Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Abrahamic soy: your body is a temple! You wouldn’t put graffiti on a temple would

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
F7D7D7C3 6B96 42B1 899B 1F043153A5C1

That's funny coming from a hindu dindu who thinks cows are reincarnated human beings. :lul:

dont understand but have a bump

tattoos are ugly and degenerate

I always thought curry religions were cooler than the Abrahamic ones they follow in my desert.

legit. they say you are made in the image of God. What nonsense! i look in the mirror and see a monster, made in the absence of God!

Hinduism is the best religion aesthetically. They have all the coolest looking temples, statues, and so on. Mogs all mosques, churches, and synagogues that I've ever seen.

based. Abrahamic religions is all penis mutilating dumbfucks incapable of critical thinking

I always wondered why exactly does god need a building

Step 1: Install minecraft
Step 2: JewMod installed
Step 3: Burn down synagogues

If anything is going to be a temple, it might as well be your body.

Unfortunately, many of use live in temples constructed by poor builders (genetics) and many of us cannot afford to have our temples repaired and remodeled (surgerymaxxing).

My body is shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back