Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion About people telling us sex/love aren't a human right...

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
There are legit people who think water is not a human right

Think about that
full

Nestle is based for indirectly killing africans tho ngltbh

I fucking hate these big powerful corps. They're the enslavers of today's world and somehow people are supposed to be "happy" to wageslave 60h a week for 30 years

I fucking hate these big powerful corps. They're the enslavers of today's world and somehow people are supposed to be "happy" to wageslave 60h a week for 30 years
Tbh being neet is the only solution

All rights are a social construct.

Maybe, maybe, if you took enough showers, you'd be able to get water :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Nestle isn’t entitled to not be burned to the ground

This cocoa tastes like a hug!
a hug from a village of starving Africans

No human has any inherent right to anything though.
All rights are a social construct.
That's why you have to fight for what's yours. But Western society has grown soft, and people would rather be meek and safe than put anything on the line for their rights. No doubt the pussyification and soyification of young men is a direct result of this.

I'm entitled to facial surgery or the general public is not entitled to safety (in Lego Batman)

Remember that some don't even consider sleeping to be a human right so it's over if you aren't chad