Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill About joseph8276, the truest truecel in history (plus hilariously bluepilled comments I found)

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Joseph8276 aka Joseph Strickland was a Canadian 1/10 truecel who was kind of famous (kinda but not really) on youtube back in the mid 2010s. His videos attracted some attention, unanimously negative attention and he was relentlessly cyber bullied by the internet. He even was doxxed. He is the truest truecel and was meant to be a truecel. He is 100% proof of the blackpill.

He’s born in 1991 which makes him 29 now. His current whereabouts are unknown and he fell off the face of the earth. It’s unknown what happened to him. his videos were uploaded back in 2014/15 when he was 22-24. He was 22-24 but looked 12. He had a 12 year old appearance AND a 12 year old voice, like he only just began puberty. His height is 5’3”, a typical height of a 12 year old boy (my oldest brother’s height at 12). a photo of his penis was put on the internet (I never saw the photo because that’s gay but I heard it was small as far as I remember). He’s extremely fat and looks almost facially deformed, like he’s an offspring of incest.

he used multiple dating websites, and is a KHHV. Despite only wanting stacies because he was brainwashed by the bluepill, he can’t be a volcel because no foid would want him anyways.

his personality has nothing to do with being incel for him. Not only is he a super fat 1/10 ugly guy who looks almost deformed but he looks like he barely began puberty. He looks 12. Girls don’t like guys who look 12. Unlike men, women aren’t attracted to neoteny. Okcupid data has shown that men stay attracted to youth while women remain attracted to around their own age as they get older. Physical maturity is important for men and neotenous men are subhuman.

this is him

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RcAP3K6IA2Q

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wy7hfbV9n8

but look at these comments:

Attachments

• 9DE4CA39-1B96-43EA-93E2-3D0F01801DDC.png
    9DE4CA39-1B96-43EA-93E2-3D0F01801DDC.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 76
Joseph8276 aka Joseph Strickland was a Canadian 1/10 truecel who was kind of famous (kinda but not really) on youtube back in the mid 2010s. His videos attracted some attention, unanimously negative attention and he was relentlessly cyber bullied by the internet. He even was doxxed. He is the truest truecel and was meant to be a truecel. He is 100% proof of the blackpill.

He’s born in 1991 which makes him 29 now. His current whereabouts are unknown and he fell off the face of the earth. It’s unknown what happened to him. his videos were uploaded back in 2014/15 when he was 22-24. He was 22-24 but looked 12. He had a 12 year old appearance AND a 12 year old voice, like he only just began puberty. His height is 5’3”, a typical height of a 12 year old boy (my oldest brother’s height at 12). a photo of his penis was put on the internet (I never saw the photo because that’s gay but I heard it was small as far as I remember). He’s extremely fat and looks almost facially deformed, like he’s an offspring of incest.

he used multiple dating websites, and is a KHHV. Despite only wanting stacies because he was brainwashed by the bluepill, he can’t be a volcel because no foid would want him anyways.

his personality has nothing to do with being incel for him. Not only is he a super fat 1/10 ugly guy who looks almost deformed but he looks like he barely began puberty. He looks 12. Girls don’t like guys who look 12. Unlike men, women aren’t attracted to neoteny. Okcupid data has shown that men stay attracted to youth while women remain attracted to around their own age as they get older. Physical maturity is important for men and neotenous men are subhuman.

this is him

View attachment 326050
View attachment 326054

Normies unironically have horrible personalities since they find it funny kicking someone when they're down like this.

Normies unironically have horrible personalities since they find it funny kicking someone when they're down like this.
If his looks aren’t the issues why do comments always ridicule his looks

Normies are always looking for ways to feel above other people. Even when they're "helping" by giving you personality advice, they're really implying that they & their personality are above yours.

Last edited:
Normies are always looking for ways to feel above other people. Even when they're "helping" by giving you personality advice, they're really implying that they & their personality is above yours.
Yeah that's why incels learn over time not to open up to normies because even in the best case scenario normies will humblebrag about themselves and imply they were self-made and didn't complain even though they started off in a much easier situation and didn't experience as much torment as incels did.

Fuck this guy is one of the biggest loser's I ever seen.

Still mogs me though because he's white

@Colvin76 @JosefMengelecel @BummerDrummer
Fuck this guy is one of the biggest loser's I ever seen.

Still mogs me though because he's white
At least you don’t look 12.

normies have no personality.All they do is drink,fuck,gossip,moneymaxx,gymaxx,gossip some more.The only reason you see such division in terms of human groups is because of looks and because of their greed(to become rich someone needs to be poor or middle class).believe me,if you told anyone that most humans hate each other because of milimeters of bones you would be thought a madman.This world is fucking crazy.

this is him

View attachment 326050
View attachment 326054

Looked at the comments before I noticed you posted em, shit nearly gave me a stroke. “Girls have to lower there standards but guys don’t”, jfl, men lower their standards on the daily to be able to have a gf, both in physical terms and personality. We will scrape for the most disgustingly ugly women at the bottom of the bucket and THEN lower our standards again to act like they don’t have absolute shit personalities. Only simps and retards genuinely think We live in a just world where men and women are equal in every aspect

@Colvin76 @JosefMengelecel @BummerDrummer

At least you don’t look 12.
I'd rather look 12 and be white than look like me, despite people complimenting me on my skin (which I have a VERY basic routine for).
I just watched it all the way through, and it seems like he's actually advocating for being a simp, as opposed to being a slayer.

About halfway through he starts talking about good personality guys treating foids better, and looking after them, while good looking guys don't.

If you're wondering where he disappeared OP, he's a refugee on /niceguy

I'd rather look 12 and be white than look like me, despite people complimenting me on my skin (which I have a VERY basic routine for).
Most women are disgusted by 12 year old boys. They’d rather date a physically mature currycel than a 12 year old boy. Also, not all middle school teachers sleep with their students. Unless you can show statistical proof you can’t say so. Many times they’re sleeping with hs students anyway

normies have no personality.All they do is drink,fuck,gossip,moneymaxx,gymaxx,gossip some more.
True. When people talk about the studious normies as a somehow well representative part of the normie population they are usually talking about the high inhib white or black normies that still succeed despite being reserved and polite because they pass a certain looks threshold.

The only reason you see such division in terms of human groups is because of looks and because of their greed(to become rich someone needs to be poor or middle class).believe me,if you told anyone that most humans hate each other because of milimeters of bones you would be thought a madman.This world is fucking crazy.
*Humans hate other males because of millimeters of bones and melanin
And yeah this world is weird and not in a good way.

retarded post of that nigga is 1/10 then I am -2/10

He looks 12. Girls don’t like guys who look 12. Unlike men, women aren’t attracted to neoteny.
He's fat as well. A young looking fat foid would still be considered unattractive. Foids are starting to like neoteny more these days, that's why justin bieber and kpop singers are popular.

He's fat as well. A young looking fat foid would still be considered unattractive. Foids are starting to like neoteny more these days, that's why justin bieber and kpop singers are popular.
Bieber isn’t very neotenous anymore and when he was, only middle school girls liked him. Plus he looked way older than joseph

Most women are disgusted by 12 year old boys. They’d rather date a physically mature currycel than a 12 year old boy. Also, not all middle school teachers sleep with their students. Unless you can show statistical proof you can’t say so. Many times they’re sleeping with hs students anyway
Not saying girls like guys who look 12, though kpopcels will argue here, just saying looking 12 beats being ethnic

Not saying girls like guys who look 12, though kpopcels will argue here, just saying looking 12 beats being ethnic
No because not all ethnics are incel except sub7. All 12cels are incel and automatically sub2

No because not all ethnics are incel except sub7. All 12cels are incel and automatically sub2
Yes agree ethnics are incel if sub 7, but more ethnics are sub 7, with a handful of exceptions, and in Asia ethnics are incel if sub 9.9

Yes agree ethnics are incel if sub 7, but more ethnics are sub 7, with a handful of exceptions, and in Asia ethnics are incel if sub 9.9
It’s worse for Asians in America than in asia

@Total Imbecile @JosefMengelecel

That's a curry, albeit north western, but yes, what I said holds true, IN ASIA
That’s a gigachatpreet. Even in America he’d be a slayer

this is him

View attachment 326050
View attachment 326054

I remember seeing his video before, someone posted it a while ago

In Asia, in noodlewhores eyes, this guy has more SMV than Roshan

View: https://youtu.be/YpDeuuDV61s

Vs

View: https://youtu.be/-RuSqMYcQK0

dumbest shit I've ever read on this forum so far probably
He’s the biggest truecel in history
nah this dude is the truest truecel ive seen that isnt straight deformed

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Incelselfie/comments/htptrg/?utm_content=media&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=42044aa99c104d5d8b1dae22be3c2a7b&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=htptrg

Last edited:
normies have no personality.All they do is drink,fuck,gossip,moneymaxx,gymaxx,gossip some more. This world is crazy.
Tbh, I started noticing this as a middle schoolercel already, and I knew my life for some reason or another would be different compared to all those guys drinking, partying, smoking and trying to mog each other. I wanna be Chad :feelstastyman:, though such normie level life is absolutely meaningless. It's especially meaningless for Chad. Tbh, if I had choice (I never do) I don't know what would I choose: my current life in misery and depression? Or normie life which i despise. The only thing I like is dancing. I could get away with this as a kidcel.
men lower their standards on the daily to be able to have a gf.
Agree, Mariana trench is a nice representation of men's standards in 2020

Well just from what I've seen. I'm guessing you were just trolling
Wasn't trolling buddy, have lived here for large part of my life, and unless the foid is VERY poor and Roshan is much richer than airsoftfatty, Airsoftfatty wins 99 times out of 100.

Don't underestimate the stupidity of noodles

Holy shit I remember this guy, he would get posted to r/cringe every week or so back in the mid 2010s

There was some talk that hes a troll

Is his original channel still up?

Wasn't trolling buddy, have lived here for large part of my life, and unless the foid is VERY poor and Roshan is much richer than airsoftfatty, Airsoftfatty wins 99 times out of 100.

Don't underestimate the stupidity of noodles
That's not blackpilled then, that's racepilled. It implies chicks care more about your race than your looks (even noodles) which I find impossible to believe.

Normies are always looking for ways to feel above other people. Even when they're "helping" by giving you personality advice, they're really implying that they & their personality are above yours.
Yeah that's why incels learn over time not to open up to normies because even in the best case scenario normies will humblebrag about themselves and imply they were self-made and didn't complain even though they started off in a much easier situation and didn't experience as much torment as incels did.

Holy shit I remember this guy, he would get posted to r/cringe every week or so back in the mid 2010s

There was some talk that hes a troll

Is his original channel still up?
His channel is gone. Idk what happened to him. The internet picked on him because he was an easy target

That's not blackpilled then, that's racepilled. It implies chicks care more about your race than your looks (even noodles) which I find impossible to believe.
Racepill is the truest of all pills, the evidence is in the compensating variation coefficient.
If you use that and convert it to other factors, like wealth, face, income, height, you then understand the magnitude.
An ethnic who pulls a noodle, or a riceman who pulls a mayo or Latina, is the equivalent of a 6'4'', 7PSL, elite powerlifting Hedge fund manager.

The comments are all haters who are calling him ugly. They really are the type of people who just like to kick people when they are on the ground. Probably one of the worst comment sections I have seen

The comments are all haters who are calling him ugly. They really are the type of people who just like to kick people when they are on the ground. Probably one of the worst comment sections I have seen
And they say his looks aren’t the issue but they spend all day ridiculing his looks

Personality doesn't matter to normies, it's looks and height that matter. Of course normoids hate that truecel because he is 1/10.

“Remember, looks don’t matter”