incel i am today.

Genetics > nurture

Same. At least a dominant father can put a neurotic mother in check.

Genetics > nurture
Im not saying that it will change your looks, but what i am seeing are people who grow up like this AND UGLY are blackpilled and autistic like nothing else. ER himself had a childhood like this. Chad can grow up raised by wolves and will find thousands of teen girls who want to "heal" him

Last edited:
My dad was abusive, my mom is kind of overcaring

Title.

This is the worst for male development. With this setup an volcel is created.

Everyone i know growing up like this including myself turns out to be a psycho. This shit is ERfuel. (Psychochad will still get pussy and lives like a celebrity)
Literally my parents JFL

I had controlling, manipulative and very overcaring mother. Father was absent, I would like much more dominant father than pretty much no father at all.

I have a domineering father AND mother. They think they know what's best for me, and don't give a shit about my views, opinions, or feelings. In their minds they are always right.
Always hovering, helicoptering, interfering in my personal matters, stepping over personal boundaries and saying they do this because they want the best for me and doing it to see me succeed.

I deeply loathe them. They made me what I am into today, and then blame me that everything is my fault.

They are dead to me. I would be content if I never had to see or talk to them again tbh.
Same. At least a dominant father can put a neurotic mother in check.

Most dads are cucks and will agree and support their wives over their children. And then say it is because it is for my best, and they know better because of their age and wisdom.
Like my own cuck father.

Here's a better recipe for inceldom:
Self hating ungrateful Asian mother and racist undesireable white father

Here's a better recipe for inceldom:
Self hating ungrateful Asian mother and racist undesireable white father
Show me one self hating asian mother who isnt overcaring and show me one racist undesireable white father who doesnt dominates his happa son.

Show me one self hating asian mother who isnt overcaring and show me one racist undesireable white father who doesnt dominates his happa son.
A lot of racist undesireable fathers aren't dominant and are instead entirely apathetic.

Its true the apathy stems from the same reason as the dominance (ie feeling superior than the hapa son), but it's a different reaction. It's "I am so disgusted by you you're not even worth my time" vs "I'm so disgusted by you I'll subconciously take it out on you"

Overcaring mother? Check
Dominant father? Check, but they separated when i was 2. So he's been mostly out of my life, only seeing him during visitations.
My mom not only was a helicopter overcaring mother, but a Jehovah's witness (she still is) and because of how they raise their kids, i had no friends at all for the majority of my crucial developmental stages. I got fucked up from how i was raised and what i was taught at such a young age, including having shit genetics from both parents, and their own genetic lines passed onto me. Mix that up with HEAVY masturbating through my entire youth, not talking to girls and eating junk food and not exercising, and you end up with the incel i am today.

Jehovahs are fucking cancer Hitler was right to gas them

Or overcaring, infantilizing mother and fucked-by-his-own-problems father

People shouldn't be parents

A lot of racist undesireable fathers aren't dominant and are instead entirely apathetic.

Its true the apathy stems from the same reason as the dominance (ie feeling superior than the hapa son), but it's a different reaction. It's "I am so disgusted by you you're not even worth my time" vs "I'm so disgusted by you I'll subconciously take it out on you"

Let's be honest

You can't change your sons genes so apathy is the best path.

Not even god himself can make an ugly or average guy appealing to women.

My father through fits of rage and then ignored me. Parents create incels well after birth.

fuark, that shit happened to me

You get your spirit beaten down by the father and your mom intrudes on your life so you're stuck as a child without any room for mistakes so you can grow. Classic...

or ugly parents no matter the parenting style

My father was dominated

better a harsh and brutal father than non

In my case both were dominant.