Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Absolutely brutal dating site results - One whole year of consistent messaging

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
@anon1822 Sometimes it's good to be lazy. Imagine putting in so much work just to get NOTHING in return

Edit: I found the source

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/kj93lm/redditors_that_worked_with_a_dating_company/ggvwa73/

Semi-based comment :blackpill:

Last edited:
Eventually it will be a crime and get arrested any ugly men that try to start a conversation with women online or irl. It's just a matter of time for the roasties to start accusations and the female and cuck judges to start the sentences.

Look at this clueless bragging chad :feelsseriously:

Heres my tinder statistic

Using it for nearly three years, on and off. No of matches is less than 5 (one of which was a tranny, one was a dude. The third one was a fat midget foid, 4 and 5 were roastie grannies)

Bumble :

Using it for a year. 3 matches so far, out of which all of them stopped replying at some point.
Look at this clueless bragging chad :feelsseriously:

View attachment 391104
:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Heres my tinder statistic

Using it for nearly three years, on and off. No of matches is less than 5 (one of which was a tranny, one was a dude. The third one was a fat midget foid, 4 and 5 were roastie grannies)

Bumble :

Using it for a year. 3 matches so far, out of which all of them stopped replying at some point.

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
"WHAT??? THERE ARE GUYS WHO DONT GET REPLIES FROM WOMEN ON TINDER???"

Also jfl he thinks 200 swipes is a lot

Not based at all. Why would it matter if youre an angry incel though? Funny how if youre incel, youre opinion is as good as trash.
"WHAT??? THERE ARE GUYS WHO DONT GET REPLIES FROM WOMEN ON TINDER???"

Also jfl he thinks 200 swipes is a lot

View attachment 391110
Those are rookie numbers ngl. I used to swipe 200 per day, but eventually ran out of foids to swipe on.

Not based at all. Why would it matter if youre an angry incel though? Funny how if youre incel, youre opinion is as good as trash.

Those are rookie numbers ngl. I used to swipe 200 per day, but eventually ran out of foids to swipe on.
He's only saying that to not get downvoted to hell. That's how it works in cucked spaces, you always have to preface saying you don't agree with X group, in this case inkwels.

Also "YOU MUST ONLY BE GOING FOR TOP MODEL FOIDS :soy::soy:"

This is so infuriating considering how high foids aim

He's only saying that to not get downvoted to hell. That's how it works in cucked spaces, you always have to preface saying you don't agree with X group, in this case inkwels.

Also "YOU MUST ONLY BE GOING FOR TOP MODEL FOIDS :soy::soy:"

This is so infuriating considering how high foids aim

View attachment 391113
9s and 10s :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: . I swiped right on all kinds of hideous creatures (the kind that would haunt you in your dreams) and still got zero matches. And he thinks 5s and 7s women would swipe right on the average guy, JFL @ this deluded moron.

9s and 10s :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: . I swiped right on all kinds of hideous creatures (the kind that would haunt you in your dreams) and still got zero matches. And he thinks 5s and 7s women would swipe right on the average guy, JFL @ this deluded moron.
They somehow manage to accuse men of doing everything foids do, it's so surreal

I don't even know how you could get this idea of men not wanting to fuck 90% of foids and being super picky. It's so universally known that men are so thirsty and willing to fuck anything

They somehow manage to accuse men of doing everything foids do, it's so surreal

I don't even know how you could get this idea of men not wanting to fuck 90% of foids and being super picky. It's so universally known that men are so thirsty and willing to fuck anything

View attachment 391117
Keep swiping king :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: . Eventually you will get old and die alone.

Wow, that is indeed brutal. I always knew my laziness had a point, I'm sure that if I tried hard, nothing would've changed.

Large sampling survey data confirming the blackpill doesn’t mean shit inkwell

Wow, that is indeed brutal. I always knew my laziness had a point, I'm sure that if I tried hard, nothing would've changed.
I think this whole idea of laziness being destructive is just a thing that comes from chads. If chad is inactive then yeah he's missing out on lots of success and positive experiences. This could also be somewhat true to a much lesser extent for normies

But for us? I've never been rewarded in any significant way for all my efforts. If anything I regret putting in so much work. Had I known I would have chilled much more and not tried

Admire guys who can do this to themselves without having a complete mental breakdown.

I think this whole idea of laziness being destructive is just a thing that comes from chads. If chad is inactive then yeah he's missing out on lots of success and positive experiences. This could also be somewhat true to a much lesser extent for normies

But for us? I've never been rewarded in any significant way for all my efforts. If anything I regret putting in so much work. Had I known I would have chilled much more and not tried
Very well said mate. I think we've subconsciously looked at our situations and acted accordingly. Still, I think you should be very proud of the work you did put in, it's not only about the reward, but a man has to have some discipline and willpower, which you have shown you have. Especially with the gymcelling, which is very admirable, keep doing that for yourself, not for the reward.

Reddit be like ; ''She detected your toxic personality from the screen bro :soy: :soy: ''

Unless you're chad, just give up, dont even try anymore.

seamaxxing is the only solution??????

Eventually it will be a crime and get arrested any ugly men that try to start a conversation with women online or irl. It's just a matter of time for the roasties to start accusations and the female and cuck judges to start the sentences.
You're not dead :feelsautistic: Welcome back

Used tinder for 2 years and never got a match

The guy didn't take showers while messaging women

That entire thread is full of blackpills

That entire thread is full of blackpills
From the nearcels and incels in denial to the clueless chads who are like "what?? some people don't get dates and matches? DDD: but i have women messaging me all the time??"

Also

JFL women can't stand each other

Last edited:
These pathetic simps will make a fool out of themselves but will never accept the blackpill.
"At least I'm trying inkel" :soy: :soy: