Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Absolute state of the East, Japanese love hotels

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
White Chads coming from the west to fuck noodles in hotels made by Ricecels, how do they cope

Ricecels in SEA are the trucels,they can't succeed in a place where standarts are lowest

It's necessary. Most apartments in Japan are too small to get busy in comfortably. So if you find somebody at the bar you wanna stick it to, you need a place to do it. That's how come in doujins and stuff, hookups are always happening in hotels.

Japan is cucked since women were given the right to vote by the USA

Oye boyo time to go fuck some ling lings

Ricecels in SEA are the trucels,they can't succeed in a place where standarts are lowest
brutal.
I'd go to SEA and get a girlfriend if i could
too bad even i am trucel in SEA

Posted this in another topic thursday but I feel it's relevant:

Its beyond over for Japcels, this is the state of Japan:

Rice is the most emasculated race on the planet. First you get BTFOd by whites in the wars and then your women resort to prostitution, and women also get taken by white men and you get mogged in every way by the white man.

J F L

And @Zesto was thinking he could ascend there, a location where Sub 8 Law is active at full force :feelskek:

he got banned a while ago I guess I never knew him

he got banned a while ago I guess I never knew him
He bumped heads with @knajjd from what I remember.

After reading what you presented, Im 100% sure he failed to ascend in his trip to Japan.

Japan is cucked since women were given the right to vote by the USA
They were an occupational force and they did this to weaken Japan permanently.
Female voting is a sign of inevitable economic, genetic and societal collapse even if it takes over 100 years. A democracy is easier to control the dumber, more collectivist, uninformed, uninterested, dark triad and female the voting base is. They had no good intentions; they did to Japan what an imperialist power executes the literate class in the conquered territory.
Germany and Japan could rival the established great powers despite their smaller size and numbers because of their immaterial strength which is still kept down by imposed occupational laws as to not disrupt the status quo. Japan is still occupied and Germany too. The GDP can increase but as long as female voting rights are not removed, the outlook for civilised life will look grim for any nation, even those of the best and most respectable peoples.

He bumped heads with @knajjd from what I remember.

After reading what you presented, Im 100% sure he failed to ascend in his trip to Japan.

He should've went to the philippines tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back