[Discussion] About keys and locks

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
-
"A key that can open any lock is a master key but a lock that can be opened by any key is worthless."

I have heard this analogy, and different phrasings of it, many times. Most of the time people understand it as just an analogy for a double standard of promiscuous men being seen as studs while promiscuous women are seen as degenerates. And it is completely correct.

Because for a men, specially if he is an ugly men, getting sex is very hard. He has do to all sorts of things, put tons of effort, bow to the foids, hummiliate himself, waste his time, waste tons of money.

Chad are like magnetic keys, since the locks are attracted to him. He doesn't even need to move, speak or do anything, his appearance alone (face/body) opens the locks.

Women on the other hand don't need to put any effort into getting sex, other than basic human hygiene.
They can get it anytime they want, anywhere they want, with anyone they want. As simple as it is, all they need to do is merely ask. Or merely allow the men to do all the hard work.

If multiple keys, without doing any effort at all (Chads), are able to open it then the women is indeed worthless. However if she opens only to a single key (an ugly men) in the whole World then she is a unique lock. A Master Lock, that makes her very special. Sex is of extremely easy access to women, that is why being able to get it with multiple men gives them no value. On the contrary it makes them worthless.

But for men, specially ugly men, that have to deal with all sorts of bullshit (that Chads don't need to deal with), having sex multiple times with multiple women makes them worth of positive recognition by society.

A little about me:
I'm ugly, there is just no nice way to put it.
If I was a key I would be like a repulsive key, the locks are magnetically repelled by me.

Fun Trivia: Females don't seem to be able to hold me in their field of vision for more than 3 seconds. In fact, yesterday a clerk was forced to look at me as I paid for my groceries and she puked on herself.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

pain and sadness forever
-
If I was a key I'd be an ugly one that can't open anything. The keymaker would have to take me and shove me in the trash compactor

Arthas93

Arthas93

-
If I was a key I'd be an ugly one that can't open anything. The keymaker would have to take me and shove me in the trash compactor
Do you think men in the past had to put more effort into getting women than today?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

pain and sadness forever
-
Do you think men in the past had to put more effort into getting women than today?
I think less effort. Men in the past had it better because there weren't dating sites and this huge network available for women to explore all their options. Also, men weren't shunned for approaching or flirting with women like they are today. Nowadays even catcalling a woman is considered harassment.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Captain
-
Of course I agree. That sex for foids and Chads is easy to get cause they have plenty of options.

Slut shaming hasn’t disappeared entirely , But it’s becoming less acceptable and many women are just getting double digits of sexual partners without giving a fuck and if they did their stuff quietly , They can still act as innocent angels when a man that they want to commit to comes along. Honestly a lot of women are also just taking pride in being sluts and many men are still willing to date them , Even wife them

Arthas93

Arthas93

-
I think less effort. Men in the past had it better because there weren't dating sites and this huge network available for women to explore all their options. Also, men weren't shunned for approaching or flirting with women like they are today. Nowadays even catcalling a woman is considered harassment.
Indeed you are right. I often forget that every year they try harder to gatekeep ugly men away from basic human contact with females. I stopped trying, when I go outside my vision for women becomes just a blur, I don't pay much attention to them anymore. I think I never catcalled a women, even before all this social mess.

Arthas93

Arthas93

-
Of course I agree. That sex for foids and Chads is easy to get cause they have plenty of options.

Slut shaming hasn’t disappeared entirely , But it’s becoming less acceptable and many women are just getting double digits of sexual partners without giving a fuck and if they did their stuff quietly , They can still act as innocent angels when a man that they want to commit to comes along. Honestly a lot of women are also just taking pride in being sluts and many men are still willing to date them , Even wife them
Indeed the beta cucks seem to be part of the base of the pyramid of feminism.

Foids feel free to be Chad whore, knowing that at 30yo/35yo there will be plenty of beta cucks to marry, thus providing for her necessities and then divorce and collect his money.

Without sex starved beta cucks willingness to accept and submit to used up foids, the foids would be forced to act with some more decency.
I'm a skeleton key.
skeletonkey01.jpgskeletonkey02.png

Last edited:
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Captain
-
Indeed the beta cucks seem to be part of the base of the pyramid of feminism.

Foids feel free to be Chad whore, knowing that at 30yo/35yo there will be plenty of beta cucks to marry, thus providing for her necessities and then divorce and collect his money.

Without sex starved beta cucks willingness to accept and submit to used up foids, the foids would be forced to act with some more decency.
It's a problem of both Chad and beta cucks.If Chad adopted a monogamous only system , Things will be better , But he can't because women are thristy for him and he's thristy for them. The betabuxx lack some self respect , They haven't been very lucky with women and they're thirsty for validation , companionship and sex , These guys are also naive , Easy targets for women , If they had true standarts , Things will be better. Anyway everything is only going to get worse