Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Absolute proof women have to do literally nothing to achieve top-tier looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-

JFC Why even bother being male? You gymcel for years with pinpoint count of your macros to look like you've even touched a weight

Meanwhile this girl doesn't even TOUCH the gym and just stops eating like a pig and achieves THIS.

Life as a man is a joke. Reminder that if ANY gymcel suddenly turned female and put in the same amount of work in the gym as when they were male, they would probobly place at a bikini model competition. Women have it so easy both socially and biologically.
In a similar vein, this girl has only lifted for THREE WEEKS, and looks like this from cardio ONLY

Attachments

• 1579558353562.png
    1579558353562.png
    285.1 KB · Views: 33
Wow this is fucking discusting. Fuck them. I have been spending up to 200 Euros on gym last year and nobody even noticed any change! Even got bullied by chads in the gym, looking at me like a freak and belitteling my efforts. Meanwhile, these sluts just stop eating for 16 hours and boom. Fuck slut mother nature

Is there anything where men have it easier than women?

What did they do? :waitwhat:
They stood close to my while i was doing my reps, didn‘t let me use different equipment, laughed when I could lift weight, pushed me around in the changingroom.
I even complained to the management, but they told me to “man up“ and deal with it myself.. I quit after that, but still had to pay two more months bc of that shitty contract I signed

Cucktears won't touch this? :feelsEhh:

They stood close to my while i was doing my reps, didn‘t let me use different equipment, laughed when I could lift weight, pushed me around in the changingroom.
I even complained to the management, but they told me to “man up“ and deal with it myself.. I quit after that, but still had to pay two more months bc of that shitty contract I signed
Fucking brutal man. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully they get what they deserve.

IT's response - "you guys need to stop comparing yourselves to other people... that's not how the world works"

jfl i dropped 4 stone to my lowest weight of 11 stone 2 years ago and the only difference i had was that u could see my ribcage.

stopped fasting and now im just at 13 stone, which i good for my height but idgaf about working out other than doing dumbell curls at home now

Men have to give 1 million times the effort to get 1 millionth of the results a female gets

Wow this is fucking discusting. Fuck them. I have been spending up to 200 Euros on gym last year and nobody even noticed any change! Even got bullied by chads in the gym, looking at me like a freak and belitteling my efforts. Meanwhile, these sluts just stop eating for 16 hours and boom. Fuck slut mother nature

That's brutal bro, I've also been working out for a year exactly but I randomly get congratulated by Chads and people in general. I barely sleep and I don't even have a routine. It's all about genes. You should look into SARMS.

You should give them what they desERve (in minecraft)

What do you mean that they laughed when you could lift weight. Were they surprised that you could lift more than they thought?

Take comfort in that they all go through the dip stage. When they go off to university or whatever many of them get super fat and lazy because that's just how it is an foids usually hit it harder than men. Then they have the rejuvenation stage where they make it a priority to stay fit and such but it doesn't last long. Female fitness is nothing compared to male. Most of them end up whaling again especially if they get knocked up. Only men can really stay gymceled (if that be) for life/into middle/old age)

Girls need of 6month of gym to look good while betas need to blast and cruise for years.

They just have to stop eating like pigs

Girls need of 6month of gym to look good while betas need to blast and cruise for years.
the final nail in the coffin for gymcels is realizing every guy you've ever mire'd was on juice

just dont eat meme isnt a fucking joke LOL

The truth is even Chad doesn't care about her body all that much. Most women look like a melting pile of silly putty left out in the sun when you remove their push-up bras and shaping yoga pants. Women in their twenties have gross flapjack grandma titties but because Chad doesn't see them until they get to the bed room, he smashes anyway.

Male = hard difficulty