Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Absolute state of society. Boyfriend is concerned his gf didnt give him bday present. He is told to lower expectations

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

This is what how cucked boyfriends are these days. You are expected to get you stuff but if you want a bday present then you are entitled.

Question:What would you do if your girlfriend didn’t get you anything for your birthday after dating for two years and you always get her really nice stuff and she always gets her friends’ stuff?

Answer:
PUT A FULL STOP ON YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

It is very obvious to feel sad and devastated when someone you love doesn't reciprocate in the same way in which you have been showering your love on them.

First of all if you are in a misconception that you love your girlfriend, you need to get out of it RIGHT NOW because if you actually are in love with someone you keep showering your love on them without any expectations of getting anything in return.

You are getting hurt because you have expectations from your girlfriend that she should bring your giftson your birthday just because you always get her gifts.

Now, you need to get the fact straight that not everyone in this world is born with an aim of living up to your expectations. Not even your girlfriend.

In order to lower down your expectations you need to understand that by keeping expectations you are going to hurt yourself and nobody else and all the damage and harm comes on your side without affecting anyone else.

Try modifying how you look at this relationship of yours with respect to the ‘expectations’ thingy I mentioned above and then figure out what do you want to do.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

It is very obvious to feel sad and devastated when someone you love doesn't reciprocate in the same way in which you have been showering your love on them.

First of all if you are in a misconception that you love your girlfriend, you need to get out of it RIGHT NOW because if you actually are in love with someone you keep showering your love on them without any expectations of getting anything in return.

You are getting hurt because you have expectations from your girlfriend that she should bring your giftson your birthday just because you always get her gifts.

Now, you need to get the fact straight that not everyone in this world is born with an aim of living up to your expectations. Not even your girlfriend.

In order to lower down your expectations you need to understand that by keeping expectations you are going to hurt yourself and nobody else and all the damage and harm comes on your side without affecting anyone else.

Try modifying how you look at this relationship of yours with respect to the ‘expectations’ thingy I mentioned above and then figure out what do you want to do.

Hope this helps!

You are not entitled to have your love precipitated by your loved one :soy:
JFL another cucked comment
Stop judging her just because she fails to get you gifts on your birthday. If you so rightfully deserve gifts she would definitely bring you so. Look into yourself first, identify where you lack.
It's not her fault silly inkwell, it's YOUR fault :soy:

This is what how cucked boyfriends are these days. You are expected to get you stuff but if you want a bday present then you are entitled.

Question:What would you do if your girlfriend didn’t get you anything for your birthday after dating for two years and you always get her really nice stuff and she always gets her friends’ stuff?

Answer:

Hope this helps!

Thanks for reading.

Another soy response

CAEBA64D 27E3 4FC4 B9BA 7C0145DA8A3D

You are not entitled to have your love precipitated by your loved one :soy:
JFL another cucked comment

It's not her fault silly inkwell, it's YOUR fault :soy:

if you are a man in 2020 it’s always your fault lmao. I hope these cucks get used up fortheir money

Quora is giga cucked and full of faggots and females

Thanks for reading.-Feminist landwhale

Cuck doesn't get the fact that her gf needs to save money to buy gifts for chads.

I bet it's a curry who posted this soy shit :soy:
EDIT: I'm right :feelskek:

Last edited:
If it was a foid they would've told her to leave him immediately because "you deserve better kween":soy:

this how they responded to “my boyfriend didn’t get me anything on my birthday”

9B7D7BA7 CBD5 4C0D AE80 1C3EEC92C403

Jfl so many double standards

How can we tell this man that he is a beta provider and that his gf doesn't really like him?

Quora: When Reddit isn't cucked enough.

Seriously, was there even one sane response along the lines of, "she obviously doesn't care about you, you need to find a better girlfriend"?