Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Absolutely brutal 4chan post on manlets (shortcels GTFIH)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
@LittleBoy @Pengwin

@gymletethnicel in case you still browse this place bro

Not as bad as the infamous self improvement one.

@Pengwin derailed my thread by posting a classic :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Never began Nigga.

"Date short girls, people think you can't get anything better. Date tall girls, people think you're overcompensating."
As if manlets can date girls.

"Date short girls, people think you can't get anything better. Date tall girls, people think you're overcompensating."
As if manlets can date girls.
When they can that's what people think

@LittleBoy @Pengwin

@gymletethnicel in case you still browse this place bro

View attachment 413019
Ultra high quality post as always.

Not as bad as the infamous self improvement one.

View attachment 413020
This is the absolute truth of life. This one single truth is the truth above all truth.
I've been trying to tell this to people but I'm not so good with words. This puts it perfectly. I'm gonna save this.

Edit: This is also the reason why I refuse to go to therapy or do self improvement shit. Why the fuck should I go into so much difficulty in order to be normal, in order to be the way everyone else automatically is? It was my genes' responsibility to make me normal. If they haven't done their job I'm not going to do it for them because it's not my job.

Last edited:
Reminds me maybe I should just rope. Been feeling pretty ropey lately.

Short men are hated for their subhuman genes. Nothing more, nothing less. There's literally no more to discuss

Just FUCKING LOL at that comment. Anyone who has ever tried improving knows that this is such a fucking larp.
First of all you can't just fucking change. You are the way you are for a reason. It's your genes and your upbringing and your environment. You can't change those things overnight, if ever. "I started going to the gym and I started studying and got a good haircut". Just fucking lol. Like it hadn't occurred to him before that he can study.
And secondly, the moment you decide to improve your life and change things life is going to throw a hundred obstacles at you to push you back to where you where before. It's next to impossible to get out of the swamp once you're in it. Bullshit like this is undoubtedly larp.

I just want a normal life :cryfeels:

Attachments

• Unbenannt0.JPG
    Unbenannt0.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 43

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2017-11-27-at-18.33.20.png
    Screen-Shot-2017-11-27-at-18.33.20.png
    253.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Titre.jpeg
    Titre.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 56
And secondly, the moment you decide to improve your life and change things life is going to throw a hundred obstacles at you to push you back to where you where before. It's next to impossible to get out of the swamp once you're in it.
Story of my life, it's brutal. No matter what you try, it's like the universe itself is dead-set on making sure you know your place. :feelsrope:

any manlets here open carry? do you feel like you're treated with more respect due to it? most manlets do act insecure but that's nothing surprising when you can get fucked up by any douche that decides to take his anger out on easy prey

Story of my life, it's brutal. No matter what you try, it's like the universe itself is dead-set on making sure you know your place. :feelsrope:
It's law. People who deny it are larpers.