Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion About the whole "Jaw worship" thing

BachusPL

BachusPL

Officer
★★★★★
I'm getting a little tired of people here saying: THE JAW IS DA BEST IF YOU DONT HAVE A CHAD JAW YOU ARE DEAD AND JAW SURGERY EASILY MAKES YOU A CHAD. I'm just thinking that this is bullshit, because the only thing that matters is persona....oh, shit, sorry I just drank a little of soy milk here, I actually wanted to say that all of your facial parts matter and saying that if your jaw is good then you are a chad is retarded. Here is how it actually works: if your nose is bad you are dead, if your eyes are bad you are dead, if your lips are bad you are dead and so on.... It's over

It's true to a great extent

Hunter Eyes is the most important

Obviously to an extent, said chad to be considered chad will need a certain number of variables to be considered good looking, this will also change slightly depending on personal opinion.

Also I think the reason why the jaw is mostly talked about is because it is a large defining factor of the face, it is basically the foundation for the style of your facial structure, your cheekbones, the size of your head, it's width etc.

Without a jaw you can forget about being good looking
GiSOD7I.png

Fuck I look like the guy in the 1st pic :cryfeels:
Oh sweaty it doesnt matter!
Baby faces without bones are soooo cute!
Its a shame that my current boyfriend has a massive defined sharp jaw

Everything matters

Jaw is the most important thing.

Jaw is important, but eye area is more important.

Jaw is necessary to having good 'curves' though, which helps in motion (real life)

Look at this beautiful personality surgery results

orto_img_marcelo_03.jpg
ES_Moment-1-300x200.jpg

The guys on the left had such a toxic personality, thats why they were incels

Last edited:
Good eye area is the strongest indicator of being a chad.

orto_img_marcelo_03.jpg
ES_Moment-1-300x200.jpg

The guys on the right too have a shitty toxic ENTITLED personality

I'm getting a little tired of people here saying: THE JAW IS DA BEST IF YOU DONT HAVE A CHAD JAW YOU ARE DEAD AND JAW SURGERY EASILY MAKES YOU A CHAD. I'm just thinking that this is bullshit, because the only thing that matters is persona....oh, shit, sorry I just drank a little of soy milk here, I actually wanted to say that all of your facial parts matter and saying that if your jaw is good then you are a chad is retarded. Here is how it actually works: if your nose is bad you are dead, if your eyes are bad you are dead, if your lips are bad you are dead and so on.... It's over
a 9/10 jaw with 3/10 eyes easily mogs 9/10 eyes with 3/10 jaw,as shown in these morphs that i made.
3fAkNw6
907ae13bc41fb4933a1b2424886159e6  handsome boys mens hairstyle

Eyes are required to be attractive,jaw is required to be human.

Jaw is almost as important as height

orto_img_marcelo_03.jpg
ES_Moment-1-300x200.jpg

Bro ofcourse if you take away 100% of jaw the guy will look like a subhuman alien

Simply being tall + good jaw is enough to be Chad. Other factors like eyes, nose, mouth, frame etc. will just help you mog other Chads.

a 9/10 jaw with 3/10 eyes easily mogs 9/10 eyes with 3/10 jaw,as shown in these morphs that i made.
View attachment 174997 View attachment 174998

Eyes are required to be attractive,jaw is required to be human.
Um, no the guy on the left has 5/10 eyes, while the guy on the right has 2/10 jaw
Simply being tall + good jaw is enough to be Chad. Other factors like eyes, nose, mouth, frame etc. will just help you mog other Chads.
Cope, sorry bro

Last edited:
Um, no the guy on the left has 7/10 eyes, while the guy on the right has 2/10 jaw
....you have no understanding of lookism.
I suggest you lurk more on looksmax forum.
thats not what 7/10 eyes look like,just because theyre coloured doesnt make them good.
Negative canthal tilt,undereye discolouration,too much upper eyelid exposure and lots of more problems.

....you have no understanding of lookism.
I suggest you lurk more on looksmax forum.
thats not what 7/10 eyes look like,just because theyre coloured doesnt make them good.
Negative canthal tilt,undereye discolouration,too much upper eyelid exposure and lots of more problems.
Yeah, I actually changed it for 5/10. But no less than 5, don't even try to change my mind

Yeah, I actually changed it for 5/10. But no less than 5, don't even try to change my mind
i wont.Because you refuse to consider yourself as being wrong.You're like a femenist screaming his beliefs because she can't defend them.

i wont.Because you refuse to consider yourself as being wrong.You're like a femenist screaming his beliefs because she can't defend them.
Okay, coper

Cope, sorry bro

This dude has horrible eyes but clearly he'd slay pussy if he walked into a club, assuming he's at least 5'9" that is. All you need is jaw and height my guy.

What the fuck are you even trying to say with these retarded photos, oh my god, stop the stupid trolling, please
his eyes are bad,because they're not imbeded into his skull.
thats basically what im trying to say.

Oh sweaty it doesnt matter!
Baby faces without bones are soooo cute!
Its a shame that my current boyfriend has a massive defined sharp jaw
"dont worry someday you will find a girl that likes you"

Both mog me

Can you see how the chad has more covered eyes? chad can stand better at fights,the incel skull if got punched receive all the punch in the eye

My jaw looks decent

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back