Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Absolutely cucked post I saw on IT

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
20201128 082917

Why? Why do they keep making up stuff? Where do I even begin?

There are some extreme people, mostly kids, that say stuff to be funny or vent. Or maybe they mean it. Who cares? No one here has any power.

What I can't understand about IT is how posting edgy or heterodox things on a forum with other people who are into that content is just such a terrible crime. They actually consider it a morally repugnant thing to anonymously say things on an internet board.

What I can't understand about IT is how posting edgy or heterodox things on a forum with other people who are into that content is just such a terrible crime. They actually consider it a morally repugnant thing to anonymously say things on an internet board.
They alternate between saying they are just to doing it "to laugh at the cringe :soy:" and saying sites like this should be taken down so that no one should read them.

Guess they'll just ignore the many comments wishing for our suicide and being raped in prison.

Where are all these proud boy incel warriors out on the streets being a menace 2 society? Lol.

This guy is a 31yo basement-dwelling loser, who found a safe place to take out his frustrations and get attention just like Sigma.

What is even more interesting is they say nobody cares about our virginity, but it's the first thing they use to attack us when they disagree with us.

There are some extreme people, mostly kids, that say stuff to be funny or vent. Or maybe they mean it. Who cares? No one here has any power.

I want to impregnate Ahsoka Tano

Why? Why do they keep making up stuff? Where do I even begin?
First off, if you browse IT in a serious manner, you like feeling enraged and miserable, so you're either a masochist or a stupid fellow, that's it. Second, apparently those people can't see that the Internet is a Simulation of real life (if you've ever read Jean Baudrillard, you know what I'm talking about), most of us here don't take this place seriously, and are only here to vent, and for shits and giggles. Since they spend a lot of time and mental energy on the "interwebs", they actually think the Internet is real life, so they take EVERYTHING on this site ABSOLUTELY SERIOUSLY, their stupidity knows no limits.

So, if they're stupid because they take us seriously, you must be giga-stupid to listen to what they're saying.

First off, if you browse IT in a serious manner, you like feeling enraged and miserable, so you're either a masochist or a stupid fellow, that's it. Second, apparently those people can't see that the Internet is a Simulation of real life (if you've ever read Jean Baudrillard, you know what I'm talking about), most of us here don't take this place seriously, and are only here to vent, and for shits and giggles. Since they spend a lot of time and mental energy on the "interwebs", they actually think the Internet is real life, so they take EVERYTHING on this site ABSOLUTELY SERIOUSLY, their stupidity knows no limits.

So, if they're stupid because they take us seriously, you must be giga-stupid to listen to what they're saying.
No I don't browse IT. Today was the first day I ever stepped foot in their sub. I'm sure you can relate to the feeling of confusion I had when reading some of their posts.

This guy is a 31yo basement-dwelling loser, who found a safe place to take out his frustrations and get attention just like Sigma.

Is this the same guy who claimed to be living proof against the blackpill. The balloon fucker?

Jfl why do fags on here still browse IT???

It's IT, they say cucked shit and do cucked things, we fucking know & don't care. Their existences don't even deserve acknowledgement