Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill About tall husbands and short wives

This increase in confidence and self-esteem may make it seem like taller men are more attractive.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

This means manlets will never be bred out for short women will always get laid.

No, the tall guys just coincidentally happened to have better personalities, it has nothing to do with height.

I need to throw acid on her face
Article 2524568 0BC3237600000578 890 634x907

It never even began for manletcels.

her face just says look at me beachs and how tall is your bf again?
they use ther boyfriends height like a cunrency
that, and it screams female priveliges, also how it took no effort other than being born femoid to get to her position in life

Short foids are desired
Short men are
not

I can see it being a legit theory...however...this is big (no pun intended)...

A 2017 study of nearly 8,000 Indonesian participants revealed a correlation between the husband’s height and the wife’s perceived happiness.

So they used Gooks where there is a ridiculously strong height prejudice. Since all Gooks basically look alike there is probably a very heavy bias towards differentiation (another reason Gooks marry white males). But in this case if the average Indonesian woman is 5'1 the variance will already be greater if the average man is 5'7 than it may be in the West (maybe 5'6 & 5'10 respectively.). Not to mention those taller Indonesian men are probably given better jobs, higher income etc. by default aka other factors compounded by height.

Not saying that the underlying premise is wrong (it probably approximates a positive correlation everywhere) but using Gooks is a kinda spiking the punch so to speak. Very strong results would/skhould show up....expected.

btw: its still over for manlets even with a biased study

You also have to white and decent looking look at those fucking pictures, jfl if you think a female will be happy with a ethnic nigger that's tall, they want the whole package, they never mention race, I use to get excited and it was lifefuel but I remember I'm not white jfl

You also have to white and decent looking look at those fucking pictures, jfl if you think a female will be happy with a ethnic nigger that's tall, they want the whole package, they never mention race, I use to get excited and it was lifefuel but I remember I'm not white jfl

This tbh.

Those a just freak bitches. They cant all be into ogres

Racepill killed me

The Seth green pic is brutal

The Seth green pic is brutal
love how she has to wear heels even though shes naturally taller than him the slut. foid vanity knows no bounds. she would rope if she couldnt hide her height inferiority like men do

hey where did u find that picture of george clooney and mark cuckerberg? i googled but didnt find

short women are the reason why we exist

I like how it follows up with foids claiming that short foids are taking all the tall men and short foids should fuck off.

While men compare their own achievements when judging their value against other men, women compare the height of their husband with the height of their "friends"' husbands.

And the female is also at risk of producing a manlet even with a tall chad husband due to her height.

No, the tall guys just coincidentally happened to have better personalities, it has nothing to do with height.
Yes, obviously. The women used their magic personality scanners gifted to them at birth and found the male with the best personality, which coincidentally happened to be the tallest male in her area.