Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Absolute state of UK taxpayer

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

Birch hasnt worked a day in her life gets free house for having 11 kids. whore should have been sterilized after her first kid for leeching off tax payers. look at all the kids, they all look miserable and she looks like a druggie probably abuses them

Wut chu talkin'about Willis? Finding and making babies with deadbeat dads is a full time job.

I like how there's one brown child

How do people see this and think its ok? Throw this woman in the sewers, and let her children fend for themselves. It's anarchy nigga

Honestly she deserves it.. heroine of the white race.

Her looksmatch gets rejected by homeless shelters

r/antinatalism

There's radical feminists on that sub that supposedly don't want to have kids. We all know though that a significant portion of antinatalists would change their tune if they had the opportunity to have kids with a good looking person of the opposite sex.

10 dollar says they all have different fathers

Uk is a fucking joke of a country dude.

being an incel in the UK is also fucking awful. Cant move out because housing / rent is insanely inflated.

cant get any job cuz covid, 90% of couples in my area are chad and stacy or some average dude with a single mom.

also look like complete shit because my mother gave me all her shitty genes

r/antinatalism

There's radical feminists on that sub that supposedly don't want to have kids. We all know though that a significant portion of antinatalists would change their tune if they had the opportunity to have kids with a good looking person of the opposite sex.
I used to visit that sub but it's far too femminist and SJW infested. Much like the rest of reddit

Surprised all the kids seem white.

The world lost ww2
...i wonder if she needs a babysitter?
::::;p:::

I used to visit that sub but it's far too femminist and SJW infested. Much like the rest of reddit
Same tbh
Everything on reddit sucks. I regret ever visiting that site. Even back in 2011 and 2012 when almost no communities except the jailbait sub were banned, reddit's userbase and culture sucked. Same with twitter tbh

Based white race restoration

just reproduce theory

where is the dad(s) in the picture

Lifefuel for sfcels.

Yeah... That is Heather Frost the queen of benefits. She was made famous a few years ago when they modified 2 council houses into a single 6 bedroom house and she was complaining she wasn't satisfied and wanted a nicer house. She also owns a horse. At the time I was working 100 hours a week and probably earning 1/4 of what she got from the government...

When I was growing up there was a woman on my street - she had the biggest house and had 6 kids. All by different fathers. Her one son was a few years younger than me and he was a lunatic. Completely off the chain. She was exactly like this bitch.

Ngl maby i should do the same after Englandmaxxing. Too bad im male they probably will find a way to make me work.

why the fuck is this shit allowed and why do I have to live in this fucking pozzed country. And why do they force me to do hard labour for the state but give this bitch a free house. This island needs to fucking burn

What does that tell you about antinatalism as a general concept. The only people who adhere to that sort of thing are nihilistic and materialistic douchebags

Pay your taxes, goyim.

I can't wait to get my hands on some of those readies. I have a bit too much saved up in the bank atm for it though.

Damn toilet doesn't even look grateful

neetmaxxed to the brim

r/antinatalism

"I'm antinatalist" just means I'm pissed off that I cant get chad to commit

Those children will all grow up to be mentally ill criminals. Imagine being a child and having to split your only parent's attention with 10 fucking siblings holy shit
She also owns a horse.
And a fucking horse jfl

Remember that only men pay taxes.
Women just live off the government