Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Absolutely Brutal Noodlewhore Tells it how it is

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpsoudEplT4

skip to 14:30 for what women REALLY think:

"ONLY the top 1% of men should be ALLOWED to have sex . . . the rest DONT DESERVE IT"

Time and time again, noodlewhores prove by their own words that misogynist internet incels are completely right about everything.

Last edited:
It's always the ugliest foids advocating for eugenics.

it's what i've elabbed on before
Foids unleash anger on sub8 men as a response to getting rejected by chad
studies show women have resentment towards low value males as a response to rejections from partners they liked:

Scientific Blackpill - Incel Wiki
Resisting Connection Following Social Exclusion: Rejection by an Attractive Suitor Provokes Derogation of an Unattractive Suitor

"She says I'll make sure you'll get what you deserve"

That anger will now be unleashed onto non Chads.

"no sub8 males allowed outside at this time sir, please remain quarantined until incel curfew is over, then you have 1 hour to get what you need and be back inside"

Women are always creepily talking about muh genes. They need to be told to stfu when they start doing this.

This is why woman should not be allowed to talk out of turn, their thoughts only revolve around chad worship.

Muslim meme 17

I sincerely hope this fucking bitch doesn't breed a hapa. She is a total asshole who will guaranteed raise the next great school shooter

This is why woman should not be allowed to talk out of turn, their thoughts only revolve around chad worship.

View attachment 309314

"Wah wah you're saying you don't want to hear what a woman really has to say about men? You don't care what women have to say?"

Yes.

I hope she dies choking on Chad's dick

Nice punchable face she got here.

"Wah wah you're saying you don't want to hear what a woman really has to say about men? You don't care what women have to say?"

Yes.
Humanity got as far as it did without any female input, I think we are fine with keeping your damn mouths shut.

She's getting rejected by a lot more than just chad. She's a fucking ugly ricecel in a wig, not even an average one.

Also, I need to make a thread on the evil of eugenics sometime soon. If you trust foids to select for survival traits, we'll end up with a white race of balding, unintelligent, and brutish psychopaths. She says that 99% of males shouldn't breed so casually, but in fact her rhetoric goes far past Hitler's in what he wanted for the world. I could absolutely demolish her in a debate about this but unfortunately I'll never get the opportunity.

I sincerely hope this fucking bitch doesn't breed a hapa. She is a total asshole who will guaranteed raise the next great school shooter
Nah, she's 100% breeding a school shooter hapa. There's no way a whitey with decent genes could fuck her without activating his gag reflex.

Nah, she's 100% breeding a school shooter hapa. There's no way a whitey with decent genes could fuck her without activating his gag reflex.
I really, sincerely despise this woman. She is an abusive tool who only lives to perpetuate the dominance of her own ego, which is the foundation of evil.

I love this dialog, laughed so hard.
It's like when a cuck learns about hypergamy and blackpill. Notice how pathetically he tries to sting her in return, but fails miserably. While she just tells him he's fucking ugly and shouldn't procreate.

Cuck

It's like when a cuck learns about hypergamy and blackpill. Notice how pathetically he tries to sting her in return, but fails miserably. While she just tells him he's fucking ugly and shouldn't procreate.

View attachment 309318
He didn't fail women and cucks just never address the points being made and just insult lack of sexual activity and desirability instead thinking they did something.

I really, sincerely despise this woman. She is an abusive tool who only lives to perpetuate the dominance of her own ego, which is the foundation of evil.

You know what? I don't care so much about that as the fact that she's fucking repulsive-looking and makes me retch. She doesn't see the irony in promoting eugenics when true eugenics would dictate specimens such as herself be incinerated in a quarantined crematorium just to make sure no strand of her DNA survives to contaminate the world. It's the hypocrisy that gets me.

Her ego is on thin ice, by the way. She's like that bottom 1% of foid who would get a disgusted look from me if I glanced in her direction, let alone other people. Even a foid can't lie to herself at some point. It's no wonder she's so bitter.

View attachment 309318
I feel bad that he was foolish enough to attempt to shame the shameless

She's getting rejected by a lot more than just chad. She's a fucking ugly ricecel in a wig, not even an average one.

Also, I need to make a thread on the evil of eugenics sometime soon. If you trust foids to select for survival traits, we'll end up with a white race of balding, unintelligent, and brutish psychopaths. She says that 99% of males shouldn't breed so casually, but in fact her rhetoric goes far past Hitler's in what he wanted for the world. I could absolutely demolish her in a debate about this but unfortunately I'll never get the opportunity.
High IQ.
Like the peacock, if it was for sexual selection only, they would gone extinct a long time ago due to not being able to escape predators.
The only thing counterbalancing is the predator pressure on this species.

So why does this femorrhoid fuck ugly low-IQ shit genetics fat bitch 'deserve' sex, but 99 % of men don't?

I'm fine w women acknowledging 99% of men shouldn't breed, even though that isn't even true, but that's only if we get to rape and kidnap women to breed w. that's how it was in the past. This delusion that most men didn't breed is a straight up lie by women to justify incels existing in modern times, most men didn't reproduce because they died in war/hunting, not because they lived until 50 as the village incel.

I'm fine w women acknowledging 99% of men shouldn't breed, even though that isn't even true, but that's only if we get to rape and kidnap women to breed w. that's how it was in the past. This delusion that most men didn't breed is a straight up lie by women to justify incels existing in modern times, most men didn't reproduce because they died in war/hunting, not because they lived until 50 as the village incel.
What happened to that wartime rape and kidnapping thing? Did every country simultaneously decide that suddenly it was unacceptable? It's not even rape. It's what the foids want, to mate with the winner. The Korean noodles were all too eager to copulate with the Japanese forces when Japan invaded Korea; I have read Japanese accounts on how receptive they were to breed with what they thought were going to be the winners of WWII. I have no reason to disbelieve it. Some even left their Korean husbands to fuck the Japanese. Now history rewrote that as the evil Japanese forcing Korean noodles to be sex slaves.

What happened to that wartime rape and kidnapping thing? Did every country simultaneously decide that suddenly it was unacceptable? It's not even rape. It's what the foids want, to mate with the winner. The Korean noodles were all too eager to copulate with the Japanese forces when Japan invaded Korea; I have read Japanese accounts on how receptive they were to breed with what they thought were going to be the winners of WWII. I have no reason to disbelieve it. Some even left their Korean husbands to fuck the Japanese. Now history rewrote that as the evil Japanese forcing Korean noodles to be sex slaves.
if tiny asian dick is involved it's ALWAYS rape.

if tiny asian dick is involved it's ALWAYS rape.
Not in this case. Since both parties in question had tiny asian dicks, all other things equal, the Korean noodles were happy to trade up to the Japanese who they thought would have greater power and status after the war. If Japan invaded some white country, then, yes, it would be rape.

it hardly matters. Kill us all you want. Foids brought ua to this world in the first place.

It's such a joke when blacks try to play the victim and say their race is a problem. Asians and Indians have it much, much worse. Women are not even subtle about it, it got to the point its socially acceptable to ridicule them.

Does she want gigantic Ultraterrachad harems or how does it should work? This only works when all women turn lesbian and get their semen from sperm bank. But then they can't get the money this evil bitch is also wanting from men.

And I like how she at least have to deal with "ugly" men in her YT comment section.

And France when the Germans occupied the country.

we are the children of ugly narcissists
If it makes you feel better my brother. The bitch is retarded.

Screenshot 20200806 171531

I'm preparing to ask her if being rich is all that matters why are asians still performing poorly in the dating market..just shedding more light on female hypocrisy

And France when the Germans occupied the country.

It's a repeating theme throughout history.
Women always were happy to become whores of the invading force. They have no concept of loyalty.

Rapeofthesabinewomen

This painting is called The Rape of the Sabine Women by Charles Christian Nahl. I think I encountered it on braincels.

It depicts a mythological event in which Sabine women were kidnapped and raped by the invading Roman soldiers.
Notice the look of ecstasy on the woman's face, as she's being taken away to be raped.
This painter knew that women loved to trade up to a stronger man and made her expression one of joy.

Haven't watched the video but it seems at least she's just a golddigger and doesn't worship whites like other noodlewhores. The bar for noodlewhores is so low that we have to be happy about this jfl.

Good point, women don't necassarily get raped in war, they simply switch sides. Not saying rape doesn't happen, because it does, but we need to seperate actual forced sex from a woman choosing to go for the winner.

I remember reading once, don't now where, that in some european country, women used to doll themselves up during war so that if their husbands won, they would fuck them, and if their enemies won, they would fuck them.

"Only 1% DESERVE sex"

BITCH MOTHERFUCKER girl listen up.You can't DESERVE or NOT DESERVE something you didn't work for or earn. NOBODY EARNED THEIR GENES. Everyone DESERVES sex and intimacy because inherent things ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO MATTER,. The fact they DO matter to you and to women and normies in general shows how fucking backwards and ANIMAL LIKE you are, you real actual subhumans. Have some fucking EMPATHY, MORALS, and CAUSE AND EFFECT LOGIC aka COMMON SENSE something the world has lacked since Y2K.

Women, normies, and chads are so fucking karma dependent and just world fallacy maxxed that they think men with shit genes are too LAZY to get laid. This kind of shit thinking and selfish mental gymnastics is the only thing that can make me get angry enough to feel violent. I am SO SICK OF THESE EUGENICIST DARWINIST ASSHOLES, FEMALE OR MALE. GET A FUCKING LIFE AND GROW UP YOU IMMATURE TWATS, BEFORE YOU HIT THE WALL OR FUCKED A MILLION PEOPLE, EITHER GENDER.

Vaccine to de-normie all normies when?

I'll be avidly waiting for that thread, gentleman.

I'll be avidly waiting for that thread, gentleman.

Eugenics is such a complex subject, and I'm still reading about it. I need a little more information. What I do know at this point is that I'm against it.
I may write about it eventually but currently I'm working on a very long thread about something else (something very important). I hope to be done by the end of the week.

What she really deserves is to be raped by a pack of ethnics.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpsoudEplT4

skip to 14:30 for what women REALLY think:

"ONLY the top 1% of men should be ALLOWED to have sex . . . the rest DONT DESERVE IT"

Time and time again, noodlewhores prove by their own words that misogynist internet incels are completely right about everything.

So do people still think normies get laid? lol

even ugly women admit only the top 1% of men should have sex