Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Absolute self hatred.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
How do you cope with things that you fucked up by your own stupidity?

I'm not talking about foids and sex. I'm talking about being a pathetic failure at every aspect of life you try to engage in.
Why even keep living if my own brain lacks the capacity to be a basic human instead of continuous self sabotage, letting things degrade further and further and never living a single day comfortable in existing.

Ever since I can remember I've mainly been worrying and hating myself, before the blackpill, before everything. It's like the minute I gained consciousness it was already scheduled for me to be an idiot and destroy any positive emotion that ever tried to exist.

I wish I could live with a brain that helps and works together with me to make my life and the days better. I wish I could spend my days carefree and comfortable in being alive.

Absolute suifuel.

Yes I absolutely hate myself, I'm trash at everything I do.

I can relate to every single word you just typed. I wish there was a way I could break out from this and be more productive and focused on my goals.

I cope with vidyas, daydreaming and i suppose this shit forum. I try to use all that to not remember that i'm a failure in every way

Absolute suifuel.